Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan (747 Views)

Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice To U.S.A And To Other Nations Evacuating People In Afghanistan by Ruggedniggaone: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Was invasion by Osama bin laden an assumption?

Should they wait for all assumption to happen when we know there are numerous jihadists working to take down America from their Islamic shitholes

Russia and China won't face issues because they are not the current biggest power in the world

Yet China has cracked down on all uighrs in their midst because they see all Muslims as Terrorist

Russia has more designated Islamic Terrorists list than even America

If i was America i would crack down on any Terrorist nation, these are nations with groups housing the belief that America must end for Islam to succeed

These are nations not doing anything to curtail such individuals and group

These are nations that have Terrorists groups who believe in Terrorist Quran passages of every non Muslim must be executed

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine : US Secretary Of Defence Makes Veiled Threaten To President Putin / Turkey Hit By Another 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Weeks After Deadly Tremors / Syria Shoots Down Israeli Airforce Fighter Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.