Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) (2327 Views)

Buhari Prevented Boko Haram From Islamising Nigeria: Lai Mohammed / BREAKING: 123 Northerners Detained, Stopped From Entering Lagos / Nigerian Military Clears Boko Haram From Borno Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by hisexcellency34: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2021
General Commander. We saw him at Berger this morning. He said he singlehandedly prevented Boko Haram from attacking any part of Lagos State.

I think Governor Sanwo-Olu should equip him more and give him an award if his claim is true

2 Likes

Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by falcon01: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Are you mad? Is this a joke? What do you mean by
"I think Governor Sanwo-Olu should equip him more and give him an award if his claim is true"?
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by Ebije1(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2021
falcon01:
"I think Governor Sanwo-Olu should equip him more and give him an award if his claim is true"?
how can you ask if this is a joke? Can't you see the machine and sub-machine gun he's carrying? angry

8 Likes

Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by epondudu: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2021
This is great...pls Nairalanders we need to encourage people like this, we need more of these great achievements, without the security of life and property there will be no economic prosperity.

Modified: Everbody ti ments nĂ­ Naija grin

3 Likes

Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by hisexcellency34: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2021
It is your father that is mad
falcon01:
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2021
The first step is to mentally evaluate him.

Then what's that thing he's carrying?
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by jollenbaba(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
falcon01:
You too dey take things serious grin
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by potent5(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2021
falcon01:

Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Igbos with their hot temper and lack of understanding to differentiate sarcasm from serious matter.
falcon01:

1 Like

Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Op which side you dey for lag ? I go like buy you and the general 2 bottles of HERO grin
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
He should be allowed into the army to do what he is passionate about. He could end up being a nightmare to bandits
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by billynoni(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lmaooooooo, this is so funny. On a serious note, this might be true... Made me remember one story I heard, this mentally unstable man will go round the town and say "give me food, because I'm the one that didn't allow measles to affect your kids and kill them", this goes on for like a long time, as people will give him food randomly. The day the man died, my uncle said, 4kids got the measles and died within a week despite going to the hospital and drugs administered to them.
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by falcon01: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:

It is your father that is mad
you see how dumb you are right? I asked if indeed you are mad, there is no point in my statement where I called you a mad person. Now back to my question, though I've seen clear symptoms, but are you mad?
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by falcon01: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbos with their hot temper and lack of understanding to differentiate sarcasm from serious matter.
IPOB what? I'm not even angry at all I'm just disappointed.
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
i think you are the dumb person here, not the Op. Read through people's comments and see how everyone agreed that you are an irrational human being who can't separate sarcasm from reality. Stop transferring your frustration on others
falcon01:
you see how dumb you are right? I asked if indeed you are mad, there is no point in my statement where I called you a mad person. Now back to my question, though I've seen clear symptoms, but are you mad?
Re: This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) by falcon01: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
i think you are the dumb person here, not the Op. Read through people's comments and see how everyone agreed that you are an irrational human being who can't separate sarcasm from reality. Stop transferring your frustration on others
I agree I was wrong I couldn't tell it was sarcasm. But there's no or I couldn't see the tone of sarcasm in that, thank you for drawing my attention to how irrational I am, by the way I totally did not see what he was holding I just checked the photo.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Assume PO Wins The Election. What About LP Reps And Senate? Lol. / You Cannot Control Your Hooligans, How Will You Oversee Nigeria- Seun Slams Obi / 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.