Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad (25862 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 / Atiku Speaks On Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Yusman316(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:
The fact that people vote Bubu ahead of this man in 2019 surprises me till date. How can you not vote an educated, smart and eloquent man and prefer a dullard who knows nothing about the economy.

The funny thing is that these are the set of people who believes all politicians are thieves. Like when you have a chance to vote between 2 thieves are you not suppose to vote a better between the 2

What suprises me most is the result of votes that came from Benue state, despite the fact that herdsmen almost finished them. Buhari was still dragging votes with Atiku.

That's why till date any killing news that comes from the state and the North in general don't move me as long that it does not extend to the south
First of, leadership is not about education. Secondly, if u like make Einstein president of Nigeria, he will still fail woefully. The Nigerian system if not changed can never allow anyone succeed, no matter how bright they might be or their good intention. Buhari's undoing was him thinking his good intention will make him succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by asobo1: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Good one from the Turaki of Adamawa, Abubakar Atiku GCON, the only Presidential aspirant that can make life more meaningful for Nigerians .

As confirmed from the horse's mouth tongue
Wazirin Adamawa
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by asobo1: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yusman316:

First of, leadership is not about education. Secondly, if u like make Einstein president of Nigeria, he will still fail woefully. The Nigerian system if not changed can never allow anyone succeed, no matter how bright they might be or their good intention. Buhari's undoing was him thinking his good intention will make him succeed
His good intentions shocked Are you for real?
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aburada:
The fact that people vote Bubu ahead of this man in 2019 surprises me till date. How can you not vote an educated, smart and eloquent man and prefer a dullard who knows nothing about the economy.

The funny thing is that these are the set of people who believes all politicians are thieves. Like when you have a chance to vote between 2 thieves are you not suppose to vote a better between the 2

What suprises me most is the result of votes that came from Benue state, despite the fact that herdsmen almost finished them. Buhari was still dragging votes with Atiku.

That's why till date any killing news that comes from the state and the North in general don't move me as long that it does not extend to the south

Most of those Benue and plateau votes were rigged.
Know this, know peace
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Sirnose(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
SchoolGate:

Abeg no make me laugh grin

I am now working for a small illiterate on Nairaland. Do you want to see its pictures?
Don't tell me it's Buhari...
Other wise, indulge me cool
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Komofocus: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Which course did you study?

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Gfskw: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oh
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Kam2021: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
ATIKU 2023....
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by PENNYSWAP: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2021
alsudan:
Baba just give it up.

Atiku or Thiefnibu can never be President of Nigeria.

Fulani will hand power to another Fulani and the whole north will vote him , buhari will rig him in
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Coolgent(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Each time we lost presidential election you will just run abroad until when it's some months to another election.
Well you will never be the president of this Country.
PDP power!
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Perfectbeing(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Atiku should not think of campaigning next year. We don't need two Fulani men to rule Nigeria for 16 years straight. Any southerner that supports Atiku next year is not wise.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Ikpongiton: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Why not Toronto, like your brother salisu buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Addresses The Nation - 14th May 2013 / Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns / What Buhari Will Do To Nigerians Involved In Fraud - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.