Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? (1006 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? by Spark2: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Hello,
Do you know any organisation with this name?
Money has been escaping from my account for sometime now without myself initiating it.
From the debit alert I'm receiving the money is going to a company called OPEYE and is probably in Lagos.
Do you know them?

See the debit alerts attached to this post for better understanding

My bank said they can't trace where the money is going to because its done online. Yes I made a payment sometimes back online to a loaning company. KashKash I think. I contacted them and they said they're not the ones.

Thanks alot.

1 Share

Re: This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? by Snitch24(m): 1:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Same here too bro
Bt me no dey see debit alert
Cheeked my Gtbank app
Today noticed it
Re: This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? by TossTos: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2021
But why do we like procrastinating things , you ought to have gone to your bank and make complaints .. who is going to help you stop them here now .....
5000+ is going fiam like that Everytime and you remain calm , in this Buhari time !!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? by TossTos: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2021
The thing they pain me pass you wey e dey happen to .. Instantly , i go don chat their customer service representative online fast forward to the bank .. some one send 3500 to me I no receive alert , I no give am ,not knowing it was credited but no alert was given . I disturbed them pa .. we both calculated my statement of account before I accepted and give the 3500 ....

One needs to be deliberate and intentional about his life ni ...

1 Like

Re: This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2021
shocked
Better block all form of debit transaction in your account.
Re: This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Rule 1.) Never EVER use your debit cards to transact on Nigerian website.

Rule 2.) Never EVER use your debit cards to withdraw money from P.O.S agents in Nigeria.

@OP - Go to your bank and tell them your debit card is compromised, then request for a new one.

2 Likes

Re: This Organisation Has Been Stealing Money From My Account. Do You Know Them? by JubrinElSudan: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
You funny oh! You cover your account balance when the amount is big and leave it open when amount is small. grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Most Dangerous Cities In Africa: Lagos Is Number 1 / They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations / 12 Yrs To Spend 80 Billion - Suspected Ritualist Wants To Share His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.