Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lagos In Town Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos In Town Travel (426 Views)

Lagos In 1960 / This Was Lagos In 1963. Everybody Get Sense. / The Manual “traffic Light” That Was Used In Lagos In The 1940s (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos In Town Travel by Riverflow: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Please I need to know how to get to ago okota from iju ishaga or agege using public transportation.

Thanks.......
Re: Lagos In Town Travel by Dre183(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Find you way to iyana ipaja

Take a bus to ikotun, den from ikotun take another bus going to cele, drop at okota.

You can take Keke going to ago palace from dere

Hope you find this little info useful

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Expiration / Someone Is Ready To Send Invitation Latter To Me From The US / I Want To Get A Really Information About Papua New Guinea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.