Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,481 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Thank you all - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank you all (1819 Views)

Thank you / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thank you all by Uber101: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
uzucuzu1:
I don't have ego issue. I am here begging for money. I did not give the details on the post. Even if you promise to help me now, when the time comes, you will disappoint me. I was cutting off friends before I realized it was not their fault. If you wish to buy my product, when the time comes, you will tell me stories or the person will have some problems that needs money.

what do you sell sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg, Can Anyone Say What Is Wrong With This Pic? / Will I Be Seen As The Second Wife? / Letter Of No Impediment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.