Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues (28394 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Lightorder: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
saintjimos:
We all know that He won't

He will just travel and send his vice ��
if Osinbajo tries it, he will regret it . There are some damages that can’t be controlled
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Davesaves(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nigerians bought Amed Musa and expect him to play like messi.. Lol. Buhari is empty, completely empty. what do u expect such person to give?
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by ddeola: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cow-sense leaders in Aso villa. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by IboWolf: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://dailytrust.com/ortom-challenges-buhari-to-debate-on-national-issues

Orrin is seriously pissed with the government. As he should or anyone should.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by BeardedMeat(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jones4190:
Ortom is angry that Buhari didn't invite him to come and eat rice at Yusuf wedding
You don't understand protocol. All 36 governors were surely invited.

Even FFK was invited grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by somehow: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Apart from granting interviews everyday, what else does Ortom do as a governor?
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by bejeria101(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
You want to kill our dullard?

Its not easy to get a dullar days these days.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Lawmak: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Moferere:
This Ortom sef like trouble.
Wetin Buhari fit talk for debate
U dey mad
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Mcdaniels06: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Moferere:
This Ortom sef like trouble.
Wetin Buhari fit talk for debate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros na wa for you o, you nor kon even let me fit talk anything again... because this truth Hit me like mad.... grin grin
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by DLSReigns: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Person wey run for debate before election. I can bet my life Buhari can never accept to debate anyone. Not even when the topic is "why i love cattles".
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Abujafish(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Governor ortom is very correct but looking at it the other side what do you think the president can do on that debate issue?
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by authority2006(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

I invites you to Markudi with this sentiment of yours..

What is in Makurdi? Mostly primitive people.

Then repeat what u felt is wrong about him..
Mind reminding me what I said about him again?

after all there is freedom of speech.
There is freedom of speech of course. Is that not why Ortom is running mouth diarrhoea against Buhari?

Then Good luck in your voyage.

Like we don't know type before? Serving what they can't accept. Hypocrites
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by FamTomx2(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin

Nairaland kiddo, I only argue with sane and mature minds not nitwits, so go and play with your toys mama bought for you.

And don't forget to ask of your Noddles.

authority2006:

What is in Makurdi? Mostly primitive people.

Mind reminding me what I said about him again?

There is freedom of speech of course. Is that not why Ortom is running mouth diarrhoea against Buhari?

Like we don't know type before? Serving what they can't accept. Hypocrites
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by richbox(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Make my leg bend if buhari accept this challenge ����
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by immortal2: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Terrorists dont debate, they behead and chop off your hands on opposite sides.

Ortom should thread with caution, these guys are schizophrenic like one man that baths in stagnant pool of water filled with waste, excrement and dog carcasses, yet said this does not invalidate your ritual washing. Some prophets were Asinwin !!!
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Myself2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
How can you have a debate between a seasoned and accomplished university graduate cum educationist with a wretched semi illiterate who only claim to education is NEPA bill ?
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Slurity(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

God will continue to punish useless people like you for making stupid comments in the face of Benue people being killed on a daily basis by marauding fulani herdsmen while the useless Buhari keeps mum.
I know people are killed daily but is that why the governor did not pay the worker's salary? I must tell you this fact, Benue people are one of the most backward thinkers in Nigeria, I was born in the state, grew up there and i know how they reason compare to other people
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Mrpojj(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Chochovini: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigSarah:
Dead on arrival
. Omo, this your cartoon no be here o... This is what I like to call “Nyashically endowed“.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Chochovini: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Killing of Christians in Nigeria by Buhari and his Terrorist islamist government has become a national assignment.

The Christian leaders are not talking
. They pretends not to see or know. They are more interested in Tithes and offerings. Na Daddy freez fit dem. Just ban tithes nd offerings in Church now nd see how more than 95% of churches fold. Hypocrites, scibes nd pharasees.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by luluman: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://dailytrust.com/ortom-challenges-buhari-to-debate-on-national-issues
Ofcourse disregard politicians, but not like Orthom but like those that have failed to take the country to Promise land
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by luluman: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Orton given them back to back, I hope they don't send assassin to end his life though sad
Or ban him from Nigeria
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by RichAbujaGuy: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2021
I noticed the least productive governors that may be looting from the state treasuries form loudest mouths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment / Onnoghen: Judge Resists Nba’s Attempt To Disrupt Proceedings / 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.