Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! (3031 Views)

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East / APC Party Primaries Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
onumadu:
I recently had a chat with an APC party chairman from one of the states in Igboland, and his views set off my alarm bells!

Firstly, the man stoutly refused to acknowledge that there is a problem with Fulani open grazing (hence associated killings) in Igboland.

He never accepted that cows roaming the forests and farms in Igboland are owned by Fulani. He said that they are all owned by wealthy Igbo who hired Fulani herders to take care of them.

When I confronted him with cases of killings in Enugu, Ebonyi and parts of Anambra blamed on the herders, he still maintained his views.

Since he kept denying the threats from herdsmen on Igboland, I decided to ask him about herdsmen killings outside of Igboland, like Plateau, Benue, Southern Kaduna, and Niger.

He acknowledged those cases, but then strangely twisted his views to say that all those "middle belt people" deserve what they are getting from the Fulani because, according to him, they are "very foolish people"!

The man believes that Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had.

Then I remembered that he boasted that APC will take over Anambra in November, and asked him how he came to that conclusion, knowing that Anambra is a strong APGA and PDP state. He merely smiled and told me to watch and see!

Umunne m, imagine this type of a man becoming a governor, senator, or a member of house of reps!

This man's views allowed me a peek into the minds of the APC political office holders in Igboland.

How come it is only APC politicians in Igboland that refuse to see what is threatening the region?

Are they the only Nigerian politicians in Igboland?

Why are they the most insensitive to the plights of their people?

It is very clear that APC in Igboland is populated by people who care more about money than anything else.

Nnukwu nsogbu di na Alaigbo o! Heeeynnnn!

Correct
Re: I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! by Olatomiwami(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
eastOFwest:

You open a topic like this and you expect it not to be invaded by crackpots who hate Igbos and believe that the best way to defend Buhari is to attack and ridicule anything Igbo?

My dear, nairaland has been overrun by demented anti-Igbo people who appear to be detached from reality and also from their brains. They have multiple monikers, especially masquerading as fake Niger Delta or fake Igbo people, to start phantom arguments between these fake Igbo and fake Niger Delta people, so as to lure gullible people into extending such arguments.

There is Nigeria (a real place with real issues) then there is Nairaland where certain demented souls believe that the views espoused here are a representation of what is happening in real Nigeria. Huge lie! Nigeria and Nairaland are like parallel lines that will never meet.

Most times I just readthe headlines and ignore the hellish comments because, 100% you CANNOT be sure of the identity or real ethnicity of "supposed" Igbo or Niger Delta, or any other tribe for that matter. Anything other than the topic na cruise or self-service fodder from ethnic split personality psychopathic bigots.

Even you sef, one cannot be sure of which ethnicity your are because these people are very twisted and very dangerous, and are prepared to patiently nature a fake moniker for months before striking and using it for its true intention.

Have a nice day smiley

Gbam!!! EOD
Re: I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! by juman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
onumadu:

It is very clear that APC in Igboland is populated by people who care more about money than anything else.

Nnukwu nsogbu di na Alaigbo o! Heeeynnnn!

All politicians in nigeria think only about their pockets.
Yoruba policians in apc or pdp are the same as that.
Re: I Interviewed An Igbo APC Party Official And His Views Frightened Me! by onumadu: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
eastOFwest:

You open a topic like this and you expect it not to be invaded by crackpots who hate Igbos and believe that the best way to defend Buhari is to attack and ridicule anything Igbo?

My dear, nairaland has been overrun by demented anti-Igbo people who appear to be detached from reality and also from their brains. They have multiple monikers, especially masquerading as fake Niger Delta or fake Igbo people, to start phantom arguments between these fake Igbo and fake Niger Delta people, so as to lure gullible people into extending such arguments.

There is Nigeria (a real place with real issues) then there is Nairaland where certain demented souls believe that the views espoused here are a representation of what is happening in real Nigeria. Huge lie! Nigeria and Nairaland are like parallel lines that will never meet.

Most times I just readthe headlines and ignore the hellish comments because, 100% you CANNOT be sure of the identity or real ethnicity of "supposed" Igbo or Niger Delta, or any other tribe for that matter. Anything other than the topic na cruise or self-service fodder from ethnic split personality psychopathic bigots.

Even you sef, one cannot be sure of which ethnicity your are because these people are very twisted and very dangerous, and are prepared to patiently nature a fake moniker for months before striking and using it for its true intention.

Have a nice day smiley

To your first point about anti-Igbo elements having a field day because of this topic, nwanne we should not allow such people to stop us from conducting normal discussions on issues that concern us Igbo.
Nairaland may have its faults, but it is still a great place to get information if you know where to look and how to analyze information.
If we avoid discussing issues that concern us because of those people, we hand them victory even without a fight. That is UN-Igbo. cool

To your second point about there being a difference between real Nigeria and Nairaland, I'd say EXACTLY!
And that is why I opened this thread, to educate our people about THE REAL NIGERIA out there.

They can say or dream all they want, but if they don't understand that even their own people (who are card carrying APC members) will poopoo all their dreams and even sell off the whole land to the highest bidders for personal gains, then we are not serving them well.

To your third point about me being possible Igbo impostor, I will leave you with a deep Igbo proverb.
If you cannot interpret it ACCURATELY for yourself without seeking help, then I wonder who between you and I should question his Igbo identity.
The proverb goes like this:
Egbe nkanka nku abughi nwa egbe, maka na o maara ihe di iche na nwa okuko na nwa obogwu! cool
Google translate cannot help you there; so be properly guided! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / 2023: Yoruba Muslims will not vote for Christian presidential candidates – MURIC / GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.