Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? (7233 Views)

Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( / Very Sad!! Innocent Travellers Beheaded In Gory Accident! / Feeling Very Lonely And Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by nurabela: 11:38pm On May 20, 2011
What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Phate07(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2011

Several options:

1. Take a nice and deep sleep. sad
2. Smoke or drink something strong. undecided
3. Beat somebody up. angry

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Advocator: 11:56pm On May 20, 2011
Is this b-i-t-c-h kidding? This is your 9th topic, ya know that right. grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 20, 2011
he's heading for 25Question like 50cent grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by snthesis(m): 2:17am On May 21, 2011
I fuckkkk grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by MsPotato(f): 2:21am On May 21, 2011
I would take a nap or go for a jog or talk to my baby. If its beyond extreme I would flick my bible and read. I always find an answer there.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by toyemz(f): 2:47am On May 21, 2011
listen to gospel music
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Nobody: 2:51am On May 21, 2011
first i cry to get all of the pent up frustration out.
then i pray.
then i take a nap (play some uplifting music for the nap).
then i eat a snack (another stress reliever)
and then pray some more and try to think positive smiley

this happens on rare occasions but even then my "remedy" works like a charm.  cool
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by iice(f): 3:41am On May 21, 2011
Hang out with my brothers. 2mins will clear me up cheesy
Sleep
Watch a movie
Go for a swim
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 21, 2011
^^good idea! cheesy

go for a swim! smiley
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by seedord247(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2011
just look 4 clean nice pussy
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Ekpoma1: 11:59am On May 21, 2011
I simply browse or listen 2 music/remain calm.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Dextra(f): 12:09pm On May 21, 2011
The only thing that makes me sad is when i'm broke. 1st, I talk to God abt it like He's sittin in front of me. I watch movies if I have any.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by j2db: 12:23pm On May 21, 2011
study my bible
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by j2db: 12:30pm On May 21, 2011
i really dont understand why ladies wear tight clothes everytime. what message are they trying to pass? must it be tight?/
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 21, 2011
I don't do depression, so don't know any solutions there.

As for sadness, I just talk to my wife, and we'll probably watch a movie together, after discussing what made me sad in the first place.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 21, 2011
j2db:

i really dont understand why ladies wear tight clothes everytime. what message are they trying to pass? must it be tight?/

What on earth are you responding to? Your comment's random as hell.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by titsqueez(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2011
i would normally clean the house from top to down and then do it again then move to the car and give it a cleaning of its life. My friends know so whenever they visit and see my house sparking clean they'd be like ' guy don begin hin depression again' lol
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by pleep(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2011
listen to screamo music on youtube. Always seems to make things feel worse but i do it anyway tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by duduspace(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2011
Dextra:

The only thing that makes me sad is when i'm broke. 1st, I talk to God abt it like He's sittin in front of me. I watch movies if I have any.

grin grin grin just make sure you don't watch 'Mother India', most miserable film I ever watched in my life time. Your depression would likely increase ten fold.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Pennywise(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2011
snthesis:

I fuckkkk grin
Snthesis, You took the word out of my mouth. What else should a man do? And when happy? You guess what- fukc some more
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by toyemz(f): 1:20pm On May 21, 2011
^^^^

really?
I wouldnt let a guy who is sad and depressed near me
talkless of on me
no thanks
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Dextra(f): 1:22pm On May 21, 2011
@duduspace, I'll like to see that movie.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Pennywise(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^

really?
I wouldnt let a guy who is sad and depressed near me
talkless of on me
no thanks

Damn. Guys are usually at their best when their mood is low. He doesnt have to be on top. You can
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Binutiri(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2011
Waste your time
Take a long walk.
Gym.
Training.
or find something interesting to do.
Hang out with positive people.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2011
Kill a bus-load of boko-haramists!
Kill that big Black Rat that has been living on my generosity all week long
Abuse D'banj and Genny and Jim Iyke
Yeaaaah! oh Yeah! grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by stagger: 1:59pm On May 21, 2011
I just eat my my out of it.

Of course, nothing cures male depression than a good pounding from a fin' lookin' babe. Or maybe two of them at once, depending on your taste.

Anyway, can't remember the last time I got depressed.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by ManXTreme: 2:38pm On May 21, 2011
sing ,
i find that when i sing, no matter what , once i change my focus from my present circumstance and place them on the infinte God, my issues fade into insignificance.
I have tried drinking , it doesn't help
I have tried womanizing , error
But singing praises lifts my spirit
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 21, 2011
When need a good crying, i tried to play on music piano by Yiruma.
Play or throw some pointed arrows on a Dart Board.
Watch action movies.
Eat potato chips, chocolates or ice cream.
Go out for window shopping.
Hang out with friends.
Play with dogs.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by mbulela: 3:06pm On May 21, 2011
see a psychiatrist
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by hazureal(f): 3:24pm On May 21, 2011
Ah! I used to be quite depressed many years back. Two things gave me relief.
1. Crying (i just couldnt bottle the emotion).
2. Go out (either to my friends' places or if i had enough money, i would shop and shop).
I'm glad dat phase is gone. Depression aint a good thing.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? by Ekpoma1: 3:30pm On May 21, 2011
Listen to music as i rightly stated above. The music gonna be Tupac Shakur. Yeah,any track!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders (April) / Weirdest Birthday Cake Ever (pic) / Names Of Nigerian TOP Pastors In Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.