Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan (737 Views)

Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by nellaz(m): 4:10am On Aug 27, 2021
U.S and other nations are setting fire on themselves those afghanistan's been evacuated are they christians! I see trouble later, islam don't preach peace, U.S please get yourselves out of their land if possible go with only Christians don't say I didn't warn you, let other islam nations do the main evacuation if they care, christian nations are just fooling themselves gat dem it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 4:22am On Aug 27, 2021
nellaz:
U.S and other nations are setting fire on themselves those afghanistan's been evacuated are they christians! I see trouble later, islam don't preach peace, U.S please get yourselves out of their land if possible go with only Christians don't say I didn't warn you, let other islam nations do the main evacuation if they care, christian nations are just fooling themselves gat dem it.

And when you thought you've seen it all, another toddler will just emerge with his stunt...

I wished your almighty US minded its business in the first place and never invaded Muslim countries. Nope, it won't, because that invasion and occupation and colonialism is just what Christianity is all about. If you think otherwise, tell me one Muslim Country that has ever invaded another sovereign nation and imposed itself on that nation, be it in the form of colonialism or any other aggression.

But Christian nations invaded the whole of Africa and now we're seeing them invading Muslim Countries with a silly pretext of fighting terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by ReneJay(f): 5:09am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

And when you thought you've seen it all, another toddler will just emerge with his stunt...

I wished your almighty US minded its business in the first place and never invaded Muslim countries. Nope, it won't, because that invasion and occupation and colonialism is just what Christianity is all about. If you think otherwise, tell me one Muslim Country that has ever invaded another sovereign nation and imposed itself on that nation, be it in the form of colonialism or any other aggression.

But Christian nations invaded the whole of Africa and now we're seeing them invading Muslim Countries with a silly pretext of fighting terrorism.

In as much as your post is devoid of sense, i'll take time to correct you. If Africa wasnt colonised, you'd definitely be running around the streets of kano clothed with leaves and twigs. You also passed for a toddler since you lack knowledge of Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in which America stepped in to chase them out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

If your Muslim nations stopped seeing the Christian super power nations as infidels they must destroy perphas there would be no problem

You breed Terrorists and those who are potential threat to a nation yet you don't want them to have your time

Should these nations wait for Osama bin laden wannabes to get to them before reacting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Freestainworld(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2021
These Muslims idiology never changes, it's better to allow them practice their religion in their own country than either interrupting them or evacuating them, tomorrow they will still try to over ride you

1 Like

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2021
ReneJay:

In as much as your post is devoid of sense, i'll take time to correct you. If Africa wasnt colonised, you'd definitely be running around the streets of kano clothed with leaves and twigs. You also passed for a toddler since you lack knowledge of Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in which America stepped in to chase them out.

Thank God for sparing our lives to witness some neonate justifying colonialism... Ohhh goodness me, if one is alive, there's nothing he wouldn't see.

And as expected, I know you'd mention the 1990 war, and the corresponding swift global reaction it attracted, which we don't normally see these days, as your almighty US enjoys its field day on foreign soils, with no one having the courage to raise a finger on them.
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 5:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
If your Muslim nations stopped seeing the Christian super power nations as infidels they must destroy perphas there would be no problem

You breed Terrorists and those who are potential threat to a nation yet you don't want them to have your time

Should these nations wait for Osama bin laden wannabes to get to them before reacting

That propaganda of justifying invasions with a silly pretext of they attacked us first is stale... Tell me one single reason that justifies Iraqi invasion.. Give me even the flimsiest excuse if you have any.. What about the Libyan invasion? What about Syria? Tell me...

And besides, are China and Japan Muslim Countries? Why is it that they're not experiencing such purported Islamisation attacks by Muslims? Not even that one, what about Greece, Ukraine, Switzerland, Croatia and hundreds of Christian countries? Is US the only Christian country in the word, or France or UK?

I tell you bro, that propaganda is stale.
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nukilia: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Keeping a Muslim from Afghanistan in any western nation must be avoided by all means undecided
Send them to Saudi Arabia with immediate effect...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

That propaganda of justifying invasions with a silly pretext of they attacked us first is stale... Tell me one single reason that justifies Iraqi invasion.. Give me even the flimsiest excuse if you have any.. What about the Libyan invasion? What about Syria? Tell me...

And besides, are China and Japan Muslim Countries? Why is it that they're not experiencing such purported Islamisation attacks by Muslims? I told you bro, that propaganda is stale.
Was invasion by Osama bin laden an assumption?

Should they wait for all assumption to happen when we know there are numerous jihadists working to take down America from their Islamic shitholes

Russia and China won't face issues because they are not the current biggest power in the world

Yet China has cracked down on all uighrs in their midst because they see all Muslims as Terrorist

Russia has more designated Islamic Terrorists list than even America

If i was America i would crack down on any Terrorist nation, these are nations with groups housing the belief that America must end for Islam to succeed

These are nations not doing anything to curtail such individuals and group

These are nations that have Terrorists groups who believe in Terrorist Quran passages of every non Muslim must be executed

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Was invasion by Osama bin laden an assumption?

Should they wait for all assumption to happen when we know there are numerous jihadists working to take down America from their Islamic shitholes

Russia and China won't face issues because they are not the current biggest power in the world

Yet China has cracked down on all uighrs in their midst because they see all Muslims as Terrorist

Russia has more designated Islamic Terrorists list than even America

If i was America i would crack down on any Terrorist nation, these are nations with groups housing the belief that America must end for Islam to succeed

These are nations not doing anything to curtail such individuals and group

These are nations that have Terrorists groups who believe in Terrorist Quran passages of every non Muslim must be executed

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Before we continue with this argument, just give me a single evidence to prove that 9/11 attack was carried out by some Osama, besides the junk the US wants us to believe.

I'm surprised that at this age somebody is still trying to sell the belated 9/11 Osama propaganda, when it was proved beyond reasonable doubt that it was an inside job.

And if I may ask you, how many Christian countries do we have, and how many of them are experiencing such terror attacks? Thank God you mentioned "world power", so if you don't know, America sees Islam as a threat to its position as world power, that's it...

You may wish to go through this link to broaden your knowledge

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2012/05/total-war-islam/amp
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

Before we continue with this argument, just give me a single evidence to prove that 9/11 attack was carried out by some Osama, besides the junk the US wants us to believe.

I'm surprised that at this age somebody is still trying to sell the belated 9/11 Osama propaganda, when it was proved beyond reasonable doubt that it was an inside job.
Are you aware the alqeeda bin laden created is designated as a Terrorist organization even by United Nations that majority of Muslim countries belong to

So how is this a USA propaganda

Bin laden claimed responsibility for the attacks of 9/11 how else do you want him to say him and the nation siding him declared war on USA

Aljaezera that profiles him as a 9/11 Mastermind is an Islamic station

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bin-laden-claims-responsibility-for-9-11-1.513654

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
p

And if I may ask you, how many Christian countries do we have, and how many of them are experiencing such terror attacks? Thank God you mentioned "world power", so if you don't know, America sees Islam as a threat to its position as world power, that's it...

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

All you just posted here is junk including your link

Most of these Islamic Terrorists are designated by United Nations which Islamic nations are members of

Are Islamic nations also part of the plot by USA to eliminate them?

You said it was proved beyond reasonable doubt bin laden didn't do 9/11, where you the one that proved it or was it conspiracy theorists that proved it to you

Interpol that was at the trail of alqeeda are they USA too

Since when did Islamic nations become a threat to USA world power

Turkey that claims to be it's biggest representative was begging nigeria to join it in a rag tag collaboration with Sudan to respond to just israel

You have not answered my question on why you and the Muslim world is silent as China as killed and crackdown on all uighrs who are Muslims in China

Is this not worse than USA that gives Muslims freedom?

Is this not elimination of Islam entirely that you accuse USA of

2 Likes

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Are you aware the alqeeda bin laden created is designated as a Terrorist organization even by United Nations that majority of Muslim countries belong to

So how is this a USA propaganda

Bin laden claimed responsibility for the attacks of 9/11 how else do you want him to say him and the nation siding him declared war on USA

Aljaezera that profiles him as a 9/11 Mastermind is an Islamic station

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bin-laden-claims-responsibility-for-9-11-1.513654

The purported most wanted Bin Laden that was secretly killed and his corpse concealed and thrown into the ocean, after serving the purpose with which he was created in the first place huh?

And besides, how is my link a junk?
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by CountVersailles(f): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2021
And you really think they will listen to this your advice? That somehow, by some miracle, Biden or the secretary of state or of defence will just randomly stumble, accidentally type nairaland into their browser, scroll to politics section, find your advice, and then go ahead and implement it? Christ!
nellaz:
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

The purported most wanted Bin Laden that was secretly killed and his corpse concealed and thrown into the ocean, after serving the purpose with which he was created in the first place huh?
Can you see you don't know your left from right

You said he didn't do 9/11

Only you still say he was killed after doing his mission of 9/11

So effectively you are part of the conspiracy theorist blockhead and have been wasting my time

If America created alqeeda by your assumption how come UNO and NATO are all fighting alqeeda without fighting USA from their own independent investigation in the crisis

By the way you must answer my question and not evade it

How come uighrs Muslims are been decimated by China in ethnic and religious cleansing but you have no mouth to make pemp

Yet Muslims keep accusing USA that takes them in as refugees giving them rights as the one doing ethnic cleaning

Look at the refugee called illan Omar that USA took from Somalia/Sudan was USA responsible too for her shithole country that can't function?

Yet she is now the one in USA house of reps trying to give orders on what USA should do or not do with it's allies.

Yet it's same USA that hates Muslims abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
All you just posted here is junk including your link

Most of these Islamic Terrorists are designated by United Nations which Islamic nations are members of

Are Islamic nations also part of the plot by USA to eliminate them?

You said it was proved beyond reasonable doubt bin laden didn't do 9/11, where you the one that proved it or was it conspiracy theorists that proved it to you

Interpol that was at the trail of alqeeda are they USA too

Since when did Islamic nations become a threat to USA world power

Turkey that claims to be it's biggest representative was begging nigeria to join it in a rag tag collaboration with Sudan to respond to just israel

You have not answered my question on why you and the Muslim world is silent as China as killed and crackdown on all uighrs who are Muslims in China

Is this not worse than USA that gives Muslims freedom?

Is this not elimination of Islam entirely that you accuse USA of

The fact that China kills its own Muslims and no any Islamic country is being aggressive towards it goes to show you that the Islamisation propaganda is nothing but a hoax... Going by this, if there's any place that deserves the purported Jihad, if any, is China, but no, the so called purported Jihadists choose to go to US and France and UK, because they're the only non-Muslim countries on earth... Stale trash.
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

The fact that China kills its own Muslims and no any Islamic country is being aggressive towards it goes to show you that the Islamisation propaganda is nothing but a hoax... Going by this, if there's any place that deserves the purported Jihad, if any, is China, but no, the so called purported Jihadists choose to go to US and France and UK, because they're the only non-Muslim countries on earth... Stale trash.
Engage your sense o

Muslims jihadists know their boundaries, they know the nation's that treat ruthlessness with force, they know the nation's that they can't penetrate

China don't send Islam so bringing jihad they would meet their water loo with the same human right violation dished by China when crushing it's enemies

But the west, Christian nations that do forgiveness, that do equal rights, that have given their foot soldiers rights these are their targets.

The west would always follow laid rules even in war, the west already have Muslims in the mix so jihad is a target to them

A French was beheaded in France by a muslim for drawing Muhammad cartoon

But in China uighrs and their Quran is confisticated and disposed like shit, they burn many yet no pemp from una

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Aboks(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2021
religion of shit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Engage your sense o

Muslims jihadists know their boundaries, they know the nation's that treat ruthlessness with force, they know the nation's that they can't penetrate

China don't send Islam so bringing jihad they would meet their water loo with the same human right violation dished by China when crushing it's enemies

But the west, Christian nations that do forgiveness, that do equal rights, that have given their foot soldiers rights these are their targets.

The west would always follow laid rules even in war, the west already have Muslims in the mix so jihad is a target to them

Or really, as if the said Jihadists fight to survive.. The last time I checked, the US isn't treating them with kids gloves either... Or would a threat of brutal force deter a suicide bomber from executing his mission?
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

Or really, as if the said Jihadists fight to survive.. The last time I checked, the US isn't treating them with kids gloves either... Or would a threat of brutal force deter a suicide bomber from executing his mission?
The USA isn't treating them with kid gloves indeed

Until the west start treating Islam the way China and Russia treat Islam in their domain before you can decide what kid glove means

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Can you see you don't know your left from right

You said he didn't do 9/11

Only you still say he was killed after doing his mission of 9/11

So effectively you are part of the conspiracy theorist blockhead and have been wasting my time

If America created alqeeda by your assumption how come UNO and NATO are all fighting alqeeda without fighting USA from their own independent investigation in the crisis

By the way you must answer my question and not evade it

How come uighrs Muslims are been decimated by China in ethnic and religious cleansing but you have no mouth to make pemp

Yet Muslims keep accusing USA that takes them in as refugees giving them rights as the one doing ethnic cleaning

Look at the refugee called illan Omar that USA took from Somalia/Sudan was USA responsible too for her shithole country that can't function?

Yet she is now the one in USA house of reps trying to give orders on what USA should do or not do with it's allies.

Yet it's same USA that hates Muslims abi

Don't be daft, go and read what I wrote again... Don't put words into my mouth... I may lower my guard to educate you in case you have problem comprehending simple sentence.
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

Don't be daft, go and read what I wrote again... Don't put words into my mouth... I may lower my guard to educate you in case you have problem comprehending simple sentence.
you are the daft one here

Can you come out straight and stop hiding under vague assumption of the usa took him after serving purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
you are the daft one here

Can you come out straight and stop hiding under vague assumption of the usa took him after serving purpose

Yeah let me school you a little here...

They supposedly took him out after they accomplish the mission for which they "created" him in the first place.
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

Yeah let me school you a little here...

They supposedly took him out after they accomplish the mission for which they "created" him in the first place.
But this is what i concluded from your vague assumption

So who is daft now

A conspiracy theorist that thinks from his anus?

But you said Bin laden didn't do 9/11 na

How come they are taking him out for doing 9/11 he was created for

How come Nations of the world including China and Russia cum Islamic nations have all designated alqeeda a Terrorist organization through the UNO and are fighting it without telling the world they discovered alqeeda is USA and USA must be persecuted for creating it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
The USA isn't treating them with kid gloves indeed

Until the west start treating Islam the way China and Russia treat Islam in their domain before you can decide what kid glove means

I wish they can restrict themselves to killing the Muslims in their domain, same way China does, but no, they're taking it everywhere across the globe, under silly pretext.
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

I wish they can restrict themselves to killing the Muslims in their domain, same way China does, but no, they're taking it everywhere across the globe, under silly pretext.
I also wish they restrict themselves to Muslims under their domain instead of thinking stopping Muslim Terrorists in other countries can help them

This is where China and Russia is getting it right and they are getting it wrong

Yet i realized democracy would not be functional in the west of they utilize this approach that keeps failing them

These passages below would keep breeding Terrorists in Islam nations who would keep looking to end USA as the number one nation in the world which they consider infidel

Yet USA system of government would keep been porus attacking them instead of concentrating on the Muslims in their midst like China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by modsfucker: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
But this is what i concluded from your vague assumption

So who is daft now

A conspiracy theorist that thinks from his anus?

But you said Bin laden didn't do 9/11 na

How come they are taking him out for doing 9/11 he was created for

How come Nations of the world including China and Russia cum Islamic nations have all designated alqeeda a Terrorist organization through the UNO and are fighting it without telling the world they discovered alqeeda is USA and USA must be persecuted for creating it

You're obviously stressed out, that's why you're not getting the simple gist, and arriving at irrelevant conclusions... Good luck with your inferences anyways... I should've saved myself the stress and accept the identity you want every Muslim to bear, that I'm a terrorist and I'd soon come to your door and blow you up.
Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

You're obviously stressed out, that's why you're not getting the simple gist, and arriving at irrelevant conclusions... Good luck with your inferences anyways... I should've saved myself the stress and accept the identity you want every Muslim to bear, that I'm a terrorist and I'd soon come to your door and blow you up.
I am just waking up refreshed how can i be stressed out

The ugly truth this morning is the same that was there before I slept, it's the same till tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by joyandfaith: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

Arab countries invaded turkey, persia(iran) , Indonesia and many nations in middle east and Asia. They forced indigenous people to convert to muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by joyandfaith: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

Inside job ko, outside play ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

Arab countries invaded turkey, persia(iran) , Indonesia and many nations in middle east and Asia. They forced indigenous people to convert to muslims.
The guy don run

Watch now another head smasher would soon come and say Europe christians invaded Nigeria

But they won't say religion was not by sword from them but by securing the trust of the indegenes over time unlike what the ottoman empire did in turkey etc

Using Mohamed evangelism method below

They won't talk about how Islam entered Africa from far away Saudi if killing by sword wasn't taking place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay man is 'Raped and Beaten by the Taliban( Pix) / U.S. Sends Patriot Missiles To Saudi Arabia, Fulfilling Urgent Request / NATO Planning false flag Tactical Nuke Strike On Ukrainian Nuclear Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.