Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something (2325 Views)

2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Validated: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso are cooking up something new. This is much I can tell right now. Both NNPP and LP core leaders are keeping this under wrap.

Keep your fingers cross, and watch this space.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by slivertongue: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
I think it's a bit late in the day

3 Likes

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by lexoft(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
if dem like let them cook ogbono and egusi soup
on election day we will know the result

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by ganisucks(f): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:
No, everything is on schedule. That's why they released the fake news of Okupe being sacked. Fake news of Labour Party disintegration is the best way to keep APC, Tinubu supporters occupied in the morning while Obi plots and manouevers at night. The Soludo letters kept APC so preoccupied in delusion, they didn't see Peter Obi dotting the I's and crossing the T's in his agreement with Babachir and the Northern christians.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by ganisucks(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
lexoft:
if dem like let them cook ogbono and egusi soup
on election day we will know the result
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Ttalk: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Validated:
Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso are cooking up something new. This is much I can tell right now. Both NNPP and LP core leaders are keeping this under wrap.

Lamba children are out to entertain us.

Second base jare

2 Likes

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Waterlrd: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:
His name is not going to be on the bailout. He will be steping down for Labour party on February . The Northern elders has concluded.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by slivertongue: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

No, everything is on schedule. That's why they released the fake news of Okupe being sacked. Fake news of Labour Party disintegration is the best way to keep APC, Tinubu supporters occupied in the morning while Obi plots and manouevers at night. The Soludo letters kept APC so preoccupied in delusion, they didn't see Peter Obi dotting the I's and crossing the T's in his agreement with Babachir and the Northern christians.

The truth be told that LP sack drama is childish. ObiDatti don't need controversy to sell them, they are naturally loved. Each passing day, draws more people to their ticket

3 Likes

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by slivertongue: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Waterlrd:
His name is not going to be on the bailout. He will be steping down for Labour party on February . The Northern elders has concluded.....

I doubt
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by IgOga(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
So Pandora nor fit win by himself.....I thought Obi was bigger than everbody grin grin grin

Everybody wil be alright las las grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by tolue42(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Lol.. your permutation is always on imaginary things...please wake up!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by KingKO22: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obi is struggling hard to get 100k votes from cows grin

After romancing Gumi, he is now trying to convince herdsmen to join his Lazy people party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Validated: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:

Hmmm! Everything is not about becoming president or vice president, but how to better Nigeria.
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by slivertongue: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Validated:

Hmmm! Everything is not about becoming president or vice president, but how to better Nigeria.
You have point there

1 Like

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by 00FFT00(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
IgOga:
So Pandora nor fit win by himself.....I thought Obi was bigger than everbody grin grin grin

Everybody wil be alright las las grin grin grin

An indispensable part of politics is networking. You call it political sagacity when you fraudulently praise "the Demented and pissing one".

Una never see anything. Una go cry blood cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Waterlrd: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:

I doubt
He gave an option that there should be MOU... of handing over to him after Obi.
The labour party and some Northern elders are weghing the option now. It's needless to say that Datti's allies are opposing it because they believe that lp's chances of winning with or without RMK is high and that Datti is the one to takeover from Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by slivertongue: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Waterlrd:

He gave an option that there should be MOU... of handing over to him after Obi.
The labour party and some Northern elders are weghing the option now. It's needless to say that Datti's allies are opposing it because they believe that lp's chances of winning with or without RMK is high and that Datti is the one to takeover from Peter Obi.

You mean Madugu is doing emilokan, too?

If ObiDatti wins the path is clear for the North Central.
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by waledeji(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Waterlrd:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by 00FFT00(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kwankwaso has no pathway to Nigeria's presidency therefore has nothing to bargain with. He is not even a regional candidate. A correct description will be a locations candidate.

What legacy can he point to that entitles him to the reverence he so arrogantly bequeths himself?. How exactly has he contributed in shaping Nigeria away from what it has become?.

Has he not always been an integral part of Nigeria's sleeze and undevelopment both at the center and his state?.

We are satisfied with the decision not to allow this legacy Nigerian establishment politician to usurp a new and emerging dawn in the guise of I am older, therefore more qualified than you, for our people.
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by sukar886: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
You are right , obi and kwankwaso are up to something , while tinubu and shettima are busy abusing people , there eyes go soon open ...

1 Like

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Britishpea: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

Lol simple 2 lines from him got you writing jargons in many sentences. You must think so highly of Obi. He goes nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by techWriter1: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
if dem like want them taya ogbono and egusi soupon election day we will know the result
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abeg give them Agbado and electric corn to add to the delicacy..
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by dat9jaguy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by Image123(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
You mean Datti is labouring in vain? Anyway, A critic is someone who knows the way but can't drive the car. That's all Obi the statistics trader is.
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by thesicilian: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Whatsoever they want to cook let them cook. The best Obi can do is become Kwakwanso's vice . That's the position that fits him.
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by TheChameleon: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Keep dreaming.

KwankwaSUYA will never agree to be the subordinate of a Igbo.

Know this and know peace.

Both will fold. Kwankwaso for BAT or more likely Atiku. Obi for his gay boyfriend.
Re: 2023: OBI & KWAMKWASO Cooking Up Something by yinkeys(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Validated:

Late

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Woman Who's Changing The World (Photos) / Spoilt Nigerians Keep Quiet When They Go Abroad And Realise How Cheap Nigeria Is / Nigeria's Ugly Face Of Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.