Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria (23355 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Video Showing Security Men Carrying Tinubu To The Stage During APC Lagos Rally / Those Who Witnessed A Fulani Fight Pray Never To Do So Again - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 2:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Youngvegetable:
Peace through strength
Peace through love
Peace through understanding
Or
Peace through combat
they is no peace through combat.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Youngvegetable: 3:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Poiu11:
there is no peace through combat.
Of course there is. Combat oftentimes determine the conqueror and the vanquished.

Through combat, the weaker party is made to experience the consequences of war so that it's unborn generation will hear stories of their predecessors failure and succumb to fear of it's oppressors . In this case, peace is achieved. But do humans really want peace?
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 3:37am On Oct 04, 2021
Youngvegetable:

Of course there is. Combat oftentimes determine the conqueror and the vanquished.

Through combat, the weaker party is made to experience the consequences of war so that it's unborn generation will hear stories of their predecessors failure and succumb to fear of it's oppressors . In this case, peace is achieved. But do humans really want peace?
you are calling for war.... can you stand...

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Youngvegetable: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Poiu11:
you are calling for war.... can you stand...

Refer to my first post on this thread you quoted
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 3:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Youngvegetable:

Refer to my first post on this thread you quoted
are you not scared of war
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 4:31am On Oct 04, 2021
sad angry grin
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Very funny.

War is nasty... The military will bomb indiscriminately, given the chance. They don't even know how to target properly. Shebi they just bombed a bunch of fishermen last week by mistake.

The UN won't do anything if you're counting on them.

I support stopping herdsmen from destroying farms, but fighting the Nigerian Army barehanded is just suicide.

Rocket that can strike sultan palace from igbo land is less than $10k if u think we would make south east battle field think again

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin angry sad shocked cool
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Rocket that can strike sultan palace from igbo land is less than $10k if u think we would make south east battle field think again

Do you have it?

Remember, couple of months ago UGM was snatching rifles from police.

If they are as armed as you'll want everyone to believe, they wouldn't need to do that.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Do you have it?

Remember, couple of months ago UGM was snatching rifles from police.

If they are as armed as you'll want everyone to believe, they wouldn't need to do that.

Who are UGM ...is igbos are ready to go to war both IPOB and unknown gunmen would be relegated

Ask your father what igbos built in the 60s imagine now
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who are UGM ...is igbos are ready to go to war both IPOB and unknown gunmen would be relegated

Ask your father what igbos built in the 60s imagine now

Hubris.

We should learn a thing or two from 3 million dead. If we don't, then we are fools.

FG will unleash all those almajiris on the East, plus all their Fulani brothers from all around the Sahel.

It will be a one-sided massacre, just like before.

We have to find non-violent methods to pursue our objectives.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Hubris.

We should learn a thing or two from 3 million dead. If we don't, then we are fools.

FG will unleash all those almajiris on the East, plus all their Fulani brothers from all around the Sahel.

If I have to die to get freedom for my people so be it
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

You meant to say die in vain. 3m already died without bringing freedom.

If the equation hasn't changed, then the outcome will be the same.

If you fight a lion without weapons, 10 times out of 10 you will lose.

So it means you have to find something that gives you an edge.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

You meant to say die in vain. 3m already died without bringing freedom.

If the equation hasn't changed, then the outcome will be the same.

If you fight a lion without weapons, 10 times out of 10 you will lose.

So it means you have to find something that gives you an edge.
Would the middle belt join north to fight igbos or take the chance and run ? What about south west ?

Think boy think ...igbos are not scared to fight the whole Nigeria even
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 1:52am On Oct 05, 2021
tongue tongue
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2021
ablejesus26:

I would rather Join Ebubeagwu than a militant sect who is fighting for the personal interest of a scammer �.

Anyone who is sensible pledges his loyalty to his mother's land.
Igboland has regected the occultic ipob with her pompous, Idi Amin/buhari wannabe leader, and I stand with Igboland �.
I am not a chronic sectionalist and a brainwashed person like you.

1000likes. I stand whith you
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 05, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Very funny.

War is nasty... The military will bomb indiscriminately, given the chance. They don't even know how to target properly. Shebi they just bombed a bunch of fishermen last week by mistake.

The UN won't do anything if you're counting on them.

I support stopping herdsmen from destroying farms, but fighting the Nigerian Army barehanded is just suicide.

Same mistake Ojukwu did that cost millions of igbos lives.

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

10k rocket i laugh.. you are not serious. buhari have been buying weapon. preparing for the day.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 3:12am On Oct 05, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Hubris.

first time of seen an igbo man who is scared of war. thaank God. you have a heart, war is not good.

1 Like

Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 3:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Poiu11:
10k rocket i laugh.. you are not serious. buhari have been buying weapon. preparing for the day.
LMAO am with 18 billion capital budget for Nigerian military ? LMAO
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 3:49am On Oct 05, 2021
good for you. war is not good... it will hurt.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2021
angry
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 4:28am On Oct 05, 2021
sad sad shocked
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO am with 18 billion capital budget for Nigerian military ? LMAO
may be option
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 4:39am On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin wink
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by ba7man(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who put you and your people under slavery?

You guys are free to attain any height you choose but you prefer to downgrade yourselves with such rhetorics.
Re: Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria by Poiu11: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2021
grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP / Elderly Man Blocks Road In Rivers To Protest His Vandalized Chair & Bench / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.