Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Paris France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Paris France (2255 Views)

Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy / Paris, France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris France by steve13(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
How is there NO Nigerian restaurant in Paris ? Is this true ? Been here for 4 days , we can't find food and we still have 5 days to go ,

Saw one Senegalese food , not Ok at all

2 Likes

Re: Paris France by Lenab01: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Congrats sir!!!!! I wish you and your wife all the best in your new home!!

1 Like

Re: Paris France by imran90(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Please update us and attach some pictures about your journey.
Re: Paris France by Fescoblack(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Currently fighting my agent for failure of securing a Paris visa for me. I paid him over a year now� but the man has decided to be a dick head. Anyways have asked for a refund and I must collect my money. . . Congrat to you na watin we dey fight for for here na hin you dey enjoy .God is wonderful sha
Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank youu

Lenab01:
Congrats
sir!!!!! I wish you and your wife all the best in your new home!!
Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Some pictures

5 Likes

Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
I didn't take alot of pictures

2 Likes

Re: Paris France by Mummywifey: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fescoblack:
Currently fighting my agent for failure of securing a Paris visa for me. I paid him over a year now� but the man has decided to be a dick head. Anyways have asked for a refund and I must collect my money. . . Congrat to you na watin we dey fight for for here na hin you dey enjoy .God is wonderful sha

stop paying agents money for visa, if they had the access to getting visa like they promised, they would have left naija since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris France by Fescoblack(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mummywifey:

stop paying agents money for visa, if they had the access to getting visa like they promised, they would have left naija since.
I have learn alot. I don pay my mugu money.
Re: Paris France by HRprof: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
steve13:
How is there NO Nigerian restaurant in Paris ? Is this true ? Been here for 4 days , we can't find food and we still have 5 days to go ,

Please did you have issue of Covid positive text on your arrival at Paris airport? Kindly let me know the flight you took and if there is any form of restrictions . I ask because I'm trying to book a flight to Paris . Thanks
Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Air France, you need to be fully Vaccinated to do anything in here France ,I mean anything including eating in a restaurant ,

At the airport Negative covid test is highly highly needed or full Vaccination card

HRprof:

Please did you have issue of Covid positive text on your arrival at Paris airport? Kindly let me know the flight you took and if there is any form of restrictions . I ask because I'm trying to book a flight to Paris . Thanks
Re: Paris France by Plut01: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2021

Looks like you're there to watch Messi and PSG match. I do not know any Naija restaurant but this man, MrPhysics can be of help or you use your Google search.

BTW, how much is normal stand ticket for PARC de prince. I mean PSG home game

1 Like

Re: Paris France by princetigris(m): 5:08am On Aug 28, 2021
steve13:

there is, but most open from afternoon. Go to Strasbourg St Denis (it's a few poles away from Gare d'Est), you will find lots of Nigerians who own cosmetic shops there. Ask for how to go get Nigerian meals and you will get what you want.

1 Like

Re: Paris France by HRprof: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2021
steve13:
Air France, you need to be fully Vaccinated to do anything in here France ,I mean anything including eating in a restaurant ,

At the airport Negative covid test is highly highly needed or full Vaccination card

Thank you for your response, I'm fully vaccinated do I need to still do negative Test before boarding? Because someone told me either fully vaccinated or not I must present the test result. I'm planning to book Air France too.

1 Like

Re: Paris France by Redpillar(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Oga Royal hair. When will you do wig giveaway for us? Leave food first.

Happy married life to you and your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2021
You don't need any other COVID-19 test , just your vaccination card ,that's all, I and my wife presented our card and that's was it from Lagos to Paris , Paris to Athens and back to Paris ,all they keep asking for Vaccination, not Covid test .

You don't need any COVID-19 test for Air France, I don't know about other airline

HRprof:

Thank you for your response, I'm fully vaccinated do I need to still do negative Test before boarding? Because someone told me either fully vaccinated or not I must present the test result. I'm planning to book Air France too.

1 Like

Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Haha, thank youu

Redpillar:
Oga Royal hair. When will you do wig giveaway for us? Leave food first.

Happy married life to you and your wife.
Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks bro , A lady offered to make food for us, she did a great job already

No I just visited the PSG stadium, going to Milan today , won't be available to see the match

Plut01:

Looks like you're there to watch Messi and PSG match. I do not know any Naija restaurant but this man, MrPhysics can be of help or you use your Google search.

BTW, how much is normal stand ticket for PARC de prince. I mean PSG home game

Re: Paris France by steve13(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks bro , we sorted the food out after 6 days of eating fries and omlate

princetigris:
there is, but most open from afternoon. Go to Strasbourg St Denis (it's a few poles away from Gare d'Est), you will find lots of Nigerians who own cosmetic shops there. Ask for how to go get Nigerian meals and you will get what you want.
Re: Paris France by HRprof: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
steve13:
You don't need any other COVID-19 test , just your vaccination card ,that's all, I and my wife presented our card and that's was it from Lagos to Paris , Paris to Athens and back to Paris ,all they keep asking for Vaccination, not Covid test .

You don't need any COVID-19 test for Air France, I don't know about other airline

Thank you for that information at least I can save my 50k for the test

1 Like

Re: Paris France by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
steve13:
Some pictures

Ah, Tuale Boss!

Happy Married Life. Have you found those restaurants?
Re: Paris France by benalvino3: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lenab01:
why do you want to email me?
Re: Paris France by bishopkinkin: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please I would need the contact details of the lady because I'm visiting soon before hunger go kill Tourist.
steve13:

Thanks bro , A lady offered to make food for us, she did a great job already

No I just visited the PSG stadium, going to Milan today , won't be available to see the match

Re: Paris France by GoodIsGod: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
bishopkinkin:
Please I would need the contact details of the lady because I'm visiting soon before hunger go kill Tourist.

Hi bro, what documents do I need for the France tourist visa. I have not applied to that embassy before. And how much should be the least amount in a statement of account
Re: Paris France by bishopkinkin: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2021
I use a Visa free passport sorry.
GoodIsGod:

Hi bro, what documents do I need for the France tourist visa. I have not applied to that embassy before. And how much should be the least amount in a statement of account
Re: Paris France by Brexxit(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Lenab01:
You sent me a PM,but I don't have access to that mail.Chat me up on WhatsApp using contact on my signature.
Re: Paris France by engrelvis(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mummywifey:

lol.. exactly

(1) (Reply)

Pictures ( Inside An Estate In A 3rd Tier Chinese City) / Calabar Much Better Than Lagos! spend x-mas in CALABAR!! / South Africa Vs Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.