Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations (1006 Views)

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / Deadly Gang Member 'Spartacus' Arrested In Ogun, Makes Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by prumetrics: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
The father to the dead 12-year-old pupil of Dowen College, Lagos, Sylvester (Jnr) has explained that the students who bullied his child, were once suspended temporarily by the school after they asked the boy to describe his sister's private parts. 
According to the bereaved father, known as Sylvester Oromoni after the incident of bullying was reported to the school, the young boy was taken from one hostel to another but the bullying persisted and even though he had initially planned to remove his child from the school, he reconsidered because his elder sisters were schooling there at the time. 

The aggrieved father said Saturday, December 4 is his son's birthday but he will celebrate it regardless of his demise. 
Oromoni said the family took the boy to the hospital where blood tests and an X-ray were conducted. sleekgist.He said Junior also underwent typhoid/malaria treatments but his lips started peeling. 

The father said Junior suffered liver enlargement due to congealed blood. It was also claimed that Junior was fed a liquid substance described as “a chemical” for refusing to join the group.
In an outpour, Junior’s father told The Cable: “My son suffered. His birthday is next tomorrow (Dec 4). I’ll celebrate it. I’ll have a cake baked. I’ll cut it on his behalf. 

“The boys they mentioned were also reported to the school the last term when they bullied Junior and collected all his foodstuffs; clothes. I have two daughters, one of whom earlier graduated. I had to remove the second after this incident. They asked this boy to describe the sister’s privates (private parts) and this got to us.
“They put fear in him so much so that, when you ask him, he might keep to himself and say, ‘they will kill me’. This way, we didn’t know what to do. I considered removing him, but reconsidered since his sisters were still in the school. 
“The new incident came to my knowledge on November 21st after the school called my wife to notify us that our son was in the school clinic, injured. My senior son, who was to make a London trip, came to see us in Warri.
“The next day, we sent a family friend to help pick up our son since he was the only person in Lagos and take him to the hospital. When he got there, he panicked, pointing out that he doubts it’s a football injury as the school claimed. 
“He said the boy couldn’t stand because his waist was bent and swollen along with one side of his belly. His mouth was black. I asked, ‘Is this really a football injury?’ He was taken to my house in Lagos but couldn’t sleep at night.
“I asked my eldest to fly to Lagos on November 24 while I took a trip to Asaba, from where I’d also make for Lagos. On getting there, he screamed. ‘This is beyond football injury. Come to Lagos now,’ he told me over the phone.”
The bereaved father said Sylvester Junior only managed to sleep one hour when sedated and would wake up screaming in pain. He said it was on Monday, when he was away for a government function, that Junior “opened up”.
Oromoni said Junior, before his death, revealed he neither played ball nor tripped as claimed. He also alleged that the deceased stated that five boys had barged into his room, put off the lights, and beaten him up in the presence of other pupils.
“Junior said, ‘Mummy, I didn’t play ball; I didn’t fall.’ He jumped off his hostel bed. They kicked him, marched on his waist. Other students ran off.
They threatened to kill them all if they spoke a word to the school staff. They warned Junior to say he sustained injuries while playing ball. They threatened him. If you ask the roommate, they’d all lie. They marched on his ribs and waist. All that pain for...https://sleekgist.com/theyll-kill-me-dowen-colleges-boy-repeatedly-cried-out-father-makes-shocking-revelations/

Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by Landmack: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Heart wrenching,pathetic and disturbing. Jeez

Imagine what these kids could do?
Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
As a father, you could have saved your son, but you ignored all the signs and left him to suffer till he was killed.

They put fear in him so much so that, when you ask him, he might keep to himself and say, ‘they will kill me’

So sad.
I’m angry on behalf of the late boy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by Afamsi: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wow
Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Too much for a secondary school,the parents somehow failed him for late intervention.

2 Likes

Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is really sad sad
Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by DoctorDree(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Those kids should be locked up forever
Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by clarocuzioo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
okoo
Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by Richandsimple: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Imagine!
Som1 asked ur son abt the privates of ur daughter and u're spewing thrash?

Suspension from school or ceiling?

U shldnt have settled for anything less than public discipline followed by rustication.

Hope those boys are in custody?

Their parents might send them out of the country if u guys don't toughen up to get justice for ur poor kid.

Accept my deep condolences,poor boy,poor parents!

So pained right now.
Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by oilmane(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=prumetrics post=108181703]The father to the dead 12-year-old pupil of Dowen College, Lagos, Sylvester (Jnr) has explained that the students who bullied his child, were once suspended temporarily by the school after they asked the boy to describe his sister's private parts. 
According to the bereaved father, known as Sylvester Oromoni after the incident of bullying was reported to the school, the young boy was taken from one hostel to another but the bullying persisted and even though he had initially planned to remove his child from the school, he reconsidered because his elder sisters were schooling there at the time. 

The aggrieved father said Saturday, December 4 is his son's birthday but he will celebrate it regardless of his demise. 
Oromoni said the family took the boy to the hospital where blood tests and an X-ray were conducted. sleekgist.He said Junior also underwent typhoid/malaria treatments but his lips started peeling. 

The father said Junior suffered liver enlargement due to congealed blood. It was also claimed that Junior was fed a liquid substance described as “a chemical” for refusing to join the group.
In an outpour, Junior’s father told The Cable: “My son suffered. His birthday is next tomorrow (Dec 4). I’ll celebrate it. I’ll have a cake baked. I’ll cut it on his behalf. 

“The boys they mentioned were also reported to the school the last term when they bullied Junior and collected all his foodstuffs; clothes. I have two daughters, one of whom earlier graduated. I had to remove the second after this incident. They asked this boy to describe the sister’s privates (private parts) and this got to us.
“They put fear in him so much so that, when you ask him, he might keep to himself and say, ‘they will kill me’. This way, we didn’t know what to do. I considered removing him, but reconsidered since his sisters were still in the school

You knew they've been bullying your son and even threatened to kill him and you still left him in that school? Is it that you've too many kids that loosing one means nothing to you or you just don't care about his well being? This tragic incident could have been avoided if you had changed his school, I pray God give you and your family the fortitude to bear this pain, those cultist and their accomplice should all rot in jail, that school should be shut permanently, they don't have what it takes to care for kids.
Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by otokx(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
The father is a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: They'll Kill Me - Dowen College's Boy Told Us -Father Makes Shocking Revelations by Upjis: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
prumetrics:
The father to the dead 12-year-old pupil of Dowen College, Lagos, Sylvester (Jnr) has explained that the students who bullied his child, were once suspended temporarily by the school after they asked the boy to describe his sister's private parts. 

“They put fear in him so much so that, when you ask him, he might keep to himself and say, ‘they will kill me’. This way, we didn’t know what to do. I considered removing him, but reconsidered since his sisters were still in the school. 
“The new incident came to my knowledge on November 21st after the school called my wife to notify us that our son was in the school clinic, injured. My senior son, who was to make a London trip, came to see us in Warri.
“The next day, we sent a family friend to help pick up our son since he was the only person in Lagos and take him to the hospital. When he got there, he panicked, pointing out that he doubts it’s a football injury as the school claimed. 
“He said the boy couldn’t stand because his waist was bent and swollen along with one side of his belly. His mouth was black. I asked, ‘Is this really a football injury?’ He was taken to my house in Lagos but couldn’t sleep at night.
“I asked my eldest to fly to Lagos on November 24 while I took a trip to Asaba, from where I’d also make for Lagos. On getting there, he screamed. ‘This is beyond football injury. Come to Lagos now,’ he told me over the phone.”
The bereaved father said Sylvester Junior only managed to sleep one hour when sedated and would wake up screaming in pain. He said it was on Monday, when he was away for a government function, that Junior “opened up”.
Oromoni said Junior, before his death, revealed he neither played ball nor tripped as claimed. He also alleged that the deceased stated that five boys had barged into his room, put off the lights, and beaten him up in the presence of other pupils.
“Junior said, ‘Mummy, I didn’t play ball; I didn’t fall.’ He jumped off his hostel bed. They kicked him, marched on his waist. Other students ran off.
They threatened to kill them all if they spoke a word to the school staff. They warned Junior to say he sustained injuries while playing ball. They threatened him. If you ask the roommate, they’d all lie. They marched on his ribs and waist. All that pain for...https://sleekgist.com/theyll-kill-me-dowen-colleges-boy-repeatedly-cried-out-father-makes-shocking-revelations/

Burn down the school

(1) (Reply)

Aboki Stole Our Pot Of Soup Full Of Chicken.. / A Scammer Was Kidnapped... / The Execution Of Tochi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.