Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding (1384 Views)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Hackportal(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fancy Acholonu, the fiancée to Alexx Ekubo, has confirmed her break up with the Nigerian movie star — about three months before their wedding.

The actress and model broke the news in an Instagram post on Thursday — a few hours after rumours of their split swirled on social media.

In the post, Acholonu said while the move may come as shock to many, she considered it to be the “best decision for myself.”

“Hey guys, I’m writing to inform you all officially that I have ended my relationship, engagement, and I have called off the wedding with Alexx Ekubo,” she wrote.

“I’m aware that this may be a shock to many people. I made the best decision for myself, because it is important that everyone finds their happiness and live in their truth. At this time, my family and I ask for you all to please respect our privacy. Thank you so much.

The pair’s traditional wedding ceremony was originally scheduled for November 20, 2021, while the white wedding was billed to hold on November 27.

Click link Below to Get more details
https://loadedpulse.com/actor-alexx-ekubos-fiancee-fancy-acholonu-confirms-their-breakup/

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by superior494(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Okay[right][/right]
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Emekuslala1: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
So it's true?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Clarity is underrated.
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Redpillar(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
5 yrs dating in private, no wahala.

2 months of Instagram-Live love, engagement scatter.

This social media love is only for the strong-hearted, because there are people who relish in broken relationships, marriages and homes, you will think they get paid each time such happens.

A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. I wish them love and light.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Romanoff(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Relationship that they kept private for years, e reach time to marry, them announce wedding date.

Boom, everything scatter.
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Themainboy22: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good they broke up on time to save us from another King Tonto dikeh's form of social media rant in the next coming day/months/years. Who knows, Alexx maybe a 30 seconds man.
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by gambia(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Happiness matters alot. We may never understand the reason behind your breakup!
But we wish you guys the best!!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by ajebuter(f): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
They are both adults and they both know better

We can only wish them the best

Such good looking couple!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Iamagoodgirll: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chai I didn't expect this from them, it's well at least it's better than divorce

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by FarahAideed: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
" it's important everyone finds their happiness and live their truth "

This says it all ...Those who know know

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Onyi22(f): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
What about we that were tapping from their engagement n relationship?
Should we also untapped from it

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Marriage that was supposed to hold on November, you started announcing it on social media since February, now you're talking about privacy.

Privacy kor, private part ni

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by inoki247: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
What about we that were tapping from their engagement n relationship?
Should we also untapped from it

Na high tension u tap nd e don shock u las las..
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by Iliveforever(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
I’ve been seriously thinking about what could prompt the break up.
1- Toto cause am
2- na Toto fit cause am
3- na Toto go cause am

Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by taiwotimitt: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Broken relationship is better than broken marriage
Re: Alexx Ekubo’s fiancée confirms break up — 3 months to wedding by JaneYave(f): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2021
It is what it is. This news too will pass. Why announce a wedding so early? Something in me feels for the guy, l could feel his joy when he announced the engagement. Then l ask, why do good things spoil? Anyway, that's not my headache. Do not beg us for the privacy you didn't try keeping in the first place. There are so many issues that bug our minds.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Watch Video: Leaked Naked Video Of Delsu Student Ego Melvin / Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Snatching Someone's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.