Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) (42610 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Muslimsworldng: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
sad sad

The only way USA can eliminate this terrorist is to Employ my service in the USA military... I promise that I will work together with them and we eradicate this menace.

If USA start to dey bomb dos head slammers now, ALL Those useless countries like turkey, Egypt, will be crying to the media....

Nairalanders pls I need you attention

Memo: To Whom it may concern: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

My email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com
Can you write content or willing to give it a trial.
If yes, I will give you a trial and introduce you to my boss. If you have zero experience no problem but are you will to learn.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Metallurgist: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and th.
haba oga pastor wetin be classified information, the news about Saudi and Russia has been in the news for long, or you don turn into spiritual spy

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by ameh99: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
So Allah has given diswan 72 virgin now...

Confused pipo..
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
jabolo:

Will you accept a job recommendation from a so-called 'head slammer'?

Nigerian youths. SMH.

I go for peace rather than a job
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yusfunoble:

Lmao

Azeez is calling Muslims headslammers

How ironic cheesy

If I had my way, I will erase this name called Azeez...
It's annoying
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Johnboom: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
fineboynl:
Even if the world leave Afghanistan with the Taliban. I can asusuured you they will not be peace in that country even when islamists governor themselves with their Islamic rules.

But Saudi Arabia is Peaceful.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
PenuelFarms:
Charity begins at home.
Please talk to Buhari first.

Nah
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Muslimsworldng:

Can you write content or willing to give it a trial.
If yes, I will give you a trial and introduce you to my boss. If you have zero experience no problem but are you will to learn.

I have zero experience but I am ready to give it a trial

Check your dm
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lightorder:
Finally, ISIS is now the government of Afghanistan. Biden, Well done o !
there is nothing America can do and they know they cannot defeat the jihadist,they tried for 20 years,Russia tried for 9 years and Britain tried 3 times no luck,it is better to leave this people alone and walk away from a potential volatile zone with the sadist leaders of taliban,the isis and the Punjabi resistance,it will be a recipe for disaster
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mrquote:

Use Twitter

Thanks
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by edetic: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15977734/isis-responsibility-afghanistan-kabul-airport-attacks/amp/
very useless religion, so the suicide bomber in heaven now is enjoying himself with the 72 virgins.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Krismas(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
joyandfaith:
Taliban has isis to fight. Isis want to take over afghanistan. Different ideologies, the same method of fighting. No wonder afghanistan army surrendered. How can Afghan army fight both taliban and isis? US and allies are preparing for major war. Afghan is a distraction. With corruption in Afghanistan army, US and allies have to leave. UN forces to the rescue.
coolISIS was born out of the remnants of the Baath party, with the ideological thrust to avenge the injustice of the west in Iraq. Long after the war that took down Saddam Hussein, the quest for vengeance is undying. This is wot the west gets for initiating stupid wars. Like the Roman Empire, the west is inevitably going to fall and all her lies and cover up will not avail
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
For now they can have the laugh. Let US evacuate their citizens completely from Afghanistan first. We go know who will cry fowl las las!

If you noticed, non of the Muslim countries condemned the attack! Not even one! Not Turkey or Saudi Arab or Even almighty UAE. When American start their bombing they will all start crying fowl and saying injustice from the West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Yusfunoble(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

If I had my way, I will erase this name called Azeez...
It's annoying

Tell that to the person that wants to offer you a content writing gig. He’s a Muslim, tell him you don’t want to have anything to do with Muslim or their names grin

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Olaoluwa58:
RIP to the dead... May God give those injured a speedy recovery.

Injury no good for body, Me that got crushed by a car know what I am going through.

Let me drop my motor accident story here, don't know where I will meet my helper cry

My name is Olaoluwa,

I had a motor accident last week in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me.

I need your support. This leg has collected the 60k left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

Please help me. I am begging for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My parent have tried too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The bonesetter working on my leg, said it will take 6-8 months for the bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 months lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

The bonesetter working on my broken bones charged us the sum of #50,000, we've paid #25,000

The nurses who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #30,000

Everyday, we hire a car to take me to the bonesetters treatment house, we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke and my family have really tried for me.

Name of my bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

My name is: Tunde Olaoluwa

Thank you very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk

That very paper you are holding at the last pic, write today’s date on it somewhere even it’s small and do a peace sign holding it and then quote me. I will transfer 250k to assist you.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Crimsoneagle: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
The USA aka the Sleeping Giant is Physically and Strategically being stripped of the Super Power Status.

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and the USA.

I remember last year before the US election, we said that if Biden is Declared, the world will have a taste of the Great Tribulation.

Sincerely, I didn't know it will happen as Fast as it is now.
Things are Happening so so Fast. It is Practically Impossible to keep up with the things Happening.
Folks the world is set to be thrown into Chaos like never before.

The RAPTURE can Happen at Just Moment.
Live Prepared Folks..
classified report getting to you?? Asin who are you?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Krismas(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

I have zero experience but I am ready to give it a trial

Check your dm
coolBe on guide wit dat content-writer fellow! He seems fraud. Don’t be desperate unto carelessness
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Ogaonos: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15977734/isis-responsibility-afghanistan-kabul-airport-attacks/amp/
USA govt should wake up Nd fight the real terreriost ( sponspors of terrorist groups). Martin Luther king did it to KKK group .KKK group were weaken.bcis the sponspors who were white elites lost the battle on black pple voting rights.so funds stops .the sponspors of Isis or Taliban are d problem.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by akilo1: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
How wish the religion of piss can hear the voice of the prophet who specialize in snatching people's wife and murder in hell crying he deceive them in this religion
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Ayiba0911: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

I blame Jesus for not writing his own personal bible.
If he did, I know it will be difficult to twist his words to always suit your agenda.
How can New testament be written by Jesus boy boys instead of Jesus himself.
All his boy boys have their own agenda and can twist whatever Jesus said.
I wish Jesus wrote his teaching down instead of his boy boys to write their own accounts of what happened.
Them fit lie, that's why I no trust new testament because none of it was written by the master himself Jesus Christ

You must be a kid, You witnessing for yourself in a trial is useless. Every Character will be on trial at death during the funeral and only others can testify for/against you.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Krismas:
coolISIS was born out of the remnants of the Baath party, with the ideological thrust to avenge the injustice of the west in Iraq. Long after the war that took down Saddam Hussein, the quest for vengeance is undying. This is wot the west gets for initiating stupid wars. Like the Roman Empire, the west is inevitably going to fall and all her lies and cover up will not avail
ISIS is promoting political islam. Taliban is another group promoting political islam. Isis and taliban are rivals in Afghanistan.
US and allies will not fall. But there will be balance of political game among P5. The P5 will align to stop religious intolerance in all parts of the world. There is already UN resolution on that. Fall of world religion is imminent. Christianity and faiths in Asia will die slowly while islam will die violently.

Shape of things to come
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Newboss(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by joyandfaith: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Newboss:

UN does not have an army.

See my signature
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105230094:
Excerpts :

The U.S. military said 13 of its service members were killed and 18 wounded in what it described as a complex attack.

Islamic State (ISIS), an enemy of the Islamist Taliban as well as the West, said one of its suicide bombers targeted "translators and collaborators with the American army".

It was not clear if suicide bombers detonated both blasts or if one was a planted bomb. It was also not clear if ISIS gunmen were involved in the attack or if the firing that followed the blasts was Taliban guards firing into the air to control crowds.

"We're doing everything we can to be prepared," he said, adding that some intelligence was being shared with the Taliban and that he believed "some attacks have been thwarted by them."

Biden said he had ordered the Pentagon to plan how to strike ISIS-K, the Islamic State affiliate that claimed responsibility.

"We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay," Biden said during televised comments from the White House.

We were listening to the phone call interview of Donald Trump last night on cable about this deadly attack,
He spoke for a long time about this issue,
Talking about what he could have done, loads of sense.

God save America.
God save Afghanistan.
God save Nigeria.
God save the world.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by YoungKeem(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Well get here first and we will recruit you! You should go 18X too, Special Forces, if you really want some trigger time and kicking down these bastards doors and putting a 2 rounds each in their dumb heads.
DenreleDave:
sad sad

The only way USA can eliminate this terrorist is to Employ my service in the USA military... I promise that I will work together with them and we eradicate this menace.

If USA start to dey bomb dos fanatics head slammer terrorist now, ALL Those useless countries like turkey, Egypt, will be crying to the media....

Nairalanders pls I need you attention

Memo: To Whom it may concern: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

My email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by otipoju(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
The USA aka the Sleeping Giant is Physically and Strategically being stripped of the Super Power Status.

Classified reports getting to me few moments ago says Saudi Arabia and Russia just Signed a Military Cooperation agreement. Folks this is huge , this is Prophetic and has Everything to do with what is happening in Afghanistan, and the USA.

I remember last year before the US election, we said that if Biden is Declared, the world will have a taste of the Great Tribulation.

Sincerely, I didn't know it will happen as Fast as it is now.
Things are Happening so so Fast. It is Practically Impossible to keep up with the things Happening.
Folks the world is set to be thrown into Chaos like never before.

The RAPTURE can Happen at Just Moment.
Live Prepared Folks..

Calm down. 20 years time we will still be here.
Rapture kan kan ko ti le shele
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Fourwinds: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pantanmi and Buhari's people everywhere bombing people..... Nonsense idiots

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by RALPHOW(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Everybody can see the reason why Christians supported Trump.
Joe Biden is a big failure and American that voted for him can see the shame he has brought on them.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) by Newboss(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
cool
joyandfaith:

See my signature
UN does not have an army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.