Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' (24243 Views)

Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Olu Jacobs Vs Pete Odochie & Joke Silva Vs Liz Benson? / Genevieve And Omotola To Co-Star In A New Movie (IJE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by 1BOBO1: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Stephanie Okereke Pro #ChildNotBride With New Movie "Dry".

Seasoned starlet Stephanie Okereke-Linus, and Nollywood icon Liz Benson have collaborated in what is no doubt going to be one of the "must-see" movies of the year. While the synopsis of what the masterpiece titled DRY has not yet been release, from the trailer shared by Mrs. Linus we can assume, the movie focuses on women and the many challenges the have to face in a traditionally African scenario. Even more exciting is the casting of Nollywood legend, Liz Benson! Now an ordained minister, Mrs. Benson confirmed that she was drawn to the script because of its strong message, and applauded co-star and screen-write Mrs. Linus for coming up with the concept. Seeing as Liz Benson has been a rarity in the industry for such a long time, I have no doubt that this movie would be a blockbuster, if it was powerful enough to make her want to return to the scene!

And for the moment you've all been waiting for, ladies and gentleman, I present to you... Okay... sorry... for some reason the blog won't allow me post the trailer so here's the URL to it.. go enjoy ooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyHgJYk7pco

http://kongossawahala..com/2013/07/stephanie-okereke-pro-childnotbride.html

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by sholay2011(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2013
I must see this movie! Evangelist Liz, welcome back! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by datChelseaBoy: 2:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Wow! Wonderful actress. One of the pioneers of Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by 1BOBO1: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
It's been wayyy too long since she last did a movie, so I trust the script must have been special. Too excited!!
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
She's cash-strapped and needed some quick payday, nothing else. Hope she wouldn't ruin the movie with bad acting.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by sholay2011(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn: She's cash-strapped and needed some quick payday, nothing else. Hope she wouldn't ruin the movie with bad acting.
undecided undecided And for ur mind...you don comment be dat ooo..

24 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
undecided undecided And for ur mind...you don comment be dat ooo..

The same applys to you too, "bro"

4 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by sholay2011(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Your comment is quite funny. Why is your 'same' bolded? Why quoting your 'bro'? Or don't you know how to make use of punctuation marks? undecided Grab a copy of 'Brighter grammar' and it would do you good instead of jumping at any opportunity like a hungry lion to tongue-lash icons like Liz Benson. Nonsense! angry

17 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Your comment is quite funny. Why is your 'same' bolded? Why quoting your 'bro'? Or don't you know how to make use of punctuation marks? undecided Grab a copy of 'Brighter grammar' and it would do you good instead of jumping at any opportunity like a hungry lion to tongue-lash icons like Liz Benson. Nonsense! angry

Allow me to teach you some "brighter grammar" Mr English teacher. There is nothing like "bolded". That word is not real, because you will never find it in any decent dictionary. It's a made up word like Trickish. Hope you get it? Good!

My "bro" quote was applied in my comment as a sort of mockery. An average person with a limited understanding of English language and it's applications would have gotten the drift, but apparently not you. Very embarrassing indeed. I'm embarrassed for you. Your comprehension skills must be very limited indeed!

You must be feeling pretty stupid right now. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by sholay2011(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

Allow me to teach you some "brighter grammar" Mr English teacher. There is nothing like "bolded". That word is not real, because you will never find it in any decent dictionary. It's a made up word like Trickish. Hope you get it? Good!

My "bro" quote was applied in my comment as a sort of mockery. An average person with a limited understand of English language and it's applications would have gotten the drift, but apparently not you. Very embarrassing indeed. I'm embarrassed for you. Your comprehension skills must be very limited indeed!

You must be feeling pretty stupid right now. grin grin
SMH. A pity you couldn't respond to my post intelligently. And all you could do was try to find mistakes from mine...indeed.

Bro, 'bolded' is the past participle of the word 'bold'. So, it's in the dictionary grin grin.

I have a therapy for you that would cure you of this online stewpeedity. Place your right hand on your chest and say after me: ' I refuse to be a fool...I refuse to sound like a fool...whether online or offline...I claim the grace of speaking sensibly and not trying to sound cynical. So help me God'.

Hope you now feel better? grin F.O.O.L!!!! grin grin

53 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Arguing with you is like trying to have a conversation with my Rottweiler...a complete waste of time.

-------

@Op, Liz Benson was a good actress in her time, but presently, being movie lustre for so long must be taking it's toll. So I still maintain that she's a "wild card" in that movie, period.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by scientology(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
[size=14pt]Abeg stop distopping us jare[/size] what of evangelist muma gee undecided undecided undecided undecided or evangelist tontis decay or evangelist iyke jimmy d.ck
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by FineBro(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
What's wrong with these kids?

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Temismith(f): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmm
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by nerodenero: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
I thought you were going to complain about 'applies' as against applys.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by nerodenero: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
I thought you were going to complain about 'applies' as against 'applys'.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by greatgod2012(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Abeg, when the movie is finally out, one copy of the disk should be sent to Sen.Yerima, maybe, just maybe, his sense of reasoning as regards underage marriage will be changed

3 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by bebe2(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
I bet d movie is going to be very heart felt, any one did movie "APPLE" staring chukwuka and
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Teletexter: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by lafuria1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
abeg do a movie about nigeria corruption and the oil subsidy grin if i hear say nollywood attempt am.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Am sure the movie will be DRY
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dis liz benson's skin is nice o. You want see any sign of aging on her. God bless her
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Manuche(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
nerodenero: I thought you were going to complain about 'applies' as against applys.
Make una dey show una self.
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Moddy73: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
a must watch movie
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Manuche(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
SMH. A pity you couldn't respond to my post intelligently. And all you could do was try to find mistakes from mine...indeed.

Bro, 'bolded' is the past participle of the word 'bold'. So, it's in the dictionary grin grin.

I have a therapy for you that would cure you of this online stewpeedity. Place your right hand on your chest and say after me: ' I refuse to be a fool...I refuse to sound like a fool...whether online or offline...I claim the grace of speaking sensibly and not trying to sound cynical. So help me God'.

Hope you now feel better? grin F.O.O.L!!!! grin grin
Make una dey show una self
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by delors(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011: I sabi English pass you
FrostyZonn: No, you nor even sabi reach me, how you go come sabi pass me

sholay2011: I swear, it is bolded, as in bolded
FrostyZonn: Na lie my broda, it is boldened

sholay2011: Ah! My broda, I sabi English o cry
FrostyZonn: Na lie, you no sabi

sholay2011: I sabi angry(
FrostyZonn: you no sabi

Don Jazzy please give us a beat for this chorus

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why did you guys stop? You for continue the drama na. Like Clarus and Gringory.
Agbayas grin grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by tunesoft(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
D film godey borin jaaree....abeg, this won't be d 1st naija movie on girlchild...women issues...UN affliates don plenty...it won't change a thing...already u don sabi d storyline finis...make dem do film about how a revolution can happen...film about corruption nd how nigerians are tired Of justsitting and watching...make we do aluta....

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by kart042000(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
This movie should be played at the senate for paedophiles to have a little re-think, afterwards a new rule on any one that marries an under aged girl should be locked up. The movie looks promising..
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn:

you are such a fool. Now go phuck your sister. Hurry up!

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by SammyT95(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Please and please how is it to quote someone's post on nairaland it's reli fustrating dat i cn't participate in d forum and it's kinda not fair
Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Nansee(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
FrostyZonn: She's cash-strapped and needed some quick payday, nothing else. Hope she wouldn't ruin the movie with bad acting.
your mentality is so appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' by Deiok(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Liz benson i miss her in nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nelisa & Yemi Cregx (yelisa) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / BBNaija: Big Brother Naija 2019 Starts June 30th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.