Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car (61171 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / ASUU Gives Nigerian Govt Fresh Condition To End Strike / Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Otulaeke: 11:00am On Mar 11
“You Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car and Macbook Laptop

A Nigerian man is incredibly lucky because favour has found him after he went broke abroad. The man named Kayode was in the library reading when he was found by internet influencer, Zachery Dereniowski.

Zachery was touched when he learned that the man was unable to pay his tuition fees abroad and his house rent. But first, Zachery had begged the man for food, and the man did not waste any time to hand him a pack of food.

Moved by Kayode’s eagerness to give, Zachery handed him the sum of $1000. However, that was just the beginning of blessings for Kayode.

Zachery has returned with more goodies, gifting Kayode N159 million, a brand-new car and a MacBook laptop. The moment moved Kayode to tears of joy as he fell on the ground to thank Zachery and those who donated to make his life better.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1582839-changed-life-oyinbo-man-nigerian-student-n159-million-car-macbook-laptop/

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Domainer1999: 11:20am On Mar 11
Ftc grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by ZaraIhua(f): 11:50am On Mar 11
It can only be God. I pray this kind of favour locates me. Amen

357 Likes 28 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Bigseven(m): 11:53am On Mar 11
Domainer1999:
Ftc grin
shey you gain anything? 😂

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Gadafii: 11:57am On Mar 11
ZaraIhua:
do you have the kind of Kayode giving spirit

When men approach ladies most times, they pathetically show disinterestedness

How many of your kind can offer a man pack of food or money to get food, before you ask for this kind of favour

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by SouthSouth1914: 12:08pm On Mar 11
Givers never lack!

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by IVORY2009(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11
Wow, nice one

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by fidelmarshal199: 12:14pm On Mar 11
I hate it when these bloggers engage in these conversions of funds, Was he given the money in Naira? is the receiver going to spend the money in Nigeria? Why not report the news with the currency he was given?

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by LordIsaac(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11
When it is time for God to favor you…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Starboytwo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11
Money is not everything.

4 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Talkisneeded: 12:25pm On Mar 11
We will all find favour one day..

I sell herbs tho

16 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by onthehill: 12:27pm On Mar 11
cool

1 Like

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by papyjaypaul: 12:28pm On Mar 11
fidelmarshal199:
I hate it when these bloggers engage in these conversions of funds, Was he given the money in Naira? is the receiver going to spend the money in Nigeria? Why not report the news with the currency he was given?

Fake news merchants. But wait o, shey $1k na millions now embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by DevilsEqual(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11
ZaraIhua:

U think say na by Prayer abi abstract wishes??

Anyway, congrat to that bro, its good to be good and bad to be bad

But dont go about doing good o, just do it when u feel like, else u go cry for years cheesy cheesy cheesy

120 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by DevilsEqual(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11
cheesy

Lucius Annals Seneca once said:
“The duty of a man is to be useful to his fellow-men; if possible, to be useful to many of them; failing this, to be useful to a few; failing this, to be useful to his neighbours, and, failing them, to himself: for when he helps others, he advances the general interests of mankind. Just as he who makes himself a worse man does harm not only to himself but to all those to whom he might have done good if he had made himself a better one...”

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Olibboy: 12:49pm On Mar 11
Gadafii:

How many of your kind can offer a man pack of food or money to get food, before you ask for this kind of favour
dey no dey give if no b gyal
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by ZaraIhua(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11
Gadafii:

Paragraph one: Yes I do

Paragraph two: dat one no concern me

Paragraph three: are u addressing me personally or my kind in general?

This one ur all abt women women women... Boss, I commented for myself not for my fellow women. And I don't perceive the post to b gender based... So wats with d women?

5 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by ZaraIhua(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11
DevilsEqual:

U think say na by Prayer abi abstract wishes??

Anyway, congrat to that bro, its good to be good and bad to be bad

But dont go about doing good o, just do it when u feel like, else u go cry for years cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol... Points noted.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Adegbem02: 1:06pm On Mar 11
ZaraIhua:
It not only God, the guy was naturally and by default a good person. Been good is underestimate especially in this era and most especially in a country like Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by BigYash: 1:13pm On Mar 11
It pays to be good.. But I no dey like giving on camera
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by BigDawsNet: 1:30pm On Mar 11
God is good
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Omoawoke: 1:46pm On Mar 11
ZaraIhua:

Can you be kind to a man who begs you for food

3 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by TundeOla1992(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11
Good
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Elvis2kay: 1:51pm On Mar 11
cheesy
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by AmakaTips2: 1:51pm On Mar 11
Honesty pays
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by We4all: 1:52pm On Mar 11
Skit makers.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Skillsnigeria: 1:52pm On Mar 11
Hmmm
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by cardoctor(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11
Your lucky charm worked.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11
Omoawoke:

Can you be kind to a man who begs you for food

Deep.
Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by firearcher: 1:54pm On Mar 11
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Lucius Annals Seneca once said:
“The duty of a man is to be useful to his fellow-men; if possible, to be useful to many of them; failing this, to be useful to a few; failing this, to be useful to his neighbours, and, failing them, to himself: for when he helps others, he advances the general interests of mankind. Just as he who makes himself a worse man does harm not only to himself but to all those to whom he might have done good if he had made himself a better one...”

Word! Thank you

1 Like

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by soccerlite: 1:55pm On Mar 11
Kayode knew how it feel to be hungry

4 Likes

Re: “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car by Vixlot: 1:55pm On Mar 11
#1.5million not 159

Nawao for op
Nawao for moderator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.