Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person (4995 Views)

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men / Help! Pls How Do I Manually Flash My Samsung Phone? / Help! Pls Does Infinix Hot 5 Has Notification Light? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person by Ebubeafi(f): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Ok
Re: I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person by Exjoker(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
pinkguy:
she a girl she as been threatening my sister 08029264960
try check the number up on WhatsApp or use True caller app to view her name.... Thank me later
Re: I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person by ProfGday(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tell your sister,to leave another woman's husband... Abi kini gbogbo rubbish gan self?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person by Depressed101: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
pinkguy:
she a girl she as been threatening my sister 08029264960
what did your sister do

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person by Crossroad1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Zanzibar1:
Quit begging. You've been begging since you joined nairaland
This is you years ago

some people turn this to a job since they've collected free money in the past..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person by pinkguy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
SporaD8:

Kai don't try this!
The Girl na confirm olosho. You will end up giving her cheap advertisement free of charge!
that true do you know the state she stay try to get her name thanks you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today, My Friend And I Had An Encounter With A Jiji Scammer. / How To Delete A Stock App (for Android , Root Needed) / Infinix S4 Does Not Have glo 4GLTE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.