Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests (47440 Views)

Court Rules Residents Have Right To Video, Take Pictures Of Arrests In Public / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by Krismas(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
coolNBC’s query to Channels was on Ortom’s Interview which was like an old news, cos Ortom have always maintained those lines for all who cared to listen. While NBC pretended not to hear Commodore Olawunmi’s extremely damaging allegations against the president, bothering on outright shielding of Boko Haram sponsors and actively impeding the fight against insurgents by toxic body language wit intent to Fulanise the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by ceaser: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
emperor863:
Reasonable Nigerians knew from the start that the news of the purported arrest was fake from the usual quarters of fake news and propaganda.

Chukwumerije did it for Abacha and failed woefully. These ones too will fail and continue to fail.

Well, I'm with you Bro. My prayer is that since this repetition of history has been set into motion as you pointed out, it should repeat itself FULL COURSE.

Would you say an Amen to that, bro?

If I recall vividly, Abacha died a shameful death, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by pacespot(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari, suppressing press freedom is part of the Islamization agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by 0dav2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
vickybby:
2023 is looking like for ever...what pains me most the silence of our elder state men and our past leaders....the present leadership is not above been caution or taking correction why is no one talking to him?
We can't just continue this way.
Something has to done and quickly too.
All of them sold thier rights my brother
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by Lamasta(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hope my crush Maupe Ogun is hale and hearty o cos I don't trust buhari boys.....
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by VTJN(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
ceaser:

Well, I'm with you Bro. My prayer is that since this repetition of history has been set into motion as you pointed out, it should repeat itself FULL COURSE.

Would you say an Amen to that, bro?

If I recall vividly, Abacha died a shameful death, right?
I'm seriously tired

I doubt it was this bad during Abacha regime
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by Trumann: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Terorism and criminality is in your blood...thats why your tribes men are the ones that fill up all prisons in Nigeria....

Well, I don't blame you. I leave you to bandits, Boko Haram, herdsmen, kidnappers, cattle rustlers, poverty, hunger, diseases, malnutrition, Islamic terrorism. At least, 3 of the above will successfully wipe out your lineage and ensure that you don't reproduce idiots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
NBC is now unprofessional and playing politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by nameo: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
I want to go and watch the full interview of Benue Gov. I already watched the eye-opening interview of the ex Navy Commondo on that day

Dem dey craze..... Na dem go tire!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by TheGift: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Just imagine if Lai Mohammed was the Head of DSS, the IG of Police or the Attorney general of the Federation.

There is nothing like a self righteous intellectual who thinks He knows more than everyone else , is not open to criticism and would rather shut people up rather than persuade them of with superior argument.

I mean , why Ban channels when you can use the same channel to counter false information.? ?

As soon as MBuhari made an opposition spokesman the minister of info, I knew we were in trouble.

Lai talks like an opposition minister , who has turned well meaning Nigerians Into His new opposition and is more interested in countering perceived enemies than persuading potential friends.

Lai, your time has passed. Your approach is not relevant to the current times. Take it or leave it.
fergie001:

SOURCE

VANGUARD

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by TheGift: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
TheGift:
Just imagine if Lai Mohammed was the Head of DSS, the IG of Police or the Attorney general of the Federation.

There is nothing like a self righteous intellectual who thinks He knows more than everyone else , is not open to criticism and would rather shut people up rather than persuade them with superior argument.

I mean , why Ban channels when you can use the same channel to counter false information.? ?

As soon as MBuhari made an opposition spokesman the minister of info, I knew we were in trouble.

Lai talks like an opposition minister , who has turned well meaning Nigerians Into His new opposition and is more interested in countering perceived enemies than persuading potential friends.

Lai, your time has passed. Your approach is not relevant to the current times. Take it or leave it.
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by OSESUNATE(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
[b][/b] I dont even just know what to say or think anymore.

one very fabric of our problem is that our institutions are powerless. The reigning government always use them to their advantage becos they`ve succeeded in planting their stooge in the helm of affairs
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by hotseat: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is the NBC now detaining people?

Na wa o!
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by techWriter1: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
The goverment prevents highlighting its bigotry in different things. This is the starting of the beginning.
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by effort1: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
CountVersailles:
The government keeps showing its intolerance in different ways. This is the beginning of the end.

The country is run by a Muslim. So, intolerance is a norm in Islam. If antichristian wants to deny it, let him explain why his Muslim brothers st9ne Christians that were on peaceful protest in Ilorin.

Islam is for terrorism and intolerance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by olisaEze(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2021
My only problem with our fourth estate is that we don’t just know which news from them is real and which one is politically motivated. The worst of it are 'the 100x100 one plot' (Nigerian bloggers). Those ones are adept at confusing the general public with half truths!
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by adriano50: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2021
If you get any means leave dis country before the country goes up in flames like Afghanistan this country don't av upto 5 years again

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by StreetMedia: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2021
You lie, you die... You speak the truth, you die.

Speak the truth and live happily after.

Nigeria no work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2021
What ever IPOB MNK is not supporting..... Give it time you will understand WHY...... grin grin grin

Channels TV never belive this will happen
Punch didn't believe their own
Sahara reporters didn't at first
Apostle Suleman
Mbaka
Even America don't understand Biden anymore

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by Flairoqy(m): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2021
I hate this, I hate that... All your hates won’t change a thing, keep running away from the country and keep carrying out crimes against the government, this is our home, we’ll build it.
Keep blaming the leadership for crimes citizens are committing over bias ethnocentrism, when a new administration comes and nothing changes with respect to insecurity then we’ll all understand how to deal with a situation other than playing the blame game.
My only problem is the president is pretty fed up with the burden of this nation and that’s because he’s too weak to withstand concurrent conflicts and decision making, but if the nation isn’t a stupid place, the president would only be bothered with developing the country.
The only way out is for all region to chill, accept each other’s differences and fight a common goal, that’s a better economy.
Religion and ethnicity should be the least of our problems right now, we aren’t the only diverse nation in the world.
I’m tired
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by dragunov: 2:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Terorism and criminality is in your blood...thats why your tribes men are the ones that fill up all prisons in Nigeria....

Very dtupi.d idio.t. Everyday we hear news of bandits and fulani herdsmen killing people. Murdering people with reckless abandon. Yet you will never consider this acts of wickedness as acts of criminals and terrorists. Soldiers are being attacked and killed like goats by you Northen vampires on a daily basis, yet its not a criminal act to you. Children, students are being kidnapped daily by your people. Schools are being shut down, yet you point to others as criminals. You are so bigoted and tribalistic that you have become blind to your people's shortcomings while amplifying that of others. God is not a partial Judge. He will recompense to each man, each tribe, each people, each nation, according to the works of their hands. You cannot sow wickedness and ever reap joy. Its impossible. No amount of headslamming or consultation with marabouts can change that.

By the way, I am still waiting for you o. Infact where is that your office so I can come and present myself sobyou can do your worst?

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by Caramia2020(m): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Virtually every sector has been compromised, so de are working for d government n not d citizens.
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by vineyardfarms: 2:35am On Aug 27, 2021
author=Trumann post=105213638]Despite the direct threats of the Miyetti Allah leader against Nigerians and genocide by Miyetti Allah members, he has never been arrested.
Despite the many verbal atrocities of the idiot who heads the One-Man NGO called MURIC, he has never been invited for questioning.
Despite the open support that bearded fool called Gumi has given kidnappers and bandits, he has never been invited for questioning. In fact, when the Army was to describe him, he was described as a "respected cleric."
Buhari will not be President forever. This morning, a news article stated that northern tribes in Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue are already procuring weapons and ammunition to protect themselves from criminals that the government pampers.
I love the fact that Lai Mohammed has ensured that the US, UK, Canada have strained diplomatic ties with Nigeria. It is also important to know that the DSS has inadvertently set Nigeria on a collision course with Israel.
The spons

God bless you
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by OJEEMAH(m): 2:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
Imagine wat Buhari has turned Nigeria to? Kim Jong-un of North Korea is not as clueless, myopic nd wicked as this. Buhari nd his goons re simply Talibans.

Northern Muslim Presidents re always tyrannical nd dictatorial, from Babangida, Abacha to Buhari. Wat a shame.
Exactly!
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by stepaside2: 3:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Flairoqy:
I hate this, I hate that... All your hates won’t change a thing, keep running away from the country and keep carrying out crimes against the government, this is our home, we’ll build it.
Keep blaming the leadership for crimes citizens are committing over bias ethnocentrism, when a new administration comes and nothing changes with respect to insecurity then we’ll all understand how to deal with a situation other than playing the blame game.
My only problem is the president is pretty fed up with the burden of this nation and that’s because he’s too weak to withstand concurrent conflicts and decision making, but if the nation isn’t a stupid place, the president would only be bothered with developing the country.
The only way out is for all region to chill, accept each other’s differences and fight a common goal, that’s a better economy.
Religion and ethnicity should be the least of our problems right now, we aren’t the only diverse nation in the world.
I’m tired
This is the most balanced post I have read on this thread. Thanks for your thoughts. If only people knew...

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by dragunov: 3:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
You didnt make any sense here... shamefull goat.... Criminals and haters of the truth

Who made you the arbiter or the truth? What truth do you have? At times I just think you are completely insane. I might be right. You are unable to reason objectively, unable to admit the reality on ground and unable recognize the truth. You are so mechanical! Inam beginning to suspect that you have been programmed; you are under some mind control program that makes you to think and speak like a robot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by dragunov: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
God is just and only punish those who are deviant.....the blasphemous polytheist trinitarian pagans like you!

Taliban are sincere people who fight against external powers causing chaos in their regions....while you are online hater and a criminals who uses keyboard to deceive....

In Islam pigs are not eaten or reared it is you guys that make use of them and thus smell like one.

So why did Allah create pigs? Besides its so obvious that the sane person you so insanely replied is also a Muslim. You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by justmondris: 3:31am On Aug 27, 2021
pitroski:
Who care

I do
Re: Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests by princewarri1985: 3:59am On Aug 27, 2021
I believe Nigerians now miss the freedom of speech they enjoyed during president Goodluck Jonathan regime! Buhari is a tyrant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.