Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Frankly, Things Have Changed... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Frankly, Things Have Changed... (231 Views)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / How Hard Things Have Become For Nigerians Studying Abroad / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frankly, Things Have Changed... by planetpgold(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate you for following us continuously. I got feedback from yesterday's post via email. In one of the students' own words. "Thank you Mr. Tim for this daily motivation. May God continue to bless you as you touch so many lives. My question is that should I concentrate more on attending a physical class?"

My response was, physical class is an excellent way to prepare and pass your exams. It has helped thousands of students to pass and qualify.

However, with the recent change in technology and job roles where time is very limited and you still have family and other responsibilities to attend to, it is better you get a better alternative method you can use for your studies, especially in this new normal.

Most institutions of higher learning were closed due to COVID-19 infections. Those that recently opened changed a lot of procedures of allowing students into classes, including sitting arrangements etc.etc.

Because...

Most times in the class, you don't understand what the lecturer is teaching until you go and study it by yourself. Again because most of the time your brain is resting from a stressful long week.

In addition, you have to be sincere with yourself if the physical class is not working for you. You are still attending it because you don't want to try something new and you like to be in your comfort zone which is detrimental to your progress.

Frankly, things have changed and it won't return back to normal. Just imagine, that you live in Edo state where it was announced that starting from September, if you don't have a COVID-19 Vaccine card, you will not be allowed to do anything; even to collect your own money in the bank.

What will you do? I leave that for you to answer.

Want to pass your ICAN exams whether you are attending physical classes or you are studying on your own? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos plus Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your November Exam success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps On How To Meet Up With Your CITN Exams Preparation / Kwara State University, {Kwasu} Suspends Social Activities Indefinitely / Must Read For Every UNILAG Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.