Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) (36817 Views)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Attack In Kerman, Iran / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Kabul Airport Suicide Bomb Attacks(Pix) / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Botragelad: 1:30am On Mar 23
ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack at a large concert hall in the Moscow area that left at least 40 people dead and nearly 150 injured on Friday.

The attack began when gunmen donning combat gear burst into Crocus City Hall, where concertgoers were gathering to hear the Russian band Picnic, and opened fire.

The gunmen also threw explosives inside the concert hall during the attack, which set the building on fire, Russian media reported.

People were being evacuated, but some remained trapped inside the burning building, Russian media said.

Russian Rosguardia (National Guard) servicemen responding to the scene of the attack.

The Islamic State made the claim on its affiliated social media channels, although Fox News Digital has not been able to independently verify it.

Before ISIS claimed responsibility, Russian officials said the incident was being investigated as a terrorist attack.

Gunmen opened fire inside the building and dropped explosives that set it on fire, according to Russian media.

Russia's Investigative Committee said it has opened a criminal probe into the attack.

Russian Culture Ministry has canceled all mass and entertainment events in the coming days in the area.

Source:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-claims-responsibility-for-deadly-russian-concert-hall-attack.amp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Botragelad: 1:30am On Mar 23
While Putin and his lot were rubbing with Hamas TERRORIST group leaders, another violent group was plotting trouble in Moscow. I reckon Russia will get the picture of what Israel went through and take similar steps.

Or will we start hearing cries and protest to let ISIS off the hook and hand over a caliphate? It's like déjà vu with Hamas storming into Israel and causing havoc, and nobody batted an eyelid until Israel got the blame for standing up for itself.

The people cheering on the terrorists doesn't seem to get it. They're a lost cause, indoctrinated beyond belief. There's no fitting them into society when they're driven by their creed and religion. The US earlier warned Russia about a potential attack. It's high time to unite against religious extremism rather than endorse it.

307 Likes 38 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by PoliteActivist: 1:41am On Mar 23
I didn't know ISIS had a beef with Russia

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by DaddyJapan(m): 1:47am On Mar 23
PoliteActivist:

Russia is currently in direct confrontation with ISIS and its affiliates in Syria and even West/Central Africa.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by ojun50(m): 2:10am On Mar 23
PoliteActivist:
No one likes Putin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by MzansiCoolio: 2:20am On Mar 23
Botragelad:
While Putin and his lot were rubbing with Hamas TERRORIST group leaders, another violent group was plotting trouble in Moscow. I reckon Russia will get the picture of what Israel went through and take similar steps.

Or will we start hearing cries and protest to let ISIS off the hook and hand over a caliphate? It's like déjà vu with Hamas storming into Israel and causing havoc, and nobody batted an eyelid until Israel got the blame for standing up for itself.

The people cheering on the terrorists doesn't seem to get it. They're a lost cause, indoctrinated beyond belief. There's no fitting them into society when they're driven by their creed and religion. The US earlier warned Russia about a potential attack. It's high time to unite against religious extremism rather than endorse it.

Israel created Hamas because its an apartheid colonial regime over Palestine. Why is the world surprised that after 70 years of oppression Palestinians would resort to violence?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:03am On Mar 23
The usual suspect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by TheLastProphet: 3:10am On Mar 23
Forming friendship with Iran and acting friendly with Hama's just to pepper US is never a wise decision.
Now see the result. Muslims are never your friend unless they take over your country and enslave the whole of your people.
Russia should wake up and join the rest of the world to crush this people and their death cult

241 Likes 29 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 3:10am On Mar 23
Playing with a snake and not expecting to be bitten is folly. Putin has assumed a protective, elder sibling stance towards Muslims, yet their gratitude seems to manifest through bombings and assaults on his city.

He was warned

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by okosodo: 3:13am On Mar 23
Putin don enter

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by SpatialKing(m): 3:30am On Mar 23
okosodo:
Putin don enter

Playing with a snake and not expecting to be bitten is folly. Putin has assumed a protective, elder sibling stance towards Muslims, yet their gratitude seems to manifest through bombings and assaults on his city.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by odinaccess: 3:32am On Mar 23
Russia is about activate some sleeper cells becos they take attack on home soil very personal . If you don't understand what I just wrote pls don't quote me.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by muykem: 3:51am On Mar 23
PoliteActivist:
ISIS is part of Islamic terrorists. They have beef with humanity not only Russia.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by humilitypays(m): 3:52am On Mar 23
I used to like Russia until Putin foolishly and wickedly invaded Ukraine to massacre innocent children, women and elderly in the name of stopping Ukraine a sovereign nation from joining NATO. and people especially Muslims were supporting Putin's invasion of Ukraine just because they hate US but instead of them to tell Russia their newest lover to be bold and invade US direct so that Russia can help them destroy US they hate once and for all so everybody can have rest.

If Ukraine didn't accept to give up their nuclear weapons to Russia based on US promise to protect them after their disintegration from Russia, Putin wouldn't have ever dreamt of invading Ukraine, ever.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Thoughts007: 4:41am On Mar 23
humilitypays:
I used to like Russia until Putin foolishly and wickedly invaded Ukraine to massacre innocent children, women and elderly in the name of stopping Ukraine a sovereign nation from joining NATO. and people especially Muslims were supporting Putin's invasion of Ukraine just because they hate US but instead of them to tell Russia their newest lover to be bold and invade US direct so that Russia can help them destroy US they hate once and for all so everybody can have rest.

If Ukraine didn't accept to give up their nuclear weapons to Russia based on US promise to protect them after their disintegration from Russia, Putin wouldn't have ever dreamt of invading Ukraine, ever.

I cant believe you put in so much effort to make no sense at all. Saying Russia should go and fight US for your entertainment and pleasure that's what your statement connotes and that's messed up. Israel in defiance of world opinion are carrying out a Genocide in Gaza but because you dont see the dead bodies, you think you can trivialize the matter and make SIMPy jokes about it.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by madridguy(m): 4:42am On Mar 23
My deepest condolences to the families of the victims of the explosion.

One thing is certain, Russia will surely get the hold of the terrorist hiding behind the cover of the ISIS. We all know the real ISIS and their sponsors.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Truths9ja: 4:48am On Mar 23
Isis is fully now in Russia

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 4:53am On Mar 23
Now Russia will join the fight against terrorism.
They won't leave to the US alone again.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 5:15am On Mar 23
This ISIS must be sponsored by the USA.
That's the only possible way to fight Russia, to sponsor terrorist attacks.

If I were in the game, that's what I'd do.
It's d safest way to destabilize Russia without causing a nuculear war.

My thoughts exactly

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Botragelad: 5:22am On Mar 23
MzansiCoolio:

Israel created Hamas because its an apartheid colonial regime over Palestine. Why is the world surprised that after 70 years of oppression Palestinians would resort to violence?
Why's anyone surprised that after years of bombing ISIS they would not resort to violence?

See how you sound now!

6 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bendeco2020: 5:50am On Mar 23
This ISIS dont have sense o. Only USA/Isreal have been dealing with them and they want to involve russia too. They should not worry because russia will respond in kind.

When russia start treating their fuckup now, their religious fans here will start wailing. Even our waste brothers/sisters will protest in Ibadan.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by helinues: 5:59am On Mar 23
ISIS in Russia? Pure fabricated lies

14 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Bigseven(m): 6:20am On Mar 23
If this’s true, then WW3 is boiling down. It will soon be done and everyone will eat from the plate but I weep for Africa especially Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by LeeSmart: 6:32am On Mar 23
helinues:
ISIS in Russia? Pure fabricated lies
Do u knw daht russia has a large amount of muslim population? extremist muslim population for that matter.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by helinues: 6:35am On Mar 23
LeeSmart:

Do u knw daht russia has a large amount of muslim population? extremist muslim population for that matter.

President were Putin might have just 3 targets in the concert.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:53am On Mar 23
Botragelad:

I smell CIA or RVC... ISIS is a US proxy group, CIA and ISIS are friends... ALL the same, Lets wait before drawing conclusions. sha na Ukraine go suffer am.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:58am On Mar 23
Thoughts007:

I cant believe you put in so much effort to make no sense at all. Saying Russia should go and fight US for your entertainment and pleasure that's what your statement connotes and that's messed up. Israel in defiance of world opinion are carrying out a Genocide in Gaza but because you dont see the dead bodies, you think you can trivialize the matter and make SIMPy jokes about it.
you wan try understand drunkard talk abi?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by mexicocity: 7:01am On Mar 23
I don't think this deadly attack on crucus City in Moscow was carried by ISIS no no no no!. This attack was carried by Ukraine and that's why America was quick to say, it was the ISIS and not Ukraine.
This will never go unpunish American can not divert this attack to another enemy. Ukraine are yet to clap for the success of the attack.

The real end of Ukraine is very much near.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by SuperOnyi: 7:07am On Mar 23
shocked

While we await the results of the investigation, I think we need to ask this simple question...
Honestly I'm curious: what exactly do terrorist groups like ISIS want?

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:17am On Mar 23
Na wa o

These amount of blood shed on earth is just too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by MVLOX(m): 7:48am On Mar 23
ISIS no get permanent enemy or friend oooo

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Russia Hall Attack (photos) by Matheusmartin: 7:52am On Mar 23
TheLastProphet:
Forming friendship with Iran and acting friendly with Hama's just to pepper US is never a wise decision.
Now see the result. Muslims are never your friend unless they take over your country and enslave the whole of your people.
Russia should wake up and join the rest of the world to crush this people and their death cult
You nailed it.

Russia wants to pepper usa,not knowing that you cannot befriend these people.
South Africa should watch their back.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.