Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA (1932 Views)

Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by MyopicMods: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
ASABA- Ijaw Agenda for Governorship 2023, DIA-G23, an Ijaw sociocultural pressure group, has urged the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Delta State, to select Senator James Manager as its 2023 governorship standard-bearer, saying Ijaw ethnic nationality in Delta South senatorial district cannot wait until 2031 to govern the state. 

The group in a communique by the director general, Felix Okpe, after a meeting in Warri, said: “We (Ijaw) cannot wait till 2031 to produce a governor from Delta -Ijaw extraction, rather 2023 is the set time for us to produce Senator James Ebiowou. Manager, the first PDP state chairman, who has paid his dues by installing all the previous governors in the state.”

“The leaders and stakeholders of PDP should forget about zoning governorship in 2023 to allow peace to reign in the party because there is nothing like zoning since the inception of the party in 1999. Our stand is that the party should vehemently support Senator Manager to emerge as governorship flag- bearer.

“The party should not prevent Senator Manager, the consensus candidate of Delta- Ijaw extraction because we cannot take this political marginalization and oppression any longer.

“The political leaders from Delta Central should not be selfish, but be considerate for the sake of equity and fair play to allow Delta- Ijaws to produce the next governor of Delta state because Delta state belongs to all of us as they have constantly denied Delta- Ijaws the number one seat of the state since 1991,” the group stated.

Maintaining that Senator Manager was unstoppable, DIA said the group mulled over last Friday’s caucus meeting of the party, “where former governors, Chief James Ibori, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, incumbent governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa, deputy governor , Barr Kingsley Otuaro, Senator Manager and other party leaders  on the said gentleman zoning arrangement.”

It said media report indicated that “Senator Manager, Barr Otuaro, both governorship aspirants from Ijaw extraction and former state PDP chairman, Chief Edwin Uzor, opposed the zoning arrangement because since inception of the party, there was nothing like zoning, therefore, 2023 cannot be exception.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/delta-2023-ijaw-cant-wait-till-2031-give-manager-pdp-guber-ticket-dia/?fbclid=IwAR1nYSQ5k9k-zSR4PmgJMqgcdVsgKngJyGRwVY8I3Lwhpn3m2mZ1aSLbDas
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Then they should wait till 2038.

There is no way Ijaws can govern Delta state. Though I am not well Informed on the politics of Delta state but basic arithmetics always favours the side with greater numbers.

And I do not think Ijaws have that number in Delta State.

One thing is to inflate your population, other is to actually use same population for real time situation.

3 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lolz they should go back to bayelsa then, useless forsaken kai kai people grin

11 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Then they should wait till 2038.

There is no way Ijaws can govern Delta state. Though I am not well Informed on the politics of Delta state but basic arithmetics always favours the side with greater numbers.

And I do not think Ijaws have that number in Delta State.

One thing is to inflate your population, other is to actually use same population for real time situation.
Governorship is going to urhobo with Aniocha person as deputy governor.

7 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by MyopicMods: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Governorship is going to urhobo with Aniocha person as deputy governor.

In that sense case closed.

The doors has been shut against them. Let them lobby for speakership.

Meanwhile Manager can still return to the Senate anyway. It has always been his birthright in that part of the country.

3 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Michelle70(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yeye people
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by cktheluckyman: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is the turn of the urhobos.It is done by senatorial zone and not by tribe.If PDP should make the mistake of giving it to the Ijaws they will lose the election

8 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
cktheluckyman:
It is the turn of the urhobos.It is done by senatorial zone and not by tribe.If PDP should make the mistake of giving it to the Ijaws they will lose the election
Pdp can't be that stupid to give governorship ticket to noisemakers, governor is going to urhobo while deputy is going to Aniocha person.

5 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Idiko1: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osagyefo98:

In that sense case closed.

The doors has been shut against them. Let them lobby for speakership.

Meanwhile Manager can still return to the Senate anyway. It has always been his birthright in that part of the country.

A stream of thought which has periled country called Nigeria. If the dude called Manager is interested in the gubernatorial seat, somebody else must take up his position in the Senate. If Manager fails in his bid to secure the gubernatorial seat, he cannot be guaranteed his senate seat.

4 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Idiko1:

A stream of thought which has periled country called Nigeria. If the dude called Manager is interested in the gubernatorial seat, somebody else must take up his position in the Senate. If Manager fails in his bid to secure the gubernatorial seat, he cannot be guaranteed his senate seat.

Your view not his.
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Salvador1: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol I laugh in urhobo.

3 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Odin13: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ijaw will never be governor of Delta or Rivers state.

Fact.

Proud of my ijaw heritage.. cool

2 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
I will prefer an Ijaw man as governor for my delta state,they have labored for it.Give them the opportunity.
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Odin13:
Ijaw will never be governor of Delta or Rivers state.

Fact.

Proud of my ijaw heritage.. cool

See this impostor,leave them alone.
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by johnmartus(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tomorrow you will say you are ijaw with your new moniker.
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lolz they should go back to bayelsa then, useless forsaken kai kai people grin
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
johnmartus:
Tomorrow you will say you are ijaw with your new moniker.

Me ijaw? God4bid

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:
I will prefer an Ijaw man as governor for my delta state,they have labored for it.Give them the opportunity.
Go and give them the governor of edo state not Delta State.
I will be in Asaba next week Thursday let's book an appointment to meet face to face anywhere in Delta State.

5 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Are you mentally okay?

I hope so.

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

I will be in Asaba next week Thursday let's book an appointment to meet face to face anywhere in Delta State.

I am not a prostitute like you.

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Are you mentally okay?

I hope so.
Sir I want to meet you in Asaba next week Thursday, choose anywhere/ place you like so that you will meet a mentally person. You know how to insult online so let's meet sir.

2 Likes

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sir I want to meet you in Asaba next week Thursday, choose anywhere/ place you like so that you will meet a mentally person. You know how to insult online so let's meet sir.

Okay,tell me where you want to meet me.
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Sufferingboy let's meet even in police station.

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Okay,tell me where you want to meet me.
you choose because if I tell you,you won't come.
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:
you choose because if I tell you,you won't come.

You choose,because a nigga nor dey choose location like this,Na so dey take gun down many strong people.

If you give me location,I will first survey the location before I appear.

Yoy may not understand,many people done go down like this.

The street is rugged with many enemies.

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by SlayerForever: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Mgbe aka ga-akpalugi.
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
SlayerForever:

Mgbe aka ga-akpalugi.

Respect yourself,comot for road.
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

You choose,because a nigga nor dey choose location like this,Na so dey take gun down many strong people.

If you give me location,I will first survey the location before I appear.

Yoy may not understand,many people done go down like this.

The street is rugged with many enemies.
Let's meet at
Mainstay Apartment and Suites Asaba on Friday next week. Prepare to show me your madness, you're free to come with whoever you want to.

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

Let's meet at
Mainstay Apartment and Suites Asaba on Friday next.

Okay.I dey come.

But wetin you wan take me do?
Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Okay.I dey come.

But wetin you wan take me do?
A friendly meeting or are we not friends?

1 Like

Re: DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA by QueenAgbo(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nwanyiogwashi:

A friendly meeting or are we not friends?

Yes,we are friends.

You think say you too wise?

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Insulted Peter Obi Because Of Buhari But Buhari Didn't Reward Me- Mbaka / BREAKING: UN Tells Nigeria To Unconditionally Release, Compensate Nnamdi Kanuz / Angry Obidient Supporter Burns Peter Obi Tag Because He Knelt For Atiku At NBA C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.