Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( (3486 Views)

Story Of A Depressed Father. / Feeling Suicidal Or Depressed- Top 4 Reasons Not To Give Up Yet / Thread close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
I remember my first time on NL, If truth be told cooking got me here.... Just completed high School(2011) then 2012 I was trying to light up my cooking game cheesy so I started scavenging the internet for recipes and I stumbled upon a post here on NL..

Anyways fast forward, I got the hang of it cool and decided to leave a comment but I was asked to create an account before leaving a comment, it got me a bit meh but I did it anyway.. smiley

I got glued after registering that I almost forgot to leave the comment sef... grin I made a choice of creating my own topic sentence however clumsy tongue and silly grin and of course I had no idea Nairaland wasn't for teens who didn't know the price of fuel. sad Mehn the insults I got that that day, believe me when I say I didn't see them coming.. I ATTACKED the only way I knew how out of sheer cussedness and lack of wisdom... *Biggest mistake ever* I just couldn't get enough of it.. Hehehe tongue

I left Nairaland on a whim, no questions asked... I took to my heels without thinking twice about it and I agreed to disagree on ever returning...

2015 >>>It took me a while of getting used to life to realize I actually deserved every bit of insult based on my immature posts plus I was surrounded by matured minds and my teenage mind wasn't cutting in.. I decided to return here after being Legal grin putting all those behind me minding my own business..

Now Sandrannna took it upon herself to kill me esteem well not completely.
You know in this world We're all called for a purpose... While others are struggling to take pics others are struggling to own 'em... I got notified a couple times that my pic is being used by Sandrannna... Well to say the least, I wasn't budged.. I felt it really wasn't a cry for help seeing as I got no proof that she was claiming to be me. Out of boredom, I decided to do a research on the 'accused' undecided lol. That was when I realized she was quite infamous around here shocked. Was I Infuriated? Hell yea! If it were someone else, I wouldn't mind but she got history here and I wanted no part in it.

If you've known me here for a while you would know I try to shy away from socializing as such. I just prefer keeping things to my self not wanting to be 'in the Spotlight' embarassed I guess that didn't work for long as social medias have a way of erupting a part which you didn't think was there..

Excuse my epistle, it just saddens me more than I can say that I was being tagged a she-male, troll and what-not simply because I uploaded my picture.. Keyword: My embarassed *tear*

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lols cheesy I seriously do not know what to tell you
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by ibrams(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
waow....i like ur style,u dnt care much on pple(let them say/do)....
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:
I remember my first time on NL, If truth be told cooking got me here.... Just completed high School(2011) then 2012 I was trying to light up my cooking game cheesy so I started scavenging the internet for recipes and I stumbled upon a post here on NL..

Anyways fast forward, I got the hang of it cool and decided to leave a comment but I was asked to create an account before leaving a comment, it got me a bit meh but I did it anyway.. smiley

I got glued after registering that I almost forgot to leave the comment sef... grin I made a choice of creating my own topic sentence however clumsy tongue and silly grin and of course I had no idea Nairaland wasn't for teens who didn't know the price of fuel. sad Mehn the insults I got that that day, believe me when I say I didn't see them coming.. I ATTACKED the only way I knew how out of sheer cussedness and lack of wisdom... *Biggest mistake ever* I just couldn't get enough of it.. Hehehe tongue

I left Nairaland on a whim, no questions asked... I took to my heels without thinking twice about it and I agreed to disagree on ever returning...

2015 >>>It took me a while of getting used to life to realize I actually deserved every bit of insult based on my immature posts plus I was surrounded by matured minds and teenage mind wasn't cutting in.. I decided to return here after being Legal grin putting all those behind me minding my own business..

You know in this world We're all called for a purpose... While others are struggling to take pics others are struggling to own 'em... I got notified a couple times that my pic is being used by Sandrannna... Well to say the least, I wasn't budged.. I felt it really wasn't a cry for help seeing as I got no proof that she was claiming to be me. Out of boredom, I decided to do a research on the 'accused' undecided lol. That was when I realized she was quite infamous around here. Was I Infuriated? Hell yea! If it were someone else, I wouldn't mind but she got history here and I wanted no part in it.

If you've known me here for a while you would know I try to shy away from socializing as such. I just prefer keeping things to my self not wanting to be 'in the Spotlight' embarassed I guess that didn't work for long as social medias have a way of erupting a part which you didn't think was there..

Excuse my epistle, it just saddens me more than I can say that I was being tagged a she-male, troll and what-not simply because I uploaded my picture.. Keyword: My embarassed *tear*

Bby you are very beautiful, but I have a gf already cry
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
So... This post defines ur picture. u're a lady. Be strong nd try eliminating ur shy and depressing memories. Try putting up a smile... Might help
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by ojay2053(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's a free world, sure you have to air ya view, but try not to sound childish else you get bashed. Nice pic though.
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Winna01(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Winna01(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

2015 >>>It took me a while of getting used to life to realize I actually deserved every bit of insult based on my immature posts plus I was surrounded by matured minds and my teenage mind wasn't cutting in.. I decided to return here after being Legal grin putting all those behind me minding my own business..

You know in this world We're all called for a purpose... While others are struggling to take pics others are struggling to own 'em... I got notified a couple times that my pic is being used by Sandrannna... Well to say the least, I wasn't budged.. I felt it really wasn't a cry for help seeing as I got no proof that she was claiming to be me. Out of boredom, I decided to do a research on the 'accused' undecided lol. That was when I realized she was quite infamous around here shocked. Was I Infuriated? Hell yea! If it were someone else, I wouldn't mind but she got history here and I wanted no part in it.

and co-incidentally she registered on nairaland on my birthday
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by kennboiy(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

That sandrannna moniker is a guy claiming to be a female and you are not the only one whose picture was stolen and uploaded as his dp,i know what am talking about cos i have proves smiley smiley just upload another dp and report him to the mods grin
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by sandrannna(f): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
M done with shehawt, who is next?

Shehawt, next time, watch who u fvck with,
Watch wah u write. U made a toxic comment on one of ma threads and u r paying for it now.
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:

Watch wah u write. U made a toxic comment on one of ma threads and u r paying for it now.

Lmao.... Your lame reason is beneath you, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by sandrannna(f): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

Lmao.... Your lame reason is beneath you, don't you think?
beneath me? How do u mean?
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:

sandrannna, grow up. Ur a disgrace to humanhood..
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Is this thread actually needed
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demigods:

Then I guess you stick with her... cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
Is this thread actually needed
It's a diary.. Well sort of smiley
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

It's a diary.. Well sort of smiley
There's a diary section for that purpose. In there, people dont get to comment. This just seems like you're seeking attentionundecided
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
There's a diary section for that purpose. In there, people dont get to comment. This just seems like you're seeking attentionundecided

Okay... Thanks, I'd keep that in mind..
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

Okay... Thanks, I'd keep that in mind..
your siggy is confusing
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by sandrannna(f): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt, adeh39 is next.

Have a nice time on nairaland.
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
your siggy is confusing
It's not complicated, try reading between the lines..
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

It's not complicated, try reading between the lines..
but there are no lines grin
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
but there are no lines grin

tongue
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2015
sandrannna:
Shezhawt, adeh39 is next.

Have a nice time on nairaland.
Hehehehecheesy
I'm not as nice as Shezhawt nahcheesy
You dare not try nonsense with me......I trust youcheesy
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2015
sandrannna:

beneath me? How do u mean?
Hey darling.......It's better you remove my pics from ur dp now or...........
You face the consequencesgrin
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
SAAAnDRAMNAAAA
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by dharay99: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:

laaawwwd av mercy.! angry
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
dharay99:

laaawwwd av mercy.! angry

grin grin grin
This got me feeling some kinda way.. grin But why the emphasis
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by dharay99: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

grin grin grin
This got me feeling some kinda way.. grin But why the emphasis
that style he used is annoyingly outdated.
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
dharay99:

that style he used is annoyingly outdated.

Am sure he didn't mean it dha way!.. You're so transparent tongue
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by dharay99: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

Am sure he didn't mean it dha way!.. You're so transparent tongue
u sure huh.? #lips sealed#
& ain't it qud I'm so transparent..?
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
dharay99:

u sure huh.? #lips sealed#
& ain't it qud I'm so transparent..?

Well, It's neither good nor bad... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pics Of Python That Swallowed A Sheep / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? / Where Is Bawomolo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.