Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus (44382 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by LostMyZeal(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mfwrld:
I don't understand why everyone is praising Ronaldo. Juventus was doing so well before they signed him. Man Citiy is the toughest club in England. He goes to an already good club and do a normal person would do maybe better and y'all would start praising him. Why not go to arsenal and raise them from the dust . Or go back to man UTD. Baba wan collect world best . That's why he's running to pep, Messi praises dey pain am.

He's back to MAn UTD

Ntooor

Yeye and clueless hater trying to sound intelligent tongue

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Regex: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
Are you surprised? Don't take humans seriously. grin

He probably saw Messi going to a strong PSG team that could compete for the ucl and give Messi another balloon d'or, coupled with the fact Messi won an International trophy and performed well in it. Now, CR7 wants to leave a weak ship (Juve) for a fortified team (Man City) with chances in the UCL, so he can keep the GOAT race alive.

It's all about personal glory. grin

Is it Manchester City that CR7 came to abi na Manchester United?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Martinez39s(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Regex:

Is it Manchester City that CR7 came to abi na Manchester United?
The initial news was that he was going to Man City. Given the eventual turn of events, I was wrong in my analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by kenzysmith: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
anonymous1759:

Then what does? It’s obvious EPL fans live delusion . EPL fans That believes in scores more than the beauty of the game of football. If Barca or Mancity plays beautiful football and loose to the likes of Chelsea or ManU That plays typically English football you will criticize them that possession doesn’t matter but goals counts.
Now I’m giving you a crystal clear fact of Laliga being superior you’re shifting goalposts.
The only thing EPL is ahead of Laliga is the income if generates. That’s mostly influenced by media coverage and the fact that English is spoken in more countries.

But the real football business In terms of achievement your over rated EPL Teams are behind.
Mpape that conquered the world Is scared of Rashford and Grealish because he fancies Real Madrid to EPL teams you guys are jokers.
can't be auguring with a teenager u kW nothing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by goodheart02(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mfwrld:
I don't understand why everyone is praising Ronaldo. Juventus was doing so well before they signed him. Man Citiy is the toughest club in England. He goes to an already good club and do a normal person would do maybe better and y'all would start praising him. Why not go to arsenal and raise them from the dust . Or go back to man UTD. Baba wan collect world best . That's why he's running to pep, Messi praises dey pain am.

Now he's gone back to Man Utd are u gonna hang yourself pls??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Bimpe29: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Great100000:
Wow!!! So the other G.O.A.T truly leaving Juventus, wow!!! Wishing him best of luck, even though I am a Chelsea fan, I really love and appreciate seeing CR7 & LEO Play.

Good Luck CR7 but not against Chelsea.

Man City (CR7) vs PSG (Messi) is going to be cracker, New El-Classico outside Spain and more like El-cashico between Man City vs PSG.

Before I forget, This year Champions League is for Chelsea again.

Back to Back.

Again, Good Luck to CR7 and LEO.
Stop kidding bro, back to back just like that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by MilitaryLady(f): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

I’m fine, thank you.

I hope you’re fine too...
I'm doing great dear cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by ksuccess(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
E shock you now abi As Ronaldo don go Man U, how you feel? That shows you that he is not looking for an easy way out...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by superior494(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
MilitaryLady:
Ronaldo won't enjoy his return to the English league I assure you.

Let's just see how it goes.
I just wish him the best, that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Regex: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Martinez39s:
The initial news was that he was going to Man City. Given the eventual turn of events, I was wrong in my analysis.

Oh. OK. Let's see the league goes.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by ikdaddy01(m): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
E go shock una say him fit return Old Trafford
E shock ohhh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by zedprof(m): 4:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Now he dongo back to ManU, another sugestion. :'
Mfwrld:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Escobar98(m): 5:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Trojan8:

How many have scored 40 goals or 50 like they do in La Liga? Abeg go rest

Apart from just three people, who else have tallied 40+ in La Liga?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Escobar98(m): 5:09am On Aug 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
name a league in world football that is more dreaded than England?

When you can’t answer the question, it’s not a good argument to counter question, but it’s fine.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by teoo: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2021
superior494:
Can't wait to see this deal completed.

Still waiting?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by ofiko123(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Wishing cristiano ronaldo sucess in his future endeavour..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by kenzysmith: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Escobar98:

When you can’t answer the question, it’s not a good argument to counter question, but it’s fine.
my guy done give up he done think tire he come up with this reply lol grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by GABRIEL6036: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Great100000:
Wow!!! So the other G.O.A.T truly leaving Juventus, wow!!! Wishing him best of luck, even though I am a Chelsea fan, I really love and appreciate seeing CR7 & LEO Play.

Good Luck CR7 but not against Chelsea.

Man City (CR7) vs PSG (Messi) is going to be cracker, New El-Classico outside Spain and more like El-cashico between Man City vs PSG.

Before I forget, This year Champions League is for Chelsea again.

Back to Back.

Again, Good Luck to CR7 and LEO.
Back to back my ass... O boy wake up from your slumber, PSG all the way.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus by Escobar98(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
my guy done give up he done think tire he come up with this reply lol grin

Lmao I’m not that dumb. It didn’t even take me 10 seconds to do that but it’s fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.