Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview (42761 Views)

Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / NBC Query To Channels TV: Yakassai Urges NUJ, NGE To Speak Out / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by belente(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is that how low Nigeria has gotten
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by tholhusomhie: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
It gladdens my heart that i never voted for this man. Let me keep quiet before they send me letter too.
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by houseontherock: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105201439:

Peace is all we want in our nation.
Not anything that will invoke more deaths and violence against any citizen of Nigeria.
Your sycophancy stinks undecided

1 Like

Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105201439:

But sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians believe only ANIMALS live in a zoo, like in the novel Animal Farm.
And we all believe you are a human being (atleast you type good English!)
We want to believe you are not calling other Nigerians animals, just because they refused to like you and your Atiku?
Think before you type next time Lastman.

Not anything that will invoke more deaths and violence against any citizen of Nigeria.
Peace shall reign in our nation.
And the enemies of this country will all die painful las las.
They can NEVER escape the brutal and Total judgment coming their way.
A normal, sane Nigerian that doesn’t support violence and killings have no problem in saying AMEN to the below prayer.
But the hypocritical ones will always run away from the prayers, cos they know themselves.
Y'all will never end well in life as long as you keep supporting evil and bloodshed being sponsored by the evil and wicked politicians Y'all wanted back in power.

Okay, we read your mention,,
but biko we beg you,
Next time don't use we sane, honest and hardworking Igbos in your jargons, use your word ipob.
We sane igbos love our Darling nation to the moon and back.
Don't get it twisted biko.

Amen Amen and Amen in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by jrex(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nigerians always reacting.

There should be a way to stop all these madness in the land.

1 Like

Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by Isobug: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105201439:

But sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians believe only ANIMALS live in a zoo, like in the novel Animal Farm.
We want to believe you are not calling other Nigerians animals, just because they refused to like you and your Atiku?

A normal, sane Nigerian that doesn’t support violence and killings have no problem in saying AMEN to the below prayer.
But the hypocritical ones will always run away from the prayers, cos they know themselves.
Y'all will never end well in life as long as you keep supporting evil and bloodshed being sponsored by the evil and wicked politicians Y'all wanted back in power.

but biko we beg you,
Next time don't use we sane, honest and hardworking Igbos in your jargons, use your word ipob.

Which storm will surely pass. After we all must have died or after the end of this your develish tenure
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by wisemaster(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Imagine if Orthom wasn't a Governor, by now he would have been arrested. Posterity is there to judge. The world is watching.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by SenatePresdo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
emmadothings:

This how gullible people like u deceive their gullible brothers..Buhari said ipob was a dot in a circle and not Igbos you fool

Don't you dare insult me again.

1 Like

Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by onuman: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
2015 all hell was let loose

People were threatening dogs and Baboo

People where threatening parallel government

No body was arrested, journalists took sides with apc none was arrested but buhari is threatening brimstone

Gumi, myetti Allah, muric are free to issue divisive statement

Divisive interview: if Buhari of 5% and 97% had not been working to divide Nigeria’s groups, would Governor Ortom have made the statements, talk less, the Channels TV airing the interview?
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by touchLife: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fellow Nigerians, I crave your indulgence to embrace love, unity and peaceful coexistence amongst one another. The hate narrative we constantly push is doing more harm than good in our society which means by extension you are also part of the problem too. I appeal to well meaning Nigerians especially nairalanders to please filter our words before we type as we know words are sharper than sword at times. rumor mongering, hate speeches, slandering and divisive statements has made empires collapse, remember if Nigeria fall today we are all going down together. If only you can stand on the other side and picture the catastrophic end, your may probably have a rethink. mindless and insensitive acts as simple as the words we speak is one of the major contributory factors that is polarizing our nation. my heart breaks most of the times when i'm going through the comment section of threads on social media, i begin to imagine what kind of world we truly live in?
It takes little or no effort to be patriotic you know, its not more than showing love, respect and kindness towards one another regardless of tribe, ethnicity or religion affiliations. lets try and play our parts in our own little way possible as posterity shall judge us all.

1 Like

Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by Krismas(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
stephanie11:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nbc-query-letter-to-channels-tv-over-ortom-interview-leaked-photo/
coolWhile the NBC query focuses on the Governor Ortom interview, the irreparable damage was inflicted on the APC presidency by the Commodore Olawumi interview, which insisted that the president was shielding Boko Haram by pampering its sponsors and failing to bring to trial suspected collaborators apprehended. NBC pretend not to hear dis interview?
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by 175(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Danniedpastor:

So, you've seen that movie...
I couldn't finish season 3.
Is it available online?

Yes I've. I think so! Google it.
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by xelly: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105201439:

but biko we beg you,

The Topic is on gagging the press. What is your contribution with respect to the letter sent to Channels TV by NBC?
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
gentleguy1975:
but, I think say the business dey boom now,abi he he never dey get branches?

At all. We swear for am here: May his business grow like the Nigerian economy under darling Daddy
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by babajero(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105201439:

but biko we beg you,

You are a disgrace, I know you are one of this employees of this APC govt, but really ashamed to show who you are.
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by maestroferddi: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Loose for lose...It is over!
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by ComrdDRS1: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ortomatic fire on fg
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by Yinka1808: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
We won't be silenced forever!
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by KRSWon: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
emmadothings:

This how gullible people like u deceive their gullible brothers..Buhari said ipob was a dot in a circle and not Igbos you fool

So what exactly was “And the way they are spread all over the country, having businesses and properties" in reference to?

He was basically conflating "Igbos" and "IPOB" for added insult.
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by Equity15(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
175:
grin cheesy cheesy

Tyrant.

Jamal Al-Fayheed

To the vultures griller, your darlyn daddy is a bloody coward like Jamal.
one of my best serious. It's so painful that they discontinued it. Funny enough Jamal isn't really the tyrant but the American brother
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nigeria made a mistake
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by Indabawa1987: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2021
To hell with dotian citizens of the region called Bia-fraud who lives in the circle, bcoz we no longer needs them in Naija pls try to get your president release from Baba grip shikenan kawai
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by MrJackBills(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Make them all repent o
SportsHD:

Him, sarrki and their cohorts don repent.
Buhari don stop their bmc allowance.
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2021
NBC gat no sense, Channel TV always give them headache grin grin grin
Re: NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview by emmadothings(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2021
KRSWon:

So what exactly was “And the way they are spread all over the country, having businesses and properties" in reference to?

He was basically conflating "Igbos" and "IPOB" for added insult.
I think you have a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters / Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.