Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues (28393 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by HopeAlive16(f): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Moferere:
This Ortom sef like trouble.
Wetin Buhari fit talk for debate
Then he should get out of there if he's a dummy. People's lives and freedom are at stake, it's time to speak up. It now or never, I just hate everything about this Terrorist Government angry
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2021
zeyt:
This Ortom is making it personal. He need to learn a thing or two about respect.
May God punish you for this statement.
Go to Benue and say this to those families that have lost their loved ones to marauding fulani herdsmen and see if you'll ever come back alive.
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by debetmx(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Buhar lacks the intellectual capacity for such things, I doubt if he knows what a debate means. This is 2021,a jet age and the terrorist lover Buhari has been advocating for cows for the past 6 years, I mean how do you reconcile such level of dull thinking?

Yet, the mad man sent his children to foreign universities and he also goes abroad for medicals.

Why the mad man no send im children go bush or im no enter forest for his medicals?

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Zagee: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Mumu country. Who sponsors bokoharam?? DSS are not that professional enough to start catching them. Lai Lai is not loud enough to start naming them. Garbage Shehu will not start reeling a long line of autocratic statements. The government has continued to passively support an agenda of a very few persons.
NDA attack is a serious threat and this country is as hopeless as its ring leader..
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by yewawa: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2021
I thought things will turn around positively in his time,I never knew it was late Babatunde idiagbon that was in charge then.......hmmm,they ignore the message and started attacking the messenger!.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Slurity:
While he is owning months of unpaid salaries, he busy diverting the attention of his state to Buhari instead of facing the necessary. His achievement so far has been fighting Buhari at every opportunity. I don't blame him anyway, I know Benue to have shallow knowledge in general and will not even complain about his incompetence
God will continue to punish useless people like you for making stupid comments in the face of Benue people being killed on a daily basis by marauding fulani herdsmen while the useless Buhari keeps mum.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by kolmart: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Expecting something good from a primary six school holder?
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Lovenorth: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2021
This Ortom is the most useless and hopeless so-called governor I have ever seen, you are too small for Buhari to even shake hands with you talk less of debating. I like to know the kinds of cocaine that is in Benue
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by mikelangs(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2021
As much as the Governor speaks the truth. Himself he too like wahala. How on earth will he want to challenge Buhari on debate when he knows vividly it can never happen. The day such will happen then Nigeria is in for a BIG change
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by zoedew: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Don’t expect him!
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by McLizbae: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin
Moferere:

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by onuman: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Who published this?

Dealing with you in the language you understand, that’s sending armed zombie soldiers to attack your area and kill your youths, is Buhari’s only language in debate.

How can Buhari engage a brilliant and well educated Ortom who is very articulate in speech in a debate?

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Jones4190:
Ortom is angry that Buhari didn't invite him to come and eat rice at Yusuf wedding

Did Buhari invite you?
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by musicwriter(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
And if Buhari and Garba Shehu can't take up this challenge, they should just shut up, henceforth.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by sabreal: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://dailytrust.com/ortom-challenges-buhari-to-debate-on-national-issues

I love this.

Buhati can not even debate with his wife talkless of a sitting governor. Do you want to kill him. Do you want to drain his batteries before the next recharge.

You better warm yourself. Dem send u
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by sabreal: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Did Buhari invite you?

Sorry!!!!

Buharedeen
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by hotseat: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
This Ortom man na atomic bomb o!

Challenged Bubu to a debate on Channels TV?

You must be kidding me!

You wan kill am?

Person wey dodge presidential debate?

Even the bubulized fellow know sey him be failure.

So no need to debate with the cretin.

Having said that, Mr Governor, what about your own scorecard for the administration of Benue State in terms of service delivery?

Sebi dem talk say "he who goes to equity must come with clean hands"?

You better park well o!
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Sonn(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Moferere:
My brother' na the matter we dey settle since 2015, na person wey wear cloth dey put hand inside pocket nah
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by 24brains(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2021
coolOrtom cool the man with balls. He is not a ass licker neither a SIMP.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by bizzibodi(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2021
They don't need a debate...they both need a boxing ring & boxing gloves...at d end d most wicked, incompetent,tyrannical,nepotic, uneducated,bigotic,corrupt will die & go to hell!
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by nedekid: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Moferere:
Him go talk about nnama grin
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Guyman111: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Moferere:

Lol person wey no know him full name
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Tochj(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Jones4190:
Ortom is angry that Buhari didn't invite him to come and eat rice at Yusuf wedding
What ortom is talking about is a serious issue
Stop the joke already.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Rolexjerry(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari will soon fly to UK for treatment because of this.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Femeto: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by slowice(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
I fear for ortom's life... We all know what the mannequin and his goons are capable of. They cleared all remaining doubt during EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Blackdisciple(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
They will say Ortom has no right to challenge their god Buhari.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by snoopz: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
ortom you no do well o a whole cattle rearer, you carry am go debate, no be so o
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by ComrdDRS1: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ortomatic Bomb
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by GistFullGround: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Orton given them back to back, I hope they don't send assassin to end his life though sad

This is the problem in Nigeria; cowards everywhere!
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Bamzyriches451: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ortom the bahd guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.