Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) (89091 Views)

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Na girl way every body dey share, na kidd turn.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by CodedWealth(m): 12:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Money's good
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Brah just goan look for ya mate. Dis gal is already looking like a matron with 'aka ndi christian mother' arms, and she never born yet. undecided

Abi u ready join am raise puppies as shuldren?

Abeg nobody shud coman drag me like tiger gen with stories of body shaming, na wetin ah see ah talk biko. grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by mamawa123: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Child play
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by iLegendd(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Na Nollywood go make una dey think say the poor dey marry the rich

Baba the rich marry the rich

Know this and know peace grin

Hahahahahaha.

You're wicked. Can't you give poor people like us hope?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by bleskid: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2021
e Don pass my Power unit
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Lilchilz(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2021
FishLaps:
By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

This Love Fit Enter another Biggest Marriage In Nigeria !!!

The Son Of Terry Waya and Daughter Of Femi Otedola ...

Terry Waya is the founder of Banana Island.
Femi Otedola is the CEO of Forte Oil ...

Gbogbo wa lama pada je breakfast se oloun se
Gbogbo wa lama pada je break fast oloun se.
Some reactions online and pictures shared at different spots will be wetin i want , make una discuss am for comment section ....

Billionaire's Children Dj Cuppy and Kiddway "Now" Dating.

From A Close and True Source , They Are Dating !!!
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Daveambition:
Only Jah knows how many manchi, both locally+international wey don nyash this Cuppy...
This one no go stay husband houz reach betah 1-2yrs, her own na to test every BBC globally. Una see that 2nd pic wey she throw peace-sign? That left hand don perform more sloppy BJ than any blows from AnthonyJoshua boxing glove
perverted mind grin
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by ASS1122: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Daveambition:
Only Jah knows how many manchi, both locally+international wey don nyash this Cuppy...
This one no go stay husband houz reach betah 1-2yrs, her own na to test every BBC globally. Una see that 2nd pic wey she throw peace-sign? That left hand don perform more sloppy BJ than any blows from AnthonyJoshua boxing glove
Why do you care? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2021
You must be blind
olisaEze:
Brah just goan look for ya mate. Dis gal is already looking like a matron with 'aka ndi christian mother' arms, and she never born yet. undecided

Abi u ready join am raise puppies as shuldren?

Abeg nobody shud coman drag me like tiger gen with stories of body shaming, na wetin ah see ah talk biko. grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by CXLVII: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2021
The FG need to make drastic move in curbing the the sudden decline in height of Nigerians.

The rate at which short people are getting married and reproducing is alarming. In 10-20 years from now, an average Nigerian might not be taller than 4 feet.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Jaysnowkid: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Na wa ooo, even this kind news dey make FP. Wetin concern me if Dem dey date or even dey fvck too. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by EmptyGarden(m): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

She's smart though. Na rich famous guys she dey follow ooo
Na the ones you hear o, the ones she dey give FOC no dey enter news.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Adex5050(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Let them enjoy them self how this bring money to my pocket

Looks like friends just hanging out.

Tho if it happens, wouldn't be moved. People of same social status tend to end up with each other easily.
Besides, Kidds comment once about cuppy reveals he kinda admires her.[/quote]
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by iLegendd(m): 1:29am On Aug 27, 2021
If the Cup belongs to the Kid, the Waya belongs to the Erictrician.

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:41am On Aug 27, 2021
ahogo:
Good for them

even how fat they are

even under buhari rule
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by jimb(m): 1:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Daveambition:

Bros u don spoil finish
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by tonyashburton: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2021
The Benue bros just wan chop her cookie comot.No time.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by princewarri1985: 2:37am On Aug 27, 2021
This DJ cuppy girl is too loosed for my liking! How many prick will she jumped on?? And upon all the billions she's too local for my liking! Her younger sister the one dating Mr. Easy is more matured, chaste and got more swag,

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 2:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Na bbnaija fans I just dey pity.
Una go buy fuel for gen, buy card from nepa, pay house rent, pay subscription fee for gotv and DStv, later drink garri without sugar and suya for night.
Then una go com dey shout laycon, efe, nengi, kids away, white money etc.
Without benefiting anything financially, romantically, sexually, economically, politically, religiously, stomach infrastructure tically from the show.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:45am On Aug 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:

That's de Best. Marrying a poor gal is very bad.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
na that girl breast for me

I'll kill just to suck her
What's inside breast self. Ordinary protruded skin . Mtweeee
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Cr0nus1: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by focus7: 3:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Kidwaya is a play boy who found DJCuppy vulnerable and only want to prey her.

Though I really wish it could result to a union for DJCuppy's sake.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by ZooOga: 4:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Its about time. She needed a good piece of bleep in her life. Now she go abandoned her new puppies for the comfort of a big dog. grin
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by anambraamaka: 5:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Stop
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Habib101: 5:02am On Aug 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Too much of nollywood
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Habib101: 5:04am On Aug 27, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Too much of Nollywood
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by begge: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Just 10 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.