Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) (89070 Views)

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Community borehole, if your gbola no big like mirinda bottle no near her oo. My guy Bleep and go your way
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Woman of easy virtue...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:28am On Aug 27, 2021
He be like say this thing shift exchange rate, Hell no
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2021
FishLaps:
By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

This Love Fit Enter another Biggest Marriage In Nigeria !!!

The Son Of Terry Waya and Daughter Of Femi Otedola ...

Terry Waya is the founder of Banana Island.
Femi Otedola is the CEO of Forte Oil ...

Some reactions online and pictures shared at different spots will be wetin i want , make una discuss am for comment section ....

Billionaire's Children Dj Cuppy and Kiddway "Now" Dating.

From A Close and True Source , They Are Dating !!!

See how police is not following him around in London?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Kidd will still use and dump her, the same way he did to that cheap girl on BBN

this guy is a predator, when he gets what he wants(sex), he will move to another prey.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by belfem89: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Another music video loading
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by dreu2fine(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2021
FishLaps:

Some reactions online and pictures shared at different spots will be wetin i want , make una discuss am for comment section ....

Wow she is realy a shareful giver
Going around to date d big boys
Guy urs and go away
We no our kind of woman
And less watch out for ur next date
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2021
I wonder how Erica feels now knowing Kidwaya knows her INSIDE out
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Some men too dull if i know more than one guy with a girl I'm off not to talk of more than 10 in one year

Remember STDs is Real krokro is Real
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Tah! These two are players. Ko le werk
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2021
She's not always in her relationships, I hope this one will work for her.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2021
FishLaps:

Terry wayas founder of Banana Island?
where una dey see this lies?
stupid bloggers
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Is kiddwaya the son of a billionaire?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by officialenny(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
This girl dresses like she is mad
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

ermm bro....they are millionaire....u aint...u on nairaland sir!!!!(no oofeinse) angry

Nwatakiri, what u don’t know try to ask
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Hotzone:

Nwatakiri, what u don’t know try to ask

So u a millionaire..& u on nairaland..correct? U tink this is monopoly? Brother u need help sir!(no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Dis lady gat no shame and she's public toilet jumping from one guy to another. Dis are just reported relationship that made it to social media and only God knows those that happened unreported. A billionaire daughter with no class

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by cenacasper(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Wetin concern you?�
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2021
grin Whatever makes Pink Orisha Happy, moreover the time is due for her to have an official boyfriend...All those people running their mouth, saying rubbish deserve some knock on the head .....

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuvk and pass the jollof.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by lookingfly: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2021
See as she open teeth for the first pics as if finger don enter the thing cheesy

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Na the ones you hear o, the ones she dey give FOC no dey enter news.

U fit get point sha. But if na so, some of dem guys for don cast her na.

Remember her case with Zlatan. Some say baba did free show coz baba dey think say e go see plate lick but she no gree for am hence why e come dey para
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by harmonyglobal: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Romancing everyman not the way, u have dumped Anthony Joshua for kiddwaya now abi
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
HER KUKUNASE WILL BE VERY WIDE.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Daveambition:
Only Jah knows how many manchi, both locally+international wey don nyash this Cuppy...
This one no go stay husband houz reach betah 1-2yrs, her own na to test every BBC globally. Una see that 2nd pic wey she throw peace-sign? That left hand don perform more sloppy BJ than any blows from AnthonyJoshua boxing glove

Are you her P.A., or are you just angry there's a young lady with a lot of money and time on her hands?

Before you men would say it's clitocurrency once a female gets loads of money without your approval. Now you're just angry and bitter that she's getting everything you could dream of without lifting a finger or letting you see what's between her legs

It's not her fault her father is wealthy.

Why don't you tell us more about the man beside her, that angelic virgin man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Coldie:
Is kiddwaya the son of a billionaire?

Nah, he's golddigging a much richer girl than him.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Is like this CUP is for kid�.. billionaire to billionaire echoke��
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
RPG2020:
Some men too dull if i know more than one guy with a girl I'm off not to talk of more than 10 in one year

Remember STDs is Real krokro is Real

Ur sermon is for those who want to marry and for those who want to hit in other to hype egos?.........
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fiscus105:

Ur sermon is for those who want to marry and for those who want to hit in other to hype egos?.........

Continue
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nicolars(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
no
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Nah, he's golddigging a much richer girl than him.
U and I know kiddwayas father is not a billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.