Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Many Are U In Your Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Are U In Your Family? (6767 Views)

Are U Planning A Family Soon:: I 've What U Want! / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by hollys(f): 1:07am On Sep 07, 2007
we r 6.
1st  - Guy - Late (may his soul rest in peace.)Love u.

2nd - Guy - Chicson (U.k,great guy,very charismatic!)

3rd - Girl   - N.K  ( Abuja, has her heard screwed on rite,she is blessed and so r we,thru her)

4th - Girl  - Cyndi (Abuja, tough cat, jus dont mess wit her or us or u'll get it from her.Great chic.)

5th - Girl  - Moi (abuja,yours truly is jus cool.)

6th - Guy - Obi (Jos, Baby of the house,but I'm training him sha.Shy guy too!)
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by hollys(f): 1:12am On Sep 07, 2007
Sorry!was thinking siblings only.

Daddy - Great Guy - he is simply wondaful

Mummy - Supermom - Now She is out of this world.Simply the best.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by Sharn06: 1:24am On Sep 07, 2007
6 and a half
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by anney(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2007
We are seven:4girls, 3boys .i am sixth. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by Sexyabby(f): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2007
+osisi:

no wonder Nigeria is overpopulated.
I hope none you follow in your parents footsteps.
tie your tubes or insert an IUD after the 2nd or 3rd or highest 4th child please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take vacation and seek other sources of recreation besides making babies.

8,9 and 10 kids by one family,haba!
No wonder oyibo people call us ignorant.
There are various ways of contraception,people should use it!
No wonder armed robbers are multipling at a rate we can't calculate
and our amenities can't support our population.
This is crazy.

how did they drive them around shocked shocked shocked
in molue buses?
dis is so true, for real though like why will u have up to ten kids in Nigeria
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by omoge25(f): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2007
3kids, im the little mommy amd 2junior brothers
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by dinipre(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2007
ok, we were a coooooooool dozen,lost three
so left with nine
1.ajua
2.mercy
3.joy
4.bumien
5.bibi
6.tombara
7.okpotu
8.humble me,dinipre
last and the least
9.kromo
we try to stay connected in-love. smiley smiley
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by chiogo(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2007
4kids

first kids--twin boy and girl
Another boy and
Me---baby of d house. cheesy
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by shylle(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2007
@+osisi and sexyabby

8,9 and 10 kids by one family,haba!
No wonder oyibo people call us ignorant.
There are various ways of contraception,people should use it!
No wonder armed robbers are multipling at a rate we can't calculate
and our amenities can't support our population.
This is crazy.

That's a very rash and irresponsible thing to say! Are you insinuating that it's people with 8,9,10 people in their families that breed armed robbers? Are they the ones causing strains on the amenities? Are they the ones making society go all crazy? I don't think you meant all that. You must have hand one eye closed, one hand tied behind your back, or a part of your brain on recess when you said that.

Come on! And I'm quite surprised at you, Abby, for supporting that! Check your demographics: people from "scanty" homes are the ones who are at greater risk of problems (suicidal tendencies, psychosis, neurosis, and such). Children in large families turn out to interact with the society and their environment better; they don't sulk or hide in the rooms or want for playmates. But this is not the place or time to throw blames or insults around.

The fact is our fathers lived in a different generation, in which contraceptives weren't as common as they are today. Enlightenment on family planning only began some few years ago. So, would you blame families for being large? Definitely not. Going back to the African culture, families were known to be large, and our forefathers could take care of their families. People with one or two kids were at a greater risk of extinction, and I'm sure your forefathers owned large families else you probably won't be here.

Come on, pal, be real!
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by osisi5: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
shylle:

@+osisi and sexyabby

That's a very rash and irresponsible thing to say! Are you insinuating that it's people with 8,9,10 people in their families that breed armed robbers?

The more kids you have,the less chances you can provide adequately for all of them,so the answer is yes.

Are they the ones causing strains on the amenities?

when you hear the word overpopulation,what are they refering to?The answer again is yes.

Are they the ones making society go all crazy?

when a teacher who should have been teaching 20 kids has 67 because of overpopulation or a 3 bedroom flat has 10 kids in it,what do you say about this?
how about a jail cell meant for 15 housing 105?

Check your demographics: people from "scanty" homes are the ones who are at greater risk of problems (suicidal tendencies, psychosis, neurosis, and such). Children in large families turn out to interact with the society and their environment better; they don't sulk or hide in the rooms or want for playmates. But this is not the place or time to throw blames or insults around.

I wonder what figures you are consulting to tell me a kid with 2 siblings is worse off than one with 10 siblings.
That's utter nonsense.
The average nigerian family can't afford to provide proper nutrition and recreation to 4 talk less of 10 kids.
when a piece of meat meant for one child has to be divided into 10 parts,you tell me it's ok just because the parents have to feed all their kids abi?

The fact is our fathers lived in a different generation, in which contraceptives weren't as common as they are today. Enlightenment on family planning only began some few years ago. So, would you blame families for being large? Definitely not. Going back to the African culture, families were known to be large, and our forefathers could take care of their families. People with one or two kids were at a greater risk of extinction, and I'm sure your forefathers owned large families else you probably won't be here.

that's why I advised people not follow in their fathers footsteps and breed like kids are going out of style.
family planning and planned parenthood has existed and has been well publicised since the eighties.
condoms are virtually everywhere,even village midwives can insert IUD's you have no excuse.
Our grandparents lived in a different era,certainly not our parents.
The less kids one has,the better he can provide for them and the happier the nation will be.
All those almajiris in Kano,robbers,419ers and beggars on our streets were once bouncing babies on somebody's laps
Just because a woman is fertile and her husband has viable sperm doesn't mean they need to pop out babies every nine months.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by osisi5: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2007
To the younger generation,after 3 ,maximum 4 kids please ,please,please insert an IUD.
It doesn't affect intercourse
It has very few side effects
It has above 99% sucess rate
It prevents accidental pregnancies
it costs less than raising a child
It's good for our country.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
lmao osisi.

I agree grin

Not every child is cause for celebration tongue
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by omoge(f): 1:12am On Sep 11, 2007
osisi,
don't you think after the max of 4 kids, the guy should do something too?.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:02am On Sep 11, 2007
vasectomy.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by Oracle(m): 5:56am On Sep 11, 2007
3 Children.

I'm the first and only son and my two kid sisters.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by shylle(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2007
I perfectly agree with family planning. I have no problems with that; I'm not going to have more than 3/4 kids myself.

I was just a little bothered about how you threw blames around. Sometimes, it's a big error to generalize, you know,

Anyway, let our generation beware: sire only kids you can take care of!
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by liftedone(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
We are a football team with 2 reserves. 13 of us.
5 girls,8boys.
2 half sisters
2 half brothers.
2 full sisters
6 full brothers.

I am no 5 for my father, no 2 for my mum. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by osisi5: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2007
Hmm.
what kind of vehicle did your dad drive?
911?
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by Sexyabby(f): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2007
@shylle, wat u said actually makes some sense but not everything cuz Nigeria is really overpopulated and some Nigerians need to learn dat there's something called birth control like IUD, birth control pill, diaphragm, sponge and others. And the truth is that some people with a large family cannot afford to provide for their needs.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by osisi5: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2007
Sexyabby:

@shylle, what u said actually makes some sense but not everything because Nigeria is really overpopulated and some Nigerians need to learn that there's something called birth control like IUD, birth control pill, diaphragm, sponge and others. And the truth is that some people with a large family cannot afford to provide for their needs.

Thank you for saying it in a most polite manner.
We need to curb our birthrate in Nigeria,it's getting out of hand.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by omoge(f): 1:16am On Sep 12, 2007
don't forget to add vasectomy to the list of family planning. it shouldn't always be on the woman, undecided
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by Sexyabby(f): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2007
omoge:

don't forget to add vasectomy to the list of family planning. it shouldn't always be on the woman, undecided
I know rite but i think someone should start a topic about birth controls.
+osisi:

Thank you for saying it in a most polite manner.
We need to curb our birthrate in Nigeria,it's getting out of hand.

yeah dats true
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by debosky(m): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2007
NO to vasectomy!! angry

which man will allow someone to come near his abunna with knife? Over my dead body shocked shocked

make we manage condom and the rest, NO naija man will EVER agree for cutting his tubes cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by omoge(f): 1:34am On Sep 12, 2007
yeah, okay condom to the rescue then. because no Nigeria woman will be inserting anything inside her abunna, all in the name of trying to prevent the water the man will shoot out of his abunna.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by ssRhino: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2007
debosky, imagine the doctor cutting the red cable instead of the black one and that means the man will never be able to stand firm again, God forbid bad thing.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by omoge(f): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2007
that's the little pat you guys dole out to each other. don't do it o  undecided doctor will cut the red cable instead of the black cable o and you won't be able to bang again o, it won't stand erect again o undecided PULEZE  grin
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by Sexyabby(f): 1:41am On Sep 12, 2007
debosky:

NO to vasectomy!! angry

which man will allow someone to come near his abunna with knife? Over my dead body shocked shocked

make we manage condom and the rest, NO naija man will EVER agree for cutting his tubes cool
lol wow, its just one or two small incisions or cuts and u not gonna feel it cuz it will be numbed with a local anesthetic.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by ssRhino: 1:43am On Sep 12, 2007
sexybaby, thanx but no thanx, if they cut the wrong cable, na sorry and compensation dem go dey talk, meanwhile, another man go dey bang my woman, if this is the plan of the devil, u are a lair oh.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by Sexyabby(f): 1:48am On Sep 12, 2007
$$Rhino:

sexybaby, thanx but no thanx, if they cut the wrong cable, na sorry and compensation them go dey talk, meanwhile, another man go dey bang my woman, if this is the plan of the devil, u are a lair oh.
ok i got u but if u're not cheap tongue u'll get a good physician, enough lecturing for today, if u like u should have 20kids lol
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:57am On Sep 12, 2007
why do people keep saying "cut the wrong cable"?

What kind of Guru Malaji kind hospital do you go to?
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by ssRhino: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2007
sexybaby, no matter how much u pay oh, human factor cant be played with, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa u wicked oh. and what happened.

TOH, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mistake could happen anywhere anytime oh.
Re: How Many Are U In Your Family? by debosky(m): 2:03am On Sep 12, 2007
@ TOH e don happen before o!

me i no fit allow knife near my abunna, na mistake dem go call am, after that what next? cry cry

those wey ready to cut, make dem go cut, that one is an extreme measure for a man who wan kill him wife, maybe dem don born like 7 and dem still dey born dey go. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is / What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? / Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.