Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin (47427 Views)

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by SteveDGreat: 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
When we narrate how Peter Obi's Convoy as a Governor normally pick & drop school children and stranded people at their various school & homes, people thought we were Lying

This captured incident � was last year.

Peter Obi was on his way from Enugu to meet up a meeting in Anambra last year when he came across an accident scene in Orji River Enugu state .
The vehicle involved was conveying 12 girls who are students of Government Girls College Izza Ngbo.

Obi Convoy stopped , pick those girls , reverse back and took them .
He handed them over to their parents one after the other .

God has sent us a saviour , let's not be stupid to demand for a Barnabas.

212 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by God1000(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2022
Naija politicians sha

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Puskas: 10:18pm On May 11, 2022
This man is really different from Tinubu and others

433 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Danzysb(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2022
Very thoughtful of him..
He can do a great work in this country,only if the veil is lifted from peoples eyes....

298 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Parachoko: 10:18pm On May 11, 2022
Mtcheww

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

92 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by SteveDGreat: 10:21pm On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

If no be ment or Tribalism , no sensible youths will campaign for Tinubu.

Like u want Tinubu to rule Nigeria after Buhari.
Your plan no go work

571 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by perez100: 10:22pm On May 11, 2022
If you really want Nigeria to be great, Peter Obi is the answer. It's not by tribes or regions. This time, we will go beyond tribes to elect the best President in Nigeria history. Peter Obi is the man. No Governor from 1999 till date will match Peter Obi"s record considering the allocations and revenue that came to Anambra State. He is 100% corruption free. If you are not Peter Obi, you cannot be like Peter Obi. He is so humble. He does not pretend- it's in him.

God has again answered our prayers in Peter Obi. We have to choose either to accept the answered prayer or reject it again.

It's good to reward and appreciate leaders who have proven themselves in the past. This will make our politicians realize that giving us back our looted fund cannot win elections for them.

341 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by SteveDGreat: 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
God1000:
Naija politicians sha

This is his normal lifestyle outside politics .

He has been doing this.
Moreover this was last year. Far from election period.

That's his person. Simple and empathetic.
Join his train. There is a reason for this massive support everywhere

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Parachoko: 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Your plan no go work
If no b ment, you will support your candidate and leave me to support mine.

Use your brain boy, this is democracy.

Know this and have peace of mind.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by godofuck231: 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

dollard ,em go Bleep the girls , thats if e pencil still de work,

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Urheadmaster(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2022
perez100:
If you really want Nigeria to be great, Peter Obi is the answer. It's not by tribes or regions. This time, we will go beyond tribes to elect the best President in Nigeria history. Peter Obi is the man. No Governor from 1999 till date will match Peter Obi"s record considering the allocations and revenue that came to Anambra State. He is 100% corruption free. If you are not Peter Obi, you cannot be like Peter Obi. He is so humble. He does not pretend- it's in him.

God has again answered our prayers in Peter Obi. We have to choose either to accept the answered prayer or reject it again.
Nigerians are wishing Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan returns

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 11, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Your plan no go work

Always speak for yourself. Why not? Can Obi match Jagaban's records in IGR revolution, Transport, Health, waste management and transformational policies? Does Obi have Legacies like LIRS, LAWMA, LASTMA, BRT and Rapid Response Squad which can be pointed to till today?

Come back when he can turn 600 million a month to over 7 billion monthly. Propaganda cannot change FACTS. *We know he left Anambra's IGR how he met it so do not try to bamboozle me with lies.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Parachoko: 10:27pm On May 11, 2022
godofuck231:
dollard ,em go Bleep the girls , thats if e pencil still de work,

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by tit(f): 10:29pm On May 11, 2022
I still don't want him
But he is far better than Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Choilila: 10:33pm On May 11, 2022
I laugh.
Just a little showoff just because election is around the corner.
So is this humanity?

This is how they buy the gullible Nigerians.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by OKOATA(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Your plan no go work
grin. Tell them you don't want Tinubu, they will tag you Ipob. Anybody that opposes their view is instantly an Ipob including Obasanjo. Any youth that says it's Tinubu he wants as his is already cursed.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

We know your type, you will even stand with the devil provided it can give you a morsel.

It was people like you that demanded for Barabass while shouting crucify Jesus. No be today grin grin

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Tinubuadvocate: 10:42pm On May 11, 2022
He mustn't take the glory of those innocent pupils

336 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by perez100: 10:45pm On May 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nigerians are wishing Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan returns

Jonathan cannot perform like Peter Obi. Jonathan is a good man but he is corrupt and he does not have the liver to say no to corruption.

Peter Obi will get ride of you if you are corrupt. Obi is far better than Jonathan. It was even Jonathan that begged him to join PDP because he saw that Peter Obi was a great leader and he wanted to make him Secretary to the Government of the Federation

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:55pm On May 11, 2022
I'm slowly tilting towards Peter Obi by the day

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by whoawa(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2022
Siwel25:

Always speak for yourself. Why not? Can Obi match Jagaban's records in IGR revolution, Transport, Health, waste management and transformational policies? Does Obi have Legacies like LIRS, LAWMA, LASTMA, BRT and Rapid Response Squad which can be pointed to till today?

Come back when he can turn 600 million a month to over 7 billion monthly. Propaganda cannot change FACTS. *We know he left Anambra's IGR how he met it so do not try to bamboozle me with lies.

You are indeed a big goat �

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2022
tit:
I still don't want him
But he is far better than Tinubu
He is winning your heart gradually.
We will patiently wait for your conversion.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by EloquentMedia: 2:21am On May 12, 2022
Siwel25:

I am not against Tinubu but if the contest ends up between Tinubu and Atiku I will definitely not vote for conscience sake. All those achievements you mentioned had Tinubus self interests in them. Till date he is still reaping from those "personal investments" to the detriment of the larger masses. Someone increased IGR by devising a means of increasing tax collection from the masses in which a percentage of it goes to his company. Tinubu is the grandmaster of corruption

Apart from that he's too old and sickly for the job. If Nigeria was your personal business you won't employ a Tinubu to run it

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by donleo92(m): 4:13am On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi is seriously winning this election on Social media. But in real life TINUBU is wining.

I ain't a supporter of TINUBU, won't even be shocked if obi loses the primary election. it happened with maduka of Anambra nau.. we are watching

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by plaindealer: 4:56am On May 12, 2022
EloquentMedia:

I am not against Tinubu but if the contest ends up between Tinubu and Atiku I will definitely not vote for conscience sake. All those achievements you mentioned had Tinubus self interests in them. Till date he is still reaping from those "personal investments" to the detriment of the larger masses. Someone increased IGR by devising a means of increasing tax collection from the masses in which a percentage of it goes to his company. Tinubu is the grandmaster of corruption

Apart from that he's too old and sickly for the job. If Nigeria was your personal business you won't employ a Tinubu to run it

Den state agencies, jobs, and food on the table, but you are obsessed with Tinubu's self-interests?

When tens of thousands of LIRS, LAWMA, LASTMA, BRT, and Rapid Response Squad workers collect paychecks and put food on the table, do you really think the food on the table is Tinubui's interest or when they pay rent and school fees?

The IGR you people make noise over employees and pay the salaries of the second largest public service employer in Nigeria, they build and commission projects that the rest of Nigerians can not even dream of.

....but you people still want us to vote for an habitual liar with zero meaningful achievements as a public official.

Tinubu created jobs with his money and influence, he did not park his money, millions of dollars in secrete Pandora foreign account, the man is so unpatriotic that he's not paying taxes on the money he stashed away, we pay for the roads and bridges that lying man travel on.

Funny how you people discount other people's achievements in favor of the lying Pandora man instead of listing his achievements for us to compare.

Please, face your Pandora master and let other people face their candidates, it's called democracy, something that's still foreign and unknown to many of you.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by YorubaIsGreat(m): 5:23am On May 12, 2022
OKOATA:
grin. Tell them you don't want Tinubu, they will tag you Ipob. Anybody that opposes their view is instantly an Ipob including Obasanjo. Any youth that says it's Tinubu he wants as his is already cursed.
God bless Tinubu
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by YorubaIsGreat(m): 5:25am On May 12, 2022
Assetinvestor:

We know your type, you will even stand with the devil provided it can give you a morsel.

It was people like you that demanded for Barabass while shouting crucify Jesus. No be today grin grin
on Tinubu's mandate i stand, wailing wailers can go hang themselves

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by plaindealer: 5:42am On May 12, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
on Tinubu's mandate i stand, wailing wailers can go hang themselves

Seconded..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Pickmycall: 6:30am On May 12, 2022
SteveDGreat:
When we narrate how Peter Obi's Convoy as a Governor normally pick & drop school children and stranded people at their various school & homes, people thought we were Lying

This captured incident � was last year.

Peter Obi was on his way from Enugu to meet up a meeting in Anambra last year when he came across an accident scene in Orji River Enugu state .
The vehicle involved was conveying 12 girls who are students of Government Girls College Izza Ngbo.

Obi Convoy stopped , pick those girls , reverse back and took them .
He handed them over to their parents one after the other .

God has sent us a saviour , let's not be stupid to demand for a Barnabas.
You and Peter Obi dey mad.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Mineisgrace(f): 6:30am On May 12, 2022
Nigerian politicians and SCAM be like bread and beans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by Propsvilla(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2022
Obi
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Rescuing Secondary School Girls Last Year Resurface Onlin by lereinter(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2022
What did he do about kidnapped students in North nigeria.

The Abuja train kidnapped victims what has he done to rescue them

What had he done about ipob killers

Minister self he won't get

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.