Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (84009 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
phassy:

Same here oo, was asked to go to somolu local government as well but I won't be able to go tomorrow ,I will go on Thursday..I will send you a message pls
I've actually done mine.

All you need to go with are your means of identification, Npower reference number (npwr/2020/000000000) and your credentials, including local government identification card (lassra).

Make photocopies of them also as you will submit them.

After that, you will be asked to thumbprint. That's all.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by phassy(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
safesurfer:
I've actually done mine.

All you need to go with are your means of identification, Npower reference number (npwr/2020/000000000) and your credentials, including local government identification card (lassra).

Alright thanks..

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by phassy(f): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
safesurfer:
I've actually done mine.

Alright thanks

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ozen: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
safesurfer:
I've actually done mine.

Please when you thumb printed at the verification, was it only one finger that was captured or all your fingers?
Because in my local government, they were asking us to do the finger print with only one finger.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ozen:

Please when you thumb printed at the verification, was it only one finger that was captured or all your fingers?
Because in my local government, they were asking us to do the finger print with only one finger.
I did mine with only one finger as well.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by chisonu: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Who is in Rivers state who has done his own...after his or her dashboard is showing...proceed for physical verification when you cant select a new program and they wrote you ve not been posted yet....help us with information on this please. Thanks.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
chisonu:
Who is in Rivers state who has done his own...after his or her dashboard is showing...proceed for physical verification when you cant select a new program and they wrote you ve not been posted yet....help us with information on this please. Thanks.
I advise that you should go for the physical verification. That's exactly what happened to me too.

I believe we'll be deployed soon.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Oyeakins: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Can affidavit be used in place of local government certificate
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by adekunletosin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
chisonu:

Hello Chisonu.... Am in port harcourt.. I have the same on my dashboard after the bank account verification.

Not posted yet but to proceed with verification at port harcourt city council secretatriat.

Let's chat on WhatsApp. 07037366661

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by adekunletosin(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
lilije:
I paid 2k today just to write down my name for what I don't know.

Rivers WhatsApp group please add me up 09059593234

Where did you do your verification in Port harcourt?

Will chat you up
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by injuriam(m): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello anyone successfully redeployed?

My PPA asking for huge fraction of the stipend all because I won't be on ground.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by eddyroyal(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2021
injuriam:

My PPA asking for huge fraction of the stipend all because I won't be on ground.
How much?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ozen: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2021
injuriam:

How much are they asking for?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by injuriam(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2021
50:50
eddyroyal:

How much?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by WalexyWWE: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Why is the portal still showing invalid Bvn
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by arcnomec(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CZwDws5HJFwL5SWrQV7t2O

To all Rivers state volunteers, kindly join us for updates
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Oyeakins: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Why is the portal still showing invalid Bvn

That’s the same question I was about to ask
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ozen: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
injuriam:
50:50
That person is a Bastard
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by chisonu: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thanks @ Adekunletosin....I will do just that now. God bless you

I added you on WhatsApp and also created a group for Rivers state npower batch C.
Below is the link
Follow this link https:///JHxBE9VAe4K737L0FPRfAz

Anyone can join through this link or better still dm or drop your no. I will add you up..

Sorry the link is not working.
Kindly drop your contact so I can add.

Thanks.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nellsworld(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thank God that i have successfully done my physical verification after one week of constant going

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nellsworld:
Thank God that i have successfully done my physical verification after one week of constant going
congrats bro.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nellsworld(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
safesurfer:
congrats bro.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Andyvilly: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
My place of primary assignment is a remote island in Delta State, even water transporters are scared to go there.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Andyvilly:
My place of primary assignment is a remote island in Delta State, even water transporters are scared to go there.
if it's possible to go once or twice in a month, I say go for it.
Otherwise, you should redeploy.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Andyvilly: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
I will, but seems I will be the only human there, please o! Npower nairalanders, if you are posted to omosuomo inland or waterside in ughelli south Delta State, join me let's go and explore together, we might be the first to discover something new.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Blueblaq: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
My portal still shows "no bank details" and "invalid bvn" even after verification. I thought it was a general issue initially, buh a lot of persons already have their bank details appearing. Any help please ooo....or anyone with same case?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by jimikata(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Guys please come to my aid o, I was rejected today by my ppa, but found another school, so how do i go about it
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
injuriam:

Agree pay once through transfer and never pay again if the person want report you save the transfer record as collection of bribe to rope him.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Portal already changed to beneficiary,that are really trying to make sure the site is working.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by FeranmiPhoenix(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please I was at my posted ppa today.I tried to redeploy but the useless principal is not ready to comprise despite telling him I stayed in Lagos but the person that applied for me imputed me to Ekiti state.I tried to convince him but he is not budging telling me he will never regect me.plz any help on what to do please
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by davidinchrist(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
jimikata:
Guys please come to my aid o, I was rejected today by my ppa, but found another school, so how do i go about it

Under redeployment on your dashboard, check available schools in your local government (could be the closest to your place). Then print another letter(also keep the rejection you have), take it to the school of your choice and hope they will accept you.

If they do, click on redeployment on the portal and upload rejection and acceptance letters accordingly as depicted on screen.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
davidinchrist:

Under redeployment on your dashboard, check available schools in your local government (could be the closest to your place). Then print another letter(also keep the rejection you have), take it to the school of your choice and hope they will accept you.

If they do, click on redeployment on the portal and upload rejection and acceptance letters accordingly as depicted on screen.
what if the available schools on his portal are all far and there is a school of his choice nearby his house but the name doesn't reflect in the available sch. What can be done to this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.