Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Much Money Did I Make From The Nigeria Stock Market As A Beginner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Money Did I Make From The Nigeria Stock Market As A Beginner? (167 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / Bill Gates’ Cash Can Buy Nigeria’s Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Did I Make From The Nigeria Stock Market As A Beginner? by Nelsonkulture(m): 2:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Welcome guys to my income and K studies blog post where I document my journey on being an entrepreneur,

In this post, you will know how much I made from my investment in the stock market as a beginner

Little spoiler alert this is not a kind of warren buffet kind of dividend income, like the 4 billion in dividend income, NO, I will get there someday too, but let’s start small.

This income and report is base on this date the stock market is volatile and no one can predict the future market so
WHY I AM DOING THIS
I am not doing this to flex or brag to anybody about this, I just believe there is somebody that will need this right now in his/her life.

Secondly, for the views and traffic, research shows that human read or like income report

Please if the post offends you in any way I will employ you to stop reading.

So le begin, there are two major ways a shareholder can gain or make money from his stock investment, they include

Capital gain (stock price growth): this is as simple as it is the gain from the stock bought in the stock market, imagine buying low and selling high.

The gain is usually called capital gain

Dividends

My investing strategy is not dividend investing, I prefer a capital growth stock but having both help in balancing your portfolio

WHAT IS A DIVIDEND
A dividend is a share of a company income paid to the shareholder of a public company. Dividends are money given back from the share you own in a company.

Some investor solely bases their strategy on the dividend. They invest in a company with a high dividend which sometimes is not healthy.

Investing in the stock market for me is in a long term.

WHY STOCK MARKET; I believe the stock market is my definition of passive income, you only put the research into this company stock once and it is easy not as complex as it is or could be.

this post needs a lot of graphics to explain how much and ways

STOCK
MTN
Dangote
Access bank
Gtbank
Click here for more- https://nelsonkulture.com/how-much-dividend-did-i-make-from-the-stock-investment-as-a-beginner/

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders / Learn How To Trade Using Technical Analysis And Fundamental Analysis / 5 Ways that Nigerians use paper bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.