Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants (10827 Views)

Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready / NDLEA Recruitment Test: A Must Read Update On Final Shortlist Of Applicants / New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by IsaacEtieno(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
IsaacEtieno:
Pls I've been deployed. My question is when will the documentation be? If there will be no documentation, should I just proceed to the school? Someone pls help me

Someone should answer me abeg na
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Davepal: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2021
IsaacEtieno:

Someone should answer me abeg na

Follow this instructions :
* Please note that beneficiaries are to resuming with the first 3 days of posting. On resumption they will be assigned to a supervisor that will appraise them
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Yusluvajide10(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Hi Mr Emedu..

I hope this message finds you well. I was shortlisted for the Npower batch C program and i did my biometric caption. I checked my deployment now and it said there is no available program in my local govt that i should change my program and i change to N-health from N-teach i initially choose. My deployment status now write you have not yet been deploy.

Please kindly clarify on this as i look forward to your warm response.

Thanks
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Davepal:

* Please note that beneficiaries are to resuming with the first 3 days of posting. On resumption they will be assigned to a supervisor that will appraise them
that's 3 working days right? That means Tuesday/Wednesday is the deadline?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by samso247(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Finding it difficult to print the PPA letter
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by MyCooperatecli: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Has anyone been able to print the PPA letter
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by carsy(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Please in the place for BVN validation, I saw "No BVN DATA". what does it mean? Is there any problem? I have not yet been deployed.

1 Like

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Mayor21(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2021
I can't print the letter, it's telling me to check back in a minute, for over an hour now still the same stuff
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by IsaacEtieno(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Mayor21:
I can't print the letter, it's telling me to check back in a minute, for over an hour now still the same stuff

Same as mine. What's the solution?

1 Like

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by IsaacEtieno(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Davepal:

Thanks. What if I didn't go within 3 days cos I'm not within the state I was deployed now
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Taywon: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Tekzyflex:

I just did...it's showing you have not been deployed yet.
The person scored 80 and have done the biometric capturing. N-Tech to be precise

Refresh your page
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by madri4u: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Please nairaland, l have not been deployed and all my details are intact. Do l need to edit my details by updating again so that l can be shortlisted? Need serious advice from you guys.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by cuteyguy: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2021
I can't print PPA letter too' showing too many requests since.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by cuteyguy: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2021
madri4u:
Please nairaland, l have not been deployed and all my details are intact. Do l need to edit my details by updating again so that l can be shortlisted? Need serious advice from you guys.

Patient Brov' u will still get deployed later
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Shaev7(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2021
floss:
Has anyone encountered this, I just saw it now
"The program you selected is not available in your local govt area, please select another program".
When I try to select no program is shown, the box is just empty.
Same here, I don't know what to do, but it means we have been deployed.
I have mailed and chat, no response. Calls are not connecting

1 Like

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Fatai206: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2021
I think the site is not yet in good shape. To print acceptance letter is now a problem
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by jericco1(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
floss:
"The program you selected is not available in your local govt area, please select another program".

Same here angry
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Josskute(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2021
floss:
I'm experiencing same. Any solution yet?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by oceanized25(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks,I later saw the deployment...do I still need to do credential updates??
lolu2019:
click on the overview and update ur credentials.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by lolu2019: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
oceanized25:
Thanks,I later saw the deployment...do I still need to do credential updates??
not necessarily.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Tekzyflex(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Taywon:

Refresh your page

Thanks! But after updating my profile this is what I got and when I clicked the option nothing is coming up

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Tekzyflex(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Josskute:
I'm experiencing same. Any solution yet?

Same here....The option is not working
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by madri4u: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Is there any Breach here that has not received deployment? Mine is no up till now.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by MumJJJ(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Thanks! But after updating my profile this is what I got and when I clicked the option nothing is coming up

Click on the arrow pointing down. There should be a program that will come up
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Tekzyflex(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
MumJJJ:

Click on the arrow pointing down. There should be a program that will come up

I have been clicking oo but nothing is coming up. I think it's a general network issue.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by oceanized25(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks
lolu2019:
not necessarily.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Olamideayomide(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Can't log in to my portal right now Transaction failed try again later , does anyone experiencing the same right now?

1 Like

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by DRsays: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Olamideayomide:
Can't log in to my portal right now Transaction failed try again later , does anyone experiencing the same right now?
Same here
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Taywon: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2021
Olamideayomide:
Yea
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Tekzyflex(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Taywon:

Yea

I think they are working on the site
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Dolphinlove(f): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Kaybae(f): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Not yet deployed is showing on my deployment status. Help please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification / Earn 4,000 Naira Every Day Just Doing These!!! / Workforce -sterling Bank Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.