Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC (24257 Views)

NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by gazza07(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
These ones wants to trend kiss and tobacco companies are busy producing and importing. Next jare

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by sirusX(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
jidxin:
Mumu.... So this is promotion right, that means I can't show movies with smoking scenes

Your post is exactly what I’ve been looking for cz this is no advert. Since they want to be mad, they have to ban it in all movies... local and foreign

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by kevoh(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
It's impossible to classify football with BBN,no matter what.....The thing dey pain me if I dey hear guymen wey dey gist about this BBN..
Why is it impossible? Kindly state your reasons.

Both serve the same purpose - to entertain. Every one with his own form of entertainment! Every one also has the option of selecting his form of entertainment that they paid for on cable TV!

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Bamzyriches451: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:

Then fvck off from this thread, why did you come to mark register here if not that you're also a jobless youth
Oga abeg face front oo, no carry your frustration Meet me
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Vinnie2000(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I thought I was mad..like real mad,not until I boarded a bus from warri for Port harcourt... Every passenger was talking about this BBN show... Immediately,I realized I wasn't mad at all,at least I ain't in a psychiatric but seeing grown ups pick up a gist on such a show like BBN,then I said to myself--"Many are truly ignorantly mad,but it's few that are aware and theirs

It is Really funny how you expect other pple's TV Programme Choices to be THE SAME as yours!! sad

Maybe you haven't seen Elderly Men going Crazy about WWE..
Everybody has their preference when it comes to TV!
Some like Zeeworld and Telemundo!
Others, it's Football dey watch all day.
Some, Nthin other than TVC/Channels news..
We all have wat we Like!

If nobody is Criticizing ur own Choice, Why are you now Criticizing diers?
Even thinking yourself being Better Dan them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by openmine(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
There is a reason why the show is rated 18!
Besides,there are so many channels on Dstv depicting individuals smoking either on movies or programmes....!
There are even African Magic films showing people smoking...why are they not calling for its sanction?
If one feels the channel portends danger to their family members esp the kids,just BLOCK the channel rather than calling for a sanction!

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by 1billi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin
xpressionx:
Buhari has been smoking our economy since,nobody has sanctioned him.
abeg free us.
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by openmine(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It is Really funny how you expect other pple's TV Programme Choices to be THE SAME as yours!! sad

Maybe you haven't seen Elderly Men going Crazy about WWE..
Everybody has their preference when it comes to TV!
Some like Zeeworld and Telemundo!
Others, it's Football dey watch all day.
Some, Nthin other than TVC/Channels news..
We all have wat we Like!

If nobody is Criticizing ur own Choice, Why are you now Criticizing diers?
Even thinking yourself being Better Dan them undecided

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Mindblowing(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
You are the most idiotic person i ve ever seen so far this month, did anyone force you to watch bbnaija or is it a must you watch it? Those fools that are wagging their mouth like parrot, don't they watch foreign movies that displays actors smoking? Foolish set of people, and you, in fact you need to be taken to Afghanistan... quote author=YorubaKinging post=105208669]The end is near

Bbnaija is all satanic

The sponsors of this devilish program needs to be punished

Foolish southern youths forming exposed and Tushed

We need Sharia laws in Yoruba land

The youths are sinners and must be punished[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by inumidun2010(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Bbnaija is all satanic

The youths are sinners and must be punished

Instead of SAYING, you need SHARIA LAW in your FAMILY HOUSE...

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Vinnie2000(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gmajor:

Even though I seriously don't believe that what you wrote is true, what is the difference between discussing football In a public transport and discussing bbn In a public transport?

Very Perfect Question!
Help me Ask him!!

Absolutely NO DIFFERENCE!!
Arguing Ronaldo vs Messi, Davido vs Wizkid, Buhari vs Atiku, Erica vs Laycon (Bbnaija)
Is still All the same thing!! Wasting your Energy..

As per Watching, Same thing too..A football fanatic and BBN fanatic Has no Difference b/w them@All!!
Both will Waste valuable time out of their Daily Schedule!! sad
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Ogaga87(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Bbnaija is all satanic

The youths are sinners and must be punished

Even aboki dey shout end is near
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by BobbieZion(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Oh Boy!!

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by maldino: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
So they were also watching the Show...
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Miller232: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Why e be say na Mumu mumu organizations full this country

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by BobbieZion(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
BBN is a P*nk**s show.
"Yes I said it"
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by namo77: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Terrorists kidnapped Nigerians from NDA, Terrorists are killing people and burning down villages.... But public smoking and BBNaija is your problem

What a pity.... There was once a country called Nigeria
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by lastburn(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Now is smoking that's the problem? Why can't you guys just watch something else and leave any group or gathering discussing BBN so your days can be long

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Bluntemperor: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
WibusJaga:

So many jobless groups in this country. SMH

Who are these groups of agencies and where have they been,oh,they were laying-in-waiting to catch Cruise,abi. It is in this country where you never heard or seen an agency in decades to function only to jump in on any irrelevant issues,as if they were working in the first instance!
Nevertheless,the BBNaija Management ought to know better,na.Why should they dance to the boy's pressure in the house to smoke,if true?
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Jaculze(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
These groups are just jobless. They can't even look for something meaningful to do.

Their colleagues at Ikeja Electric are busy doing something great; recently they upgraded their app to help people carry out transactions without visiting the office.

That's how forward thinking groups act.

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by hotseat: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
This programme is rated 18!

Parental control is advised!

These warnings among others are clearly stated.

If parents allow their children who are under 18 to watch BBN is it the fault of the organizers?

Abeg, make una face front!

After all no one is compelled to watch the programme!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Abid2020(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Afritop:
It's inside smoking not public smoking though it's a platform that inciting and inviting the public to smoke
i don't understand you
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by KingDamzzy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Edyice:
Fulani government is not wise at all , smoking are for 18 years and above . I see no under age in the house .

Aboki will always fail to read rules and regulations .

When will this people have sense

And where in the article was it suggested that the Anti-Tobacco group is a Northern group? If you want to start your stupid agenda, at least do it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Abid2020(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
xpressionx:
Buhari has been smoking our economy since,nobody has sanctioned him.
abeg free us.
buhari may not be competent but I bet you can't explain how Buhari affect the Economy of Nigeria. Stop blaming someone find the way out yourself some countries economies are worse than Nigeria Economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by annyz: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
What of the under age marriages going on in the North
Upon all the massacres in the country it is only bbnaija that's your problem.
U neva c chomchin.
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by buckeyemedia: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
hotseat:
This programme is rated 18!

Parental control is advised!

These warnings among others are clearly stated.

If parents allow their children who are under 18 to watch BBN is it the fault of the organizers?

Abeg, make una face front!

After all no one is compelled to watch the programme!
Smoking what? Pass the dutchie on the left hand side so we can get high like a kite.
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Edyice: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
KingDamzzy:

And where in the article was it suggested that the Anti-Tobacco group is a Northern group? If you want to start your stupid agenda, at least do it well.

I knew your stupidity won’t let you understand the Anti-Twitter groups are federal government . You think companies that wants to trade will advice you on what to consume

Since you lack concrete information about tobacco, I will have to your darkness like every other northerners ( You see why people call your terrorist )
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Rubbish show for jobless youth
what have you achieved with your seriousness Nonsense
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
There are more issues to focus on

Insecurity

Economy

Religious intolerant

Illiteracy and poverty.

Bbnaija is rated 18! Nobody is forcing it on anyone...
Jobless group
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
JovialJune:

Then fvck off from this thread, why did you come to mark register here if not that you're also a jobless youth
don't mind that fool!! Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by KingDamzzy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Edyice:

I knew your stupidity won’t let you understand the Anti-Twitter groups are federal government . You think companies that wants to trade will advice you on what to consume

Since you lack concrete information about tobacco, I will have to your darkness like every other northerners ( You see why people call your terrorist )

Why are you trying so hard to be a dullard? Read what you wrote, does it even make sense?

What's the correlation between Anti tobacco group and federal government? Please get lost if you cannot understand an article. You ethnic bigot.
Re: Sanction BBNaija For Public Smoking - NTCA, CAPPA Write NBC by EdgarOlike(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
eeeehhhhnnnn........ By stating the days they enjoyed their smokes means, una eyes dey watch the show. After now you be like, ban the show ban the show, it's immoral acts dey do show for our kids cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Accuses Angel Of Chasing Clout, Acting For Camera / Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' / Nelisa & Yemi Cregx (yelisa) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.