Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23816 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Arda1000(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2021
AmTruth:
Mighty God, give our leaders the counsel to lead aright and may we as citizens live Rightly too. Amen.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
stuwpid asxx
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by tandy2013: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Nonsense prayer . Since I was born 50yrs back ,we have been praying for Nigeria while Nigeria is getting worse. Now we have to pray for peaceful disintegration of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
God bless you

God bless Nigeria.
Arda1000:
stuwpid asxx

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
There's no nonsense Prayer, especially when you are praying for a better thing. It doesn't matter how long it takes for it to come to fruition.

For God will bless Nigeria and Nigeria will be great. Amen.

God bless Nigeria.
tandy2013:
Nonsense prayer . Since I was born 50yrs back ,we have been praying for Nigeria while Nigeria is getting worse. Now we have to pray for peaceful disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Don't give up for the storm shall be over Nigeria. The Lord shall be prevail over our circumstances. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
AmTruth:
Don't give up for the storm shall be over Nigeria. The Lord shall be prevail over our circumstances. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Prob 10:12.. Hatred stirs up contentions. But Love covers all transgressions. May Love lead and overshadow us in our dear country Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Prob 11:4 Riches doesn't provide security, but Right living do. May we as Citizens and our Leaders live Rightly. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Psa 50:15. Call on me on the day of trouble and I will deliver you. And you shall honor and glorify me. May the good Lord deliver us(Nigeria) from our troubles.Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Psa 66:6 He turns the Sea into dry land, they (we Nigeria) crossed the rivers (our security, economic and right living challenges) on foot. Here (in Nigeria )we will rejoice with the Lord God Almighty. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Psa 30:5. NIGERIA your weeping might tarry through the night, but your Joy will certainly come in the morning. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Prov 3:6 In all your ways(Nigeria) know and acknowledge the Lord. For he will direct and make straight and plain your paths and ways. May the fear of the Lord rest upon our Leaders and we as citizens, that the Lord will continue to make straight and plain our paths to a prosperous Nation. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by FakeUnity: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2021
God has abandoned nigeria, it is an axis of evil.

Since I was a kid, I have prayed the 'pray for nigeria in distress' a million times in church.
I became an adult and understood that God has curse nigeria beyond redemption because it is majorly inhabited by wicked hypocrites, lovers of injustice, blood thirsty zombies and evil terrorists.

The contraption is gone forever, the devil himself rules it.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2021
God have not cursed Nigeria and that is why Nigeria still exists as a nation. God is still in his nature of answering Prayers and no perception of how he should answer prayers can change him. That you have stopped praying for Nigeria doesn't mean others are not praying. And because we believe that he answers Prayers, Faith teaches us to be hopefull and that is why I always pray that

God bless Nigeria.
FakeUnity:
God has abandoned nigeria, it is an axis of evil.

Since I was a kid, I have prayed the 'pray for nigeria in distress' a million times in church.
I became an adult and understood that God has curse nigeria beyond redemption because it is majorly inhabited by wicked hypocrites, lovers of injustice, blood thirsty zombies and evil terrorists.

The contraption is gone forever, the devil himself rules it.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Zech 4:6-7 Not by power nor by might but by My Spirit says the Lord of Host. Whom are thou o great mountain(Nigeria security, economic and right living challenges)? Before Zerubabel(Nigeria Faith and Hope) you shall become a plain(Nigeria Victory and Success). And he shall bring forth the finishing gable stone , with a loud shout of the people(Nigerians) crying, Grace, grace upon Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Aketi2: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2021
May God judge the people who brought in killers from Mali to destroy Nigeria. May God judge the people who are always supporting these people.

May God judge the party that borrows money to develop another country. May their children pay for the debt meant for our children.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Aketi2:
May God judge the people who brought in killers from Mali to destroy Nigeria. May God judge the people who are always supporting these people.

May God judge the party that borrows money to develop another country. May their children pay for the debt meant for our children.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by DemMannaScam: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Continue fooling yourself.
The zoo is cursed!!!
You may NEVER understand this until the destruction reach your side.

REFERENDUM is the ONLY SOLUTION!

AmTruth:
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2021
God bless you

God bless Nigeria
DemMannaScam:

Continue fooling yourself.
The zoo is cursed!!!
You may NEVER understand this until the destruction reach your side.

REFERENDUM is the ONLY SOLUTION!

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by DemMannaScam: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
Amen!

AmTruth:
God bless you

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Aketi2: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
AmTruth:
God bless Nigeria

The land is cursed due to blood and violence. The blood of the virgin who was raped in Benue by the Fulanis is crying for Justice.

The 65 year old woman that was raped by AK47 bearing 13 year old Fulani is crying for justice.

The people of Jos are crying to God to judge the Nation and the "Pastor" and "Sheik" that is leading the nation.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
God is the All forgiving God. Who is says, if my people will humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways. Then I will forgive their sins and heal their.

God will heal our land and he is healing our land, so that is why we pray that

God bless Nigeria.
Aketi2:

The land is cursed due to blood and violence. The blood of the virgin who was raped in Benue by the Fulanis is crying for Justice.

The 65 year old woman that was raped by AK47 bearing 13 year old Fulani is crying for justice.

The people of Jos are crying to God to judge the Nation and the "Pastor" and "Sheik" that is leading the nation.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by DemMannaScam: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hope you will still preach this sermon when the janjaweeed wipes out your entire lineage?

Benue people are still paying for their foolishness. By the time Fulani is through with them they will have sense by force...

Like I told you earlier, the violence is enough to go round...

Wait for it cheesy

AmTruth:
God is the All forgiving God. Who is says, if my people will humble themselves and turn from their wicked ways. Then I will forgive their sins and heal their.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
I will continue to pray for Nigeria even in my death. And I pray that let there be Peace across Nigeria including Benue State.

God bless Benue State.

God bless Nigeria.
DemMannaScam:
Hope you will still preach this sermon when the janjaweeed wipes out your entire lineage?

Benue people are still paying for their foolishness. By the time Fulani is through with them they will have sense by force...

Like I told you earlier, the violence is enough to go round...

Wait for it cheesy

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by DemMannaScam: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ensure u continue your sermon when the janjaweeed obliterates ur lineage...
Benue people receive their dose now, wait for yours wink

AmTruth:
I will continue to pray for Nigeria even in my death. And I pray that let there be Peace across Nigeria including Benue State.

God bless Benue State.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Isaiah 2:18-19 Come (Nigeria) let us reason together, even though your sins are like scarlet,I will make them white as snow (I will forgive and restore you Nigeria), though they are red like crimson( look unpardonable) I will make your failures Nigeria as pardonable as pure like a wool.
If you are willing and obedient Nigeria to continue to pray and do my will. You will continue to eat the good of the land of Nigeria that I the Lord have created. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
AmTruth:
Isaiah 2:18-19 Come (Nigeria) let us reason together, even though your sins are like scarlet,I will make them white as snow (I will forgive and restore you Nigeria), though they are red like crimson( look unpardonable) I will make your failures Nigeria as pardonable as pure like a wool.
If you are willing and obedient Nigeria to continue to pray and do my will. You will continue to eat the good of the land of Nigeria that I the Lord have created. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Psa 117:2 For God's mercy and Loving-kindness is great towards us(Nigeria),and the truth and faithfulness of the Lord over Nigeria endures forever. Praise the Lord (Alleluia). Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Aketi2: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
AmTruth:

God bless Nigeria.

You are right to say that God is all forgiving. But the people who are committing these crimes and their enablers and sponsors in Buharis regime have not repented. How will God forgive them when they never asked?

I want God to heal our land and also judge the wicked and all the people who support evil. Starting from the people who mocked young men carrying flags and requesting for referendum. Those who killed them and threw them, and those who rejoiced among the children of the fallen demon may God judge them all.

As for cleansing the land, He will purge the land of terrorists and their enablers.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
God will heal our Nigeria.

God is healing Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Aketi2:

You are right to say that God is all forgiving. But the people who are committing these crimes and their enablers and sponsors in Buharis regime have not repented. How will God forgive them when they never asked?

I want God to heal our land and also judge the wicked and all the people who support evil. Starting from the people who mocked young men carrying flags and requesting for referendum. Those who killed them and threw them, and those who rejoiced among the children of the fallen demon may God judge them all.

As for cleansing the land, He will purge the land of terrorists and their enablers.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Deut 29:29 The secret things belongs to the Lord our God, but the reveal things belongs to us and our children forever, to observe all the words of his law. Lord grant Nigeria the revelational wisdom to work on right policies for the betterment of our great nation and also for all we Nigerian citizens to live Rightly in observing the words of your laws. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2021
1 Sam 3:9 Speak Lord for your servant is Listening. Lord for all the time you called and speak,but we did not listen. Because you are a merciful God you keep calling on us Nigeria. Father give us the grace to listen and act as you continue to speak to us. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Salutes Fashola On His 59th Birthday / FG To Increase VAT To 10% / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.