Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus (44379 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by chypotenti(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Man United currently in Advanced talks to sign Cristiano Ronaldo..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by dboo442: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
You must be kid for saying Neymar played rubbish in Copa final,the match I watched and I almost passed out for supporting Argentina
Ifybwoy7:
i want ronaldo to complete this deal so that, that foolish di Maria would face him after that rubbish comment. we get it he loves messi but he shouldn't say rubbish about others. Argentina and the way they carry messi. that is how neymer and brazil was playing rubbish that day so that messi will win copa America
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by kenzysmith: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
anonymous1759:

I’m sure . You’re less than 21 yrs of age. Who’s is the king of Europa and champions league?
Sevilla and Madrid.
Guess what these competition consists of all European clubs including your over rated EPL teams. Look for a better counter response before you quote me again. wink
winning champions league and Europa does not make ur league d best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by UNCL3(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
SEGLIZ:
why did messi join the champ of France? very watery argument.

they don't understand, they will only aggravate your anger with their argument.

Example of one who watches football with LiveScore.

Psg are not the champions of France.
Messi is there to redeem their lost image.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by feedthenation(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
---With all the millions he has made over the years---he could have gone back to Portugal to help with improving the Portuguese League---
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by UNCL3(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
usagee36:
Breaking news!!! Renaldo to move to Manu. City has no money

Man City are capable.

Pep rejected him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by genius43(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Here we go

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by MOVIC6: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pride comes before a fall, imagine saying he will never play for Mancity now see where he is...
Sirmuel1:
Hmmmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by anonymous1759(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
winning champions league and Europa does not make ur league d best

Then what does? It’s obvious EPL fans live delusion . EPL fans That believes in scores more than the beauty of the game of football. If Barca or Mancity plays beautiful football and loose to the likes of Chelsea or ManU That plays typically English football you will criticize them that possession doesn’t matter but goals counts.
Now I’m giving you a crystal clear fact of Laliga being superior you’re shifting goalposts.
The only thing EPL is ahead of Laliga is the income if generates. That’s mostly influenced by media coverage and the fact that English is spoken in more countries.

But the real football business In terms of achievement your over rated EPL Teams are behind.
Mpape that conquered the world Is scared of Rashford and Grealish because he fancies Real Madrid to EPL teams you guys are jokers.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Russianlord101(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Total lies he's coming to Man united
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by cletz991(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Official
Welcome Son , Legend

GGMU

Check Man u Twitter handle
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by tuzle(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
MOVIC6:
Pride comes before a fall, imagine saying he will never play for Mancity now see where he is...
he isn't going to play for man city but man UTD. So calm down
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by sylve11: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Trojan8:

OK, he's coming to United. Can you delete this rubbish now?

grin cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by cletz991(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pained soul grin
UNCL3:

Man City are capable.

Pep rejected him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Swallowurspit(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
MOVIC6:

He’s going to united. He’s a united legend and can’t play for rival.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by DrHighchief(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo is on his way to Man Utd...He is coming home..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Ifybwoy7: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin which pass out how many chances did di maria get to finish the game of and how many did naymer get while doing is show off. he played a good game no doubt but their output was terrible considering they had more chances.
dboo442:
You must be kid for saying Neymar played rubbish in Copa final,the match I watched and I almost passed out for supporting Argentina
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by MOVIC6: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok, make una do am well better than the last time...
Swallowurspit:

He’s going to united. He’s a united legend and can’t play for rival.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by raphy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Later he will move to benfica the club he started from he won't play for city ever..am a Liverpool fan good to see him in the EPL
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by kjhova(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
lovelylad:
This is what will cause World War III

Hey there, you heard the news?

E shock you, abi?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by lovelylad: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
E shock me small
kjhova:

Hey there, you heard the news?

E shock you, abi?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by MilitaryLady(f): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hi dear....
hi....... how are you? wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by kjhova(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
lovelylad:
E shock me small

The King is BACK!!!

Yea, yea, he's old now! But we'll take him all the same. We made him, we'll retire him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by dboo442: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
So you knew that abi grin
Ifybwoy7:
grin which pass out how many chances did di maria get to finish the game of and how many did naymer get while doing is show off. he played a good game no doubt but their output was terrible considering they had more chances.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by mariahAngel(f): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
MilitaryLady:
hi....... how are you? wink

I’m fine, thank you.

I hope you’re fine too...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Rapfrick(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Hmmmmm
he kept his words he is heading to Manchester United
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
johndho:

Oga Ronaldo no dey come man UTD oooo. Man UTD no get money oooo. City are the rich guys
Bro how far
Las las i tell u can never play for man city
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by WhizdomXX(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Juventus are reportedly being linked with this skillful player as his replacement
That's if they want to go to Italy's third division.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Dminister(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheKingOfCrumb:

He is not even joining any of the two clubs
hahahaha he is already back home
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by West2019(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let's see the locker
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by johndho(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANDREW91:

Bro how far
Las las i tell u can never play for man city

Bro am fucking happy. GGMU
I must buy man UTD jersey this season. Nothing is stopping me bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by NaijaGoBetter20: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Hmmmmm

Yes, he's right he can never play for Man blue it's all about passion not money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.