Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants (10481 Views)

Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready / NDLEA Recruitment Test: A Must Read Update On Final Shortlist Of Applicants / New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by MumJJJ(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tekzyflex:

I have been clicking oo but nothing is coming up. I think it's a general network issue.
Okay,
Did you change to another program?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Tekzyflex(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
MumJJJ:

Okay,
Did you change to another program?

Not working! You can't change because if you click nothing pops up.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by AJ01(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Can I still do biometrics and pay #500 for the exam, I need help please. I passed my test but I forgot my password, I just remembered it today
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Savagecontents: 3:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Shaev7:

Same here, I don't know what to do, but it means we have been deployed.
I have mailed and chat, no response. Calls are not connecting
My exact problem grin..
Buhari want to give me hypertension because of 30k

1 Like

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Ehisxxx: 6:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Message us to add you to Npower Akwa Ibom WhatsApp group. 08084572716
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Umaralix142: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JWK9txwlNm20pzlX7iEZn4
Deployed Lagos Npower Applicant
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Gate050: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2021
AJ01:
Can I still do biometrics and pay #500 for the exam, I need help please. I passed my test but I forgot my password, I just remembered it today
Paying for exam? How do you mean? When you saw it's free and you wanna pay anyone any money? You guys can easily get scammed.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Shaev7(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Savagecontents:

My exact problem grin..
Buhari want to give me hypertension because of 30k
Haha no be me and then oooo
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by SenatorSly: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Has anyone successfully downloaded npower PPA letter?

I keep getting this pop-up message:
Too many requests received. Please try again in a minute's time.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by DogmaNation: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2021
AJ01:
Go to a cafe n do it verification,u might pay for the use of biometric screening device at d cafe.

1 Like

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by jamess32: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2021
SenatorSly:
Has anyone successfully downloaded npower PPA letter?

I keep getting this pop-up message:
Too many requests received. Please try again in a minute's time.

that's what I keep getting too but some have been able to, please update me once you are able to download your own , pls. for the past 3 days now still same
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by cuteyguy: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Those people that were able to download the PPA letter did that early morning 3am to 6am the deployment started and dey crashed d mumu website with too many clicks/visitations.

Now the programmers in charge of the websites are novice to normalize the website codes to allow others download.

A whole fed.govt website for that matter. A whole lot of money must have been spent to create that website. Nigeria and Scams is like twins.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Davepal: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2021
cuteyguy:
Those people that were able to download the PPA letter did that early morning 3am to 6am the deployment started and dey crashed d mumu website with too many clicks/visitations.

Now the programmers in charge of the websites are novice to normalize the website codes to allow others download.

A whole fed.govt website for that matter. A whole lot of money must have been spent to create that website. Nigeria and Scams is like twins.

If that's the case, which I am not sure, they should take it offline and recode it back to normal.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Kingshegs: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
jamess32:

that's what I keep getting too but some have been able to, please update me once you are able to download your own , pls. for the past 3 days now still same
Have downloaded mine. I can help you out.
Anyone who need my help can contact/whatsapp me on 08162829575
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Kingshegs: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Everyone are you ready? I realize many scared to send their details, any it is good.

Any browser u are using work. When u click on download and it bring error, never mind. Please continue to press download none stopping, don't mind minutes but I assure you it will later save successfully. Thanks
KingShegsMALATO
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Unigrad: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have changed program before because it says my initial program is not available in my local government. I just check this evening again, it still saying I have not been deployed because the program I choose is not available. I clicked to change the program, it still brought out the two programs I was given before to choose.
Is there anyone facing this problem?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Gate050: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingshegs:

Have downloaded mine. I can help you out.
Anyone who need my help can contact/whatsapp me on 08162829575
Upload it as proof. Weyrey
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Busolamoi: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Umaralix142:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JWK9txwlNm20pzlX7iEZn4
Deployed Lagos Npower Applicant
Pls kindly drop the watsapp number the link is not going through.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Kingshegs: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please everyone, I just observe something on the deployment tab, place of physical verification has now been included. So check your deployment tab. Thanks.
KingShegsMALATO
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by samso247(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingshegs:
Please everyone, I just observe something on the deployment tab, place of physical verification has now been included. So check your deployment tab. Thanks.
KingShegsMALATO

So are we going there? Or the PPA?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by cuteyguy: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Davepal:

If that's the case, which I am not sure, they should take it offline and recode it back to normal.

I pray they take action in time,
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Kingshegs: 3:11am On Aug 31, 2021
samso247:

So are we going there? Or the PPA?

There for verification and not PPA
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by madri4u: 5:31am On Aug 31, 2021
What is the fate of those that has not been deployed up till now. Does it mean that they are not selected or successful?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Tholux(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Anyone having difficulty in downloading His/Her PPA Letter should use Operamini browser, it saves instantly without a need for BVN and Bank details..
Futher inquires can be directed to my WhatsApp line. 07033174267
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by XbBoss: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Emedu:
You may now login and check your deployment status on NASIM dashboard.

You are requested to confirm your acceptance of the offer.

I have checked mine several times but here is what am seeing

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by cuteyguy: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Now that PPA is downloading easily , who has been to his/her PPA to sign the acceptance letter or are we to wait till public schools resume ?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by MomoAdura: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2021
cuteyguy:
Now that PPA is downloading easily , who has been to his/her PPA to sign the acceptance letter or are we to wait till public schools resume ?

Very good question.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by jamess32: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2021
cuteyguy:

I'm still having difficulties downloading mine, same errors I clicked for like 45mins co continuous but not able to download yet, any help?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by mimick(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Abuja Npower WhatsApp group chat
https:///FtkZykAunl1DA4nfbVDWW1
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Whiterose21: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
jamess32:

I'm still having difficulties downloading mine, same errors I clicked for like 45mins co continuous but not able to download yet, any help?
Maybe you should update your profile and make sure your bvn corresponds with your date of birth
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by jamess32: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
any update yet? unable to download till now o
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by mescanayo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
jamess32:
any update yet? unable to download till now o
I just downloaded two this evening.
[b][/b] HERE IS THE TRICK I USED. FIRST EDIT YOUR PROFILE AND REUPLOAD ALL CREDENTIALS THEN LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN. GO TO DEPLOYMENT, THE DOWNLOAD WILL WORK WITHIN 1 MINUTE. JUST IGNORE THE ERROR AND KEEP CLICKING . YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD AUTO CLICK TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU. SET IT TO 2 seconds. We expect your feedback

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2020/2021 / Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now / Army Recruitment; Kwara uncovers 67 fake citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.