Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83842 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Debauhaus1990(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please house what's the process of redeployinh from one local government to another within the same state.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by davidinchrist(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Debauhaus1990:
Please house what's the process of redeployinh from one local government to another within the same state.

On your dashboard, click redeployment. See the available PPAS and decide which is the best for you. Then print two letters, take one to the PPA they posted you for rejection, and take the second one to your new desired place (and hope they accept you there).

Finally, you'll upload both letters when you're done in the right section as depicted on the portal.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Debauhaus1990(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
davidinchrist:

On your dashboard, click redeployment. See the available PPAS and decide which is the best for you. Then print two letters, take one to the PPA they posted you for rejection, and take the second one to your new desired place (and hope they accept you there).

Finally, you'll upload both letters when you're done in the right section as depicted on the portal.
Thanks for your response, but it's saying "no available PPA in your nearest local government, apply for redeployment"
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by davidinchrist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Debauhaus1990:

Thanks for your response, but it's saying "no available PPA in your nearest local government, apply for redeployment"

You might need to change your program, or just simply locate their office and complain to an official there.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Debauhaus1990(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
davidinchrist:

You might need to change your program, or just simply locate their office and complain to an official there.
How do I do that?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by davidinchrist(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Debauhaus1990:

How do I do that?

You might be able to meet one at the verification center if it's still on.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Godswil8: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Are we expecting Npower stipend this month

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by olatunbosun27: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
evening colleague, am having a challenge and I need a way forward.i went to my ppa today so on getting dere sha I met the HM and she refuse to accept my letter neither reject after all pleading persuading her she said d only reason she will accept is dt I have to be coming every day and which can not be ok by me cos going dere will cost me 1k I explain to her she refuse and later she ask me to come back another day dt if am ready to work in dere school and to accept me I have to sign undertaken. osumi ooooo
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by sunmarouk(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hello house, for those in Abuja, is there any verification center still holding. I have not done mine and really need to do it
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
olatunbosun27:
evening colleague, am having a challenge and I need a way forward.i went to my ppa today so on getting dere sha I met the HM and she refuse to accept my letter neither reject after all pleading persuading her she said d only reason she will accept is dt I have to be coming every day and which can not be ok by me cos going dere will cost me 1k I explain to her she refuse and later she ask me to come back another day dt if am ready to work in dere school and to accept me I have to sign undertaken. osumi ooooo
See this my guy sef.
You should have accepted her terms and conditions and do whatever you like when work starts, especially after the first stipend.
If she takes the matter to your supervisor, you explain yourself.
Most supervisors are not stupid. They'll understand you.

Personally, I already know the number of times I'll go to work in a week, depending on the distance from my residence.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
sunmarouk:
Hello house, for those in Abuja, is there any verification center still holding. I have not done mine and really need to do it
Yes sir. Physical verification will end on the 30th of this month. Hurry up.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by madri4u: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2021
No September payment. So are we to use our money for transportation fare throughout month of October ending till payment start dropping?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by desertboom(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2021
https://chat.whats app.com/HeXR9DRZHrKBcXLgw725kb

NPOWER beneficiary should use the link to join the WhatsApp group for more info

Copy the link to your url and join all the words together to have access

Copy the link to your url and join all the words together to have access
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by b3llo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
madri4u:
No September payment. So are we to use our money for transportation fare throughout month of October ending till payment start dropping?
this is what I want to know
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by uthlaw: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
madri4u:
who told you,no September payment....payment will commence this month!

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Whiterose21: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2021
madri4u:
If is permanent govt job or private sector that offered you this job, will you ask for payment before working?

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by b3llo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
uthlaw:
who told you,no September payment....payment will commence this month!
bros today is the last day of the month. We never see alert yet and Centres in Gombe are done with the enrolment.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tfreshzz(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please, my PPA rejected me, how do I go about it? Should I upload the rejection letter online ONLY,, or is there any other thing to do for them to change my PPA??

Urgent reply needed! Thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Oshilikeifeany(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hello house, please d portal cant login…. Any solution?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oshilikeifeany:
Hello house, please d portal cant login…. Any solution?

It means calm down
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Please house, anyone that missed the physical verification what will be the person's fate? Will there be a date for them that have not done?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by b3llo(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Igwend:
Please house, anyone that missed the physical verification what will be the person's fate? Will there be a date for them that have not done?
The person no try for himself. Government extended the pv to 30th to carry everyone along. My advice is, if u can find ur LG focal officer things will be better.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
See how dry this thread is.

Everyone's patiently waiting for Monday.

We hope everything go as planned, cos with government, you'll never know.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Newton2024: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
olatunbosun27:
How did you later resolve it?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Newton2024: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Whiterose21:

If is permanent govt job or private sector that offered you this job, will you ask for payment before working?
Who told you Npower is a job?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by davidinchrist(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tfreshzz:
Please, my PPA rejected me, how do I go about it? Should I upload the rejection letter online ONLY,, or is there any other thing to do for them to change my PPA??

Urgent reply needed! Thanks

First, keep that which you've signed rejected. On your dashboard, click redeployment. See the available PPAS and decide which is the best for you. Then print another letter, take it to the PPA, and hope they'll accept you there. Finally, you'll upload both letters when you're done.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tfreshzz(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2021
davidinchrist:

First, keep that which you've signed rejected. On your dashboard, click redeployment. See the available PPAS and decide which is the best for you. Then print another letter, take it to the PPA, and hope they'll accept you there. Finally, you'll upload both letters when you're done.
The other letter u said i should print will still bear the former school name which rejected me... Or would the school name change immediately I choose another, from redeployment
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tfreshzz:
The other letter u said i should print will still bear the former school name which rejected me... Or would the school name change immediately I choose another, from redeployment

Go to redeployment on your page and try a dummy process and do as if you wanna apply for redeployment. Some schools will pop up withing your LGAs of residence, Check them thoroughly and go to the one that is closer to your house or any of your choice, u will go with the sighed rejection letter from the former school, ask them to accept u to the school and u will be given an acceptance letter. If given, find a way to scan them or take a clear picture of both your REJECTION LETTER and the NEW ACCEPTANCE LETTER. go to your dashboard and upload the two letter on the space provided for each and submit.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by henroo2003: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

Go to redeployment on your page and try a dummy process and do as if you wanna apply for redeployment. Some schools will pop up withing your LGAs of residence, Check them thoroughly and go to the one that is closer to your house or any of your choice, u will go with the sighed rejection letter from the former school, ask them to accept u to the school and u will be given an acceptance letter. If given, find a way to scan them or take a clear picture of both your REJECTION LETTER and the NEW ACCEPTANCE LETTER. go to your dashboard and upload the two letter on the space provided for each and submit.

You can take these steps
1. check your dashboard under deployment, click on redeployment to check if the school you want to change to under your local government is available, if yes, then go to the the school and tell the headteacher to give you a letter of acceptance(quoting your details in it) using the school letterhead with and stamp.
2. after collecting that, scan the acceptance letter and the one you were rejected
3. go to your dash board under redeployment and upload the rejection letter and the acceptance letter and submit.
You then continue to check daily if it has been approved.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
No new changes on the Npower portal.

What's happening?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by omisakint: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
THE MISTAKE OF THE PAST HEROES

DEAR BATCH C

If you are in NTEACH, get your school timetable, teach the students, do all you can to help the students. Close on time, look for something else to do outside npower.

If you are in NHEALTH, book a work days of 2 /3 in a week with your boss. Use other days and hours to get other things to make you standout.

If you are in NAGRO, You have no problem. Its an opportunity to own a farmland, cultivate it, and think of how you can sell food to make money.

Do not make the mistake of the past heroes!

Batches A and B, thought there will be permanency. Major wasted 3-4years sitting down in schools, hospital, waking up eat, drink, hoping that manner will fall from heaven. Even if Exit package or permanency is given today. The pains they have gone through (especially during covid lockdown will never be forgotten). Till today I see most of them living miserable life.

The federal government is trying it's best. But the state will never help you to achieve or think of achieving anything in the next one year. All you will get is a recommendation of hard work as a volunteer that goes to the school and hospital to sit or run errands from Monday - Friday, morning till evening.

Don't think you are now a teacher, or medical practitioner. You don't have a job until you received letter of permanent appointment. Don't wait for your stipend to feed your family, stipends will never come when needed. Only think of investment when you see it, this is the major objective of npower, which no one will tell you. The federal government want you to Equip yourself to become self-reliance, little savings can get you there. This is the more reason you need something else to do with your time.

They will want to put some of you in strategic position in your PPA's, reject it. Don't be a class teacher, don't be a school monitor, don't be a game master. These positions are just to hold you stagnant.
The federal government will not sack you because you refused to take these positions or because you refuse to sit from morning till evening in your PPA's, it's only your none appearance or negligence of duty that could be fought and dealt with.

Think twice, don't make the mistake of the past.

From an Ex-volunteer.
Gabriel.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
omisakint:
THE MISTAKE OF THE PAST HEROES

DEAR BATCH C

If you are in NTEACH, get your school timetable, teach the students, do all you can to help the students. Close on time, look for something else to do outside npower.

If you are in NHEALTH, book a work days of 2 /3 in a week with your boss. Use other days and hours to get other things to make you standout.

If you are in NAGRO, You have no problem. Its an opportunity to own a farmland, cultivate it, and think of how you can sell food to make money.

Do not make the mistake of the past heroes!

Batches A and B, thought there will be permanency. Major wasted 3-4years sitting down in schools, hospital, waking up eat, drink, hoping that manner will fall from heaven. Even if Exit package or permanency is given today. The pains they have gone through (especially during covid lockdown will never be forgotten). Till today I see most of them living miserable life.

The federal government is trying it's best. But the state will never help you to achieve or think of achieving anything in the next one year. All you will get is a recommendation of hard work as a volunteer that goes to the school and hospital to sit or run errands from Monday - Friday, morning till evening.

Don't think you are now a teacher, or medical practitioner. You don't have a job until you received letter of permanent appointment. Don't wait for your stipend to feed your family, stipends will never come when needed. Only think of investment when you see it, this is the major objective of npower, which no one will tell you. The federal government want you to Equip yourself to become self-reliance, little savings can get you there. This is the more reason you need something else to do with your time.

They will want to put some of you in strategic position in your PPA's, reject it. Don't be a class teacher, don't be a school monitor, don't be a game master. These positions are just to hold you stagnant.
The federal government will not sack you because you refused to take these positions or because you refuse to sit from morning till evening in your PPA's, it's only your none appearance or negligence of duty that could be fought and dealt with.

Think twice, don't make the mistake of the past.

From an Ex-volunteer.
Gabriel.

we are already having a foretaste of how Npower will look like when it eventually commences, that's even if it will start at all.

They are just taking everyone for granted.

I advice all hopefuls to start thinking of alternatives as deployment and remuneration may not even start this month at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.