Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out (865 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out by Demzyl(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to the first batch of Npower as they print their Primary Place of Assignment letter. Here is a testimony evidence of a beneficiary

Re: Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out by DRsays: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2021
N agro...I have been deployed
The problem am facing now is that my Bvn date of birth does not match my documents date of birth..and I was unable to print my ppa letter

Please help me out,what should i do
Re: Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out by madri4u: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Please nairaland, l have not been deployed and all my details are intact. Do l need to edit my details by updating again so that l can be shortlisted? Need serious advice from you guys.
Re: Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out by madri4u: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Are we to write acceptance letter and upload?
Re: Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out by Supercaddy: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Will there be batch c2?

(1) (Reply)

See How N-power Messed Up / How To Enroll And Download Free Udemy Paid Courses Free / Available Jobs For Immediate Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.