Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? (1232 Views)

How Much To Ask As Salary As A Developer? / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? / 30 Things You Should Not Say To A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by David160(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hey guys, how much did you get paid at your first dev job?
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by Codedboy95(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2021
David160:
Hey guys, how much did you get paid at your first dev job?
I started coding professionally 2years ago, i worked at a Fintech company in lagos and 100k was my first salary.
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by David160(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Codedboy95:
I started coding professionally 2years ago, i worked at a Fintech company in lagos and 100k was my first salary.
you're self taught?
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by Codedboy95(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
David160:
you're self taught?
yeap
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by yemitexcel(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Codedboy95:
yeap
Please for someone that doesn't know anything about programming and wish to become a programmer, what are the step to take and how many hours per day and what is the language to learn.. Thank you
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by wickedmmm: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Totally depends on what you want to do with the knowledge
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by wickedmmm: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Codedboy95:
What language do you code?
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by Codedboy95(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
wickedmmm:

What language do you code?
I code mainly in PHP, I am slowly moving away from PHP and embracing python and typescript
Re: How Much Was Your First Salary As A Developer? by airsaylongcome: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
wickedmmm:
Totally depends on what you want to do with the knowledge

Also depends on who/where you work from. Working rem0t3 for a Yankee company, you could be earning 800k to 1.2m monthly. IF YOU ARE GOOD and have top notch Internet

(1) (Reply)

A Software Company In Kaduna / Why Is Reliability Important For Web Hosting?[/ / C++ Programmers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.