Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria (23347 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Video Showing Security Men Carrying Tinubu To The Stage During APC Lagos Rally / Those Who Witnessed A Fulani Fight Pray Never To Do So Again - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by tempest01(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
uba1991:
if they are killing fellow terrorists we will clap for them but if they touch any government institution or personnels, then we will show them who is who.

Don't quote me again. If you type populates the whole south, they'll kill everybody and take over while you try to seem intelligent when you are stark.
The same institutions that did and is doing nothing against killer herdsmen but were used to attack ESN going after them? Did ESN first go out to be attacking personnel?? Don't quote me again with your infantile reasoning . Stick to claiming to know Christianity more than every other person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by uba1991: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

War is not about spirit weapons oga it's about spirit

South east is too populated to use airplanes ...un would easily declare no flight zone and arm embargo

As for weapons there is no igbo Village without someone who can make guns
I hope I will not hear FIFA CAF UN US etc. My super tukano is warming up.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Christistruth00: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poiu11:
do you mean they kill officers

They behead Virgins for Charms

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Theunbothered: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
These are old videos
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Almaigaa: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
techwaya:
The only army we can trust
God bless Ipob

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by uba1991: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
tempest01:

Don't quote me again. If you type populates the whole south, they'll kill everybody and take over while you try to seem intelligent when you are stark.
The same institutions that did and is doing nothing against killer herdsmen but were used to attack ESN going after them? Did ESN first go out to be attacking personnel?? Don't quote me again with your infantile reasoning . Stick to claiming to know Christianity more than every other person.
when did animals begin to comment on nairaland?
#ipobareterrorists

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
sreamsense:
These people are just wasting their time. You think Nigeria army never see millitary parade before? All those toys they carry, will they even get time to use them when one bomb from Nigeria army is dropped to their camp. One millitary jet is enough, you think population fight the war? To me this is just fashion parade chest beating nonsense. You want to kill all men in Igbo land with this senseless recruitment that will not go anywhere to scratch Nigeria army
let us pray
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
undecided
sreamsense:
These people are just wasting their time. You think Nigeria army never see millitary parade before? All those toys they carry, will they even get time to use them when one bomb from Nigeria army is dropped to their camp. One millitary jet is enough, you think population fight the war? To me this is just fashion parade chest beating nonsense. You want to kill all men in Igbo land with this senseless recruitment that will not go anywhere to scratch Nigeria army
but they carry gun
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by PrudencyFeats: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poiu11:
82 division are igbo men. Lagos barrack is full of yoruba men. The division are design to reflect ethnicity

Lol.... Come to 17 battalion here in Lagos where i stay. You go refresh and reedit your write up.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Lol.... Come to 17 battalion here in Lagos where i stay. You go refresh and reedit your write up.
what are you saying
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
AntiBMC:
Since Uzoadironma has vowed that nothing like sense, will near that his big head that's like olumo rock. They will glue the sense to him by force.
wahala for supreme Court

2 Likes

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by PrudencyFeats: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poiu11:
what are you saying

I dey Lagos (Eko)
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

I dey Lagos (Eko)
who are in the barrack
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
sad
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by stanluiz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Theunbothered:
These are old videos
I think so. Some of the videos are also Photoshop. You know ipob and propaganda are like bread and butter.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by stanluiz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
SlyDev:
After Kanu feed them ground but and sugar cane with dirty charm to tie around their neck, they think they are now rambo and terminator cheesy
I think I have seen this video before.

It may be an old video.

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
stanluiz:
I think so. Some of the videos are also Photoshop. You know ipob and propaganda are like bread and butter.
what is photoshop
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
stanluiz:

It may be an old video.
it is new video
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by buckeyemedia: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
AntiBMC:
Since Uzoadironma has vowed that nothing like sense, will near that his big head that's like olumo rock. They will glue the sense to him by force.
After they will claim that they are innocent people?
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Go and join Ebube oke before we take you serious.

I would rather Join Ebubeagwu than a militant sect who is fighting for the personal interest of a scammer �.

Anyone who is sensible pledges his loyalty to his mother's land.
Igboland has regected the occultic ipob with her pompous, Idi Amin/buhari wannabe leader, and I stand with Igboland �.
I am not a chronic sectionalist and a brainwashed person like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by stanluiz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
stanluiz:

It may be an old video.
Where is that location ? I guess it is another propaganda video set up by ipob for money donations.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Kingspin(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
CXLVII:
Hungry looking lots. See how they look malnourished. Their guns are even heavier than them.
Only terrorist talk like this.

Any body, who is fully knowledgeable on events in Nigeria will never ever say such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by buckeyemedia: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poiu11:
it is new video
Most of them are probably dead, only God knows how long FG has had this video in their possession? After these videos going viral I wonder whether Ohaneze & co will still claim the Federal Government is killing innocent Miscreants in the East?
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
stanluiz:
Where is that location ? I guess it is another propaganda video set up by ipob for money donations.
What is propaganda. Thry are ready for war

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by buckeyemedia: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poiu11:

War? Tomorrow they will run to UK, USA & UN please run to our rescue, Nigerian Government is killing us, we did not do anything? Mumus don’t know that their own videos will be used against them, let UK review the video for themselves & tell us if that is Northern Cameroon or Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poiu11:
82 division are igbo men. Lagos barrack is full of yoruba men. The division are design to reflect ethnicity
You're wrong. It seems you have not been to the division in Lagos before.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by stanluiz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poiu11:

Lol. War with which people ? Ipob and chestbeating.

No be to attack police station be their work. But security forces are now prepared for them.

Cheastbeating and propaganda video.

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by HellAnus: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They are looking for rat.

This one that cannot construct simple English sentence

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
stanluiz:
Lol. War with which people ? Ipob and chestbeating.

No be to attack police station be their work. But security forces are now prepared for them.

Cheastbeating and propaganda video.
they are attacking police station i believe to get weapon
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by afube: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
chinjo:
ESN would have been the best way to go if not that they derailed and started killing Uniform men.

ESN would have been the best way to go if the Fulani army had not attacked them so viciously in Orlu...............its war abi? ur enemies kill you and you kill dem back ! when everybody tire we will all drag ourselves to the restructuring conference............black man no dey gree until he see am for eye, Nigerians should prepare for one almighty conflict, its inevitable!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by buckeyemedia: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
afube:

ESN would have been the best way to go if the Fulani army had not attacked them so viciously in Orlu...............its war abi? ur enemies kill you and you kill dem back ! when everybody tire we will all drag ourselves to the restructuring conference............black man no dey gree until he see am for eye, Nigerians should prepare for one almighty conflict, its inevitable!!!
Fools that don’t know their history, are bound to repeat it.

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
afube:

while dont give peace a chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PTF: Shining In The Gloom (The Buhari Success Story) / Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.