Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani (60071 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by SeriouslySense(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Except they have made a system that ensures that power will last forever, unless you are not paying close attention.

valentineuwakwe:
So this thing about caging the press by this government is true? What is even happening to our rulers or they seem to forget history so fast...they should ask co host of late Gen. Sani Abacha how far today. How can you arrest a journalist over an inverview he is merely asking questions.

The rulers in Abuja for now should remember power does not last forever!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Felimax(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Biggest political party of backwardness in Africa!
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Etimemy: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
You can't expect someone without WEAC to be President and You expect peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by deedo93(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Walahi I have reached my limit with this country. I'm only going to try to not give a f**k anymore
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by pacespot(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
He arrested the TV presenters but none of the killers of plateau village massacre have been arrested

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Homextras: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
That interview was so damning.
It lays bare what every Nigerian has always known, which is- who are the sponsors of Bono haram?
May God heal my land.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Mangekyo: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari is a waste product, stinking son of a bitch! He's Füćked this country beyond repairs.
The best thing to do now is to divide and distance ourselves from these stinking Abokkis

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by SeriouslySense(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
smiley smiley smiley
Mangekyo:
Buhari is a waste product, stinking son of a bitch! He's Füćked this country beyond repairs.
The best thing to do now is to divide and distance ourselves from these stinking Abokkis
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Zionman24: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
And MNK and IPOB is your problem. Continue with your one Nigeria fantasy . Its already late, because your one Nigeria has been sold to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Mangekyo: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
SeriouslySense:
smiley smiley smiley

Hmm who are you? undecided
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by SeriouslySense(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy Am supposed to be somebody before I point out something. Let me tell you who I am, I am just like any other person, there is no difference in the humanity in me, that is in any person unless we differ in terms of medical perception.

lol who am i

Mangekyo:

Hmm who are you? undecided
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Brushstrokes20: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari is a bloodthirsty demon unleashed from the hottest part of hell to torment Nig!

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of the sadistic, nepotic baaaaastarrrd undecided

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by faste: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73:
Funny .. those two follow package Buhari that year for channels grin

Apc is evil..

Really?
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Abujason: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2021

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Mangekyo: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Am supposed to be somebody before I point out something.

Did i say anything interesting that you needed to point out? cool
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by dshokodiza(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Abeg ...let democracy rule Baba...please
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Angeldemon: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
#impeachbuhari

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by SeriouslySense(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Brushstrokes20:
Buhari is a bloodthirsty demon unleashed from the hottest part of hell to torment Nig!

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of the sadistic, nepotic baaaaastarrrd undecided

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Are you minding Oga Buhari and his Brother Oga Lia Muhammed ... they just putting the country on a cruise and want to be distracting us with yeye news ....Let just pray the NNPC books are not cooked.
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by SeriouslySense(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sure, you said let's all go to our tents. And stop this one exploitation country.

Mangekyo:

Did i say anything interesting that you needed to point out? cool

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by J2381: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
naptu2:
There have been many reports that the Channels TV presenters have been arrested, but this has not yet been confirmed by any mainstream media organisation.
I honestly think it's prudent to wait for confirmation of the arrest, before people start pointing fingers here and there.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by 36STATES: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
That Okikiola was everywhere lying about Jonathan's government prior to 2014 elections.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by excel101(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
PMB's family can you see what your father and husband is doing to our country Nigeria. Men in Khaki una still dey there.
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Freebills12: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am not surprised with Buhari's antics of Intimidation. He is a Moslem and that has been their way of life.
Why has he refused to arrest the sponsors of Boko Haram in his govt? They are his brothers. They are fighting for the same course immersing of the Quran in Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Tochj(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
For all of you blabbing here
Am still waiting for formal apology for MNK.
He saw these coming
You called him names like
Proscribed
Cownu
Terrorists
Lamidi
Etc.
Now you are here lamenting

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
naptu2:
Senator Shehu Sani @ShehuSani

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1430864012896612356

"If the National Assembly or The Senate are afraid of impeaching Buhari or If the young Military guys are afraid of seizing power from Buhari, you all will get killed by his foot soldiers one by one...you all are not patriots but fools to see this man turn your country upsidedown while you all watch like idiots, defending your country is your constitutional obligation". - Village People spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by smallsmall: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
The damage has already been done. People now know the truth, and arresting the journalists for doing their jobs simply gives credence to what the Commodore, Malaifia and Ortom have been saying.

They can only try but can't hide the truth forever. We are aware, we are awake and we will definitely not be taken unawares.

You are absolutely right!
If not for our TV Stations (minus that useless, Govt-Propaganda-Mouth-piece called NTA) we would not have known that Buhari is importing Jihadist and terrorists from all over West Africa (Guinea, Niger republic, Mali, etc) and the Sahel (Tunisia, Libya, Morocco) and disguising them as Fulani herdsmen who then go on to unleash mayhem on Nigerians.
If not for ChannelsTV and some other Stations, we would not know how Buhari has ordered our Security Agencies not to "engage", when they see these Fulani terrorists killing innocent Nigerians and burning their villages, so they can sieze it for themselves.

Have you ever seen NTA, controlled by the Fed Govt, interview Dr Samuel Ortom or other Governors of States where the Fulani is actively committing Ethnic genocide, with the connivance of Buhari and under the cover of the Fulani-dominated military/Security?

when Fulani leaders were PUBLICLY saying they would not miss to kill Gov Ortom the next time, where was the DSS?
When two weeks ago, the Fulani Cleric was saying they dont forgive or forget and theu would kill the people of Plateau State (and they have killed about 50 in the last ten days!), where was the DSS to arrest them?
When an interior Minister, Dambazzau said that the killings of the people of benue will continue unless they repeal their Anti Open grazing law, where was the DSS to arrest him or is that not an incitement to Ethnic killings?
The Security Agencies of Nigeria have become a terror tool in the hands of Buhari and terrorist, Fulani herdsmen.

Buhari is Evil, a Dictator and a Jihadist. He is the one that is inciting tribal killings and all the insecurity in Nigeria
His aim is to turn Nigeria to another Agfhanistan where his Fulani Herdsmen will hold sway and torment Nigerians.

It will NEVER HAPPEN. Nigerians must UNITE against this Evil in Aso Rock, before he hands Nigeria over to his own Fulani taliban

I stand with ChannelsTV, I satnd with Chamberlain Usor and Okikiolu, Maupe abd Bayo.

May the end of these Evil Fulani cabals and their Herdsmen foot soldiers be like the end of all evil doers.

They should come and arrest me too o, since Buhari has abolished Freedom of Opinion and only his Fulani herdsmen can talk without being arrested.
Dainska.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by siant: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
I detest buhari's regime

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by jerry2cino(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari is so confused, you leave terrorist dey arrest innocent citizens wey dey hustle to chop, resign if you can't handle the situations of this beloved country and let us place someone who is willing and able to hear the voice of the people.
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by SeriouslySense(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
My brother, hmm, are you waiting for an apology from corpses, hmm, let's all focus on our destination, there is no time for corpses now O.

Let the dead be dead, and move swiftly on.

But you are right anyway.

quote author=Tochj post=105202949]For all of you blabbing here
Am still waiting for formal apology for MNK.
He saw these coming
You called him names like
Proscribed
Cownu
Terrorists
Lamidi
Etc.
Now you are here lamenting[/quote]
Re: Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani by Abujason: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Buhari is a bastard! They should come and arrest me!

Please provide your name, address and phone number for ease of arrest.
grin grin grin

Eye don dey clear everybody small, small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.