Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men (33206 Views)

What’s The Password Of Your Phone? / I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset / Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
If someone gets hold of your phone or tablet the thief suddenly has access to everything on your device. While some of your apps will require passwords and multifactor authentication, many apps, like your photos and notes, typically do not.

Also, if you don’t log out of your social media or email accounts on your devices, the thief can have a field day pretending to be you.

For this reason, you should have a lock screen installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

My take: whenever you lock you phone, make sure that at least one trusted person of your family know your password especially your wife

According to X user @BilkisAlao who share how woman running up-and-down looking for a way to transfer money and save her husband life.

Here is what she wrote

If not for anything, At least for the sake of that day that you may not have the opportunity to access your phone, let two or three people know your password .Wives are running helter-skelter here at general hospital, wanting to unlock their husband's phone to transfer money for his hospital bill, but they can't, till the man give up 😰......And another one, he was hit by hit and run driver, non of his siblings or wife knew his password and he's in coma

Source : BilkisAlao

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Chispa: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.

and besides the matter of infidelity, some ladies /women /wives will kill you (poison or assassinate)
when they have access to your life savings /properties. From experience.

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.

That's the bad decision and I wil advise u never to try that.

Your wife must know your password, in fact you must not hide anything concerning your phone or Bank details to your wife... Your wife must be your beneficiary

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Hemeenworth: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
What are we even hiding in this world again

All my siblings know my atm password

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Ekejoestar(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
I had rather marry two or more wives than to put my phone in security all because I wan kpansh outside.

This is why I love Islam, they made it free to marry one or more women and thereby reducing infidelity.

I be christian igbo but I'll marry in the traditional sense, from three women upward cos one to.to dey kee pen.is

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by NaijaCover(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Is Here And Following The Thread

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by OKUCHI11(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
I nor even dey Lock my phone...

anything wey you wan see...

you go see am...

if not of recent that I want to retrieve a password from saved passwords...

I only locked the SIM card related to my bank account...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by danowena: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lolz, this woman dey play. Just dey play. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Callonicy: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Yeah 👍 true

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by JOACHINpedro: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Oga don tell me tire

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by BabaOfLagos: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by ecolime(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
This your comment shows you were never ready for marriage. No disrespect bro

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Ashez: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
No one needs to be told that at least someone in your family should know your password.

5 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Basicend: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Madam, does your family know your own phone password?

Are you willing them including your hubby to know it?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by SaturnNick(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Other than this, enable fingerprint lock or face detection on your phone.

Imagine an accident victim on a journey far away from home or family.
A good Samaritan might give up if even they cannot access your phone to call your loved ones.

Save your spouse's name with something romantic that a stranger would not even second-guess.

And stop cheating around.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Oloki: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Men/woman with hidden agendas wouldn't like this. But seriously it is a serious matter...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Lee99: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
When she knows your password and is about to transfer the money for your hospital bill but suddenly your side chick's message pops up on the screen about how she enjoyed the knacking last night grin grin My brother just die.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Deldrax29: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
My answer is still NO 😒

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Spart42: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Na dem buy phone for me?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is a very important information/enlightenment many people will take for granted.

When my late brother(immediate elder bro of blessed memory) died, no one knew his password maybe because he didn't believe such thing can happen.

His banks chop all his money, I knew the guy has funds in his accounts, because few of his friends he was rolling with and funding at a point or the other, two of them travelled out, one other bought a car and other things.
Even his girl kolobi the properties he had in the apartment I believed he rented somewhere. And these are guys wey be say na him be like their leader.
So I thought how much more him that use to fund them once in a while, sey him go get funds and all that.

I was really pained back then because he always give me this feeling sey make I focus just on my studies, make I no worry, sey him go push me go outside go further my education (msc, PhD etc) because I was more like the bookworm of the family and him the hustler, but it is what it is.

May his soul continue to rest in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ!

I thank God Almighty for everything!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by ILoveNG: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ladies doing the most
Anything to justify having access to our phone wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by EmmaLege: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
True sha

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by strictly4data: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
It has it positive and negative aspect

You can check my signature for you data science assignment and project work.

3 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by mobulaseen: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Allow me to die.
Nobody go know my password. This na still set up grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
If u sleep on the same bed with me, eat from the same plate with me

You will definitely know my password

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.