Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief (9127 Views)

What Is The Cut Off Mark For ICPC Entry Level / ICPC Job Vs Lecturing Job / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by topiredo: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
AyebaAyiba:
You could imagine fa. I managed to score 14/25 in my first attempt. Few days ago I got a text for a rescheduled test. Till now no email or link was sent to me.

Same with my wife as well

So it it with many people that I know o.
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by Olovictor: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
I think only people attend better by far university fit understand this.... Lolz 80questions 20minute then when we dey university of Ilorin.only university of Ilorin alumni for adapt with that time hummmmmm
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by Geeman2006: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
Nawa oooooo... This Govt rather employ illiterate in the north rather than take qualified candidates in the south....

This evil reign will be over soon..

Meanwhile pls check this out.. Help a bro

Memo: I humbly write to all Nairalanders who has any vacant positions (graduates intern, full time or contract) or have clients that needs skilled personnel for any vacant position.... By God grace, I will be rounding up my service in October, this year...

I have BSc & ND (finance & banking) (2nd class upper and upper credit respectively), Google Project Management Professional and Google IT Support (acquired from coursera.) , Customer Relations (JobberMan) and diploma in desktop publishing.... I have worked in a top financial institution as an INTERN, currently working with akwa Ibom state Govt & federal government as a Corp member in a state school, I have also worked as computer instructor and so many minor jobs... I have so many skills to offer and my abilities on the job is second to none (I am so confident about this). I can take up administrative and management role, Information technology support role (as an intern so as undergo more training), project management (as an intern so as to undergo further training ), Customer Service role, front desk role

I am also open to any internship opportunities within Lagos or any available place.. I can relocate if it's promising

Thanks all..

My email: adenrele.azeez@gmail.com

So if your helper was a Northerner, na so you go just cast yourself. Inexperience dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by vikgreen01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
The questions was so hot and thick to attempt. Las las ino even finish, I was on question 18 when it automatically submitted and I scored 9/25 and the worst part of it is that I did the test after the time range. Their stupid email dropped in my spam folder and I didn’t noticed on time. Federal vacancies don’t always come with conveniences Nd it’s pathetic.
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by Chepos1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
olaNL:
I also did the test yesterday. My own problem was submitting. It kept on bring error page when I tried submitting. I don't know if my performance was registered by the system. I haven't get any message regarding my score. I don't know if I was the only one that experienced this

We are in same boat sir. embarassed
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by Thobby02lawbar(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Op I dey think say na only me reason am. I just dey sweat for room yesterday. Very difficult test. I haven't seen my score though but to be serious the test is too hard!
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by ambadawee: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank yhu bros, u really spoke for us indeed, i was so sad dat when i saw my score because i only ans 15 Questions and scores 7. Its total wickedness and inhuman.
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by inchristalone(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
I submitted my exam but it says "an error occurred while processing your result." Please what could be the problem?
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by ChikezieU(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
asiwajuonafeko:
Hello guys, how did u do it cos I only received there text but didn't see any mail up till now. This country ehh
check if you were among those that got the link in the past say 4th of August (check your spam folder) if yes use the link the exam will show.
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by favouredon(f): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
olaNL:
I also did the test yesterday. My own problem was submitting. It kept on bring error page when I tried submitting. I don't know if my performance was registered by the system. I haven't gotten any message regarding my score. I don't know if I was the only one that experienced this
same here
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by Iliyasdass(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is how we roll shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by SweetyZinta(f): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
I support this open letter but you should have written few paragraphs instead of this lengthy letter. I saw different questions from different fields before I could know what I was doing, the time has elapsed and I wonder if this test was a true test of knowledge. We moove
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by erotji: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
EsvRotimiJubril:
Just go to their site and input your email, it will take you to the test page.

Please what's the website?
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by adekunletosin1: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
olaNL:
I also did the test yesterday. My own problem was submitting. It kept on bring error page when I tried submitting. I don't know if my performance was registered by the system. I haven't gotten any message regarding my score. I don't know if I was the only one that experienced this

I experienced the same today.. Having submitted, I got the error message. after my 2nd attempt, they showed me that I already have record in their system without showing me my score
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by Abdulkabyr04(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2021
I score 21/25
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by caandi: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
No be small grammar
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by WATCHOVER(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
I think in as much, majority of the Candidates feel disappointed, I think we should even give the ICPC some thumbs up for even remembering that they had a recruitment process pending, let's give the commission a chance.
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by Churchill6767: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
WATCHOVER:
I think in as much, majority of the Candidates feel disappointed, I think we should even give the ICPC some thumbs up for even remembering that they had a recruitment process pending, let's give the commission a chance.

Is that how low the standard is?
Re: Nice Letter To The ICPC Chief by WATCHOVER(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Churchill6767:

Is that how low the standard is?
I have believe that they will be fair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.