Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Are You Surviving Nigeria Now? See Why You Need To Share... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are You Surviving Nigeria Now? See Why You Need To Share... (217 Views)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Surviving Nigeria Now? See Why You Need To Share... by Sharingiscaring: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some weeks or months ago, I started thinking like this: Do you know that we'd have less kidnappers and bandits in Nigeria if more people knew how to survive in the country without committing crimes?

That means that if I can help more people to survive legally, I would be helping to make the society more secure.

I forgot this for many weeks. But, the thought came back later. It inspired me to start an agency business for local businesses in my area.

I also shared this seminar today to help job seekers in landing better jobs faster: https://www.nairaland.com/6721515/land-dream-job-faster-these#105209450

That's the little I've done. Now, I'm thinking, what if more people can share how they are surviving in the country? We could just save ourselves the heartache of having more people join the bandits.

So, can we share please? Even if you want to get paid a little for your offer, that's ok.
Re: How Are You Surviving Nigeria Now? See Why You Need To Share... by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
What about the corruption in nigeria? plans may not go as you think. If you want to survive in nigeria just mind your business.

(1) (Reply)

S-east NASS Caucus To Interface With FG, Others Over Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Set To Commission Massive Housing Scheme In Sangotedo In November / Flash Of Thunder Will Flash And The Thunder Will Blow, They Will Release Him, No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.