Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Today's Devotionals For Friday 26th August 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Friday 26th August 2021 (105 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 26TH JUNE 2020 / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Friday 26th August 2021 by Thedevotinals: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: WALK AND STAY IN TRUTH
BIBLE TEXT: 2 John 1:7

'For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: TAKE A STAND
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:10 (AMPC)

'Blessed and happy and enviably fortunate and spiritually prosperous (in the state in which the born-again child of God enjoys and finds satisfaction in God’s favor and salvation, regardless of his outward conditions) are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake (for being and doing right), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: SECURE IN THE FATHER’S HAND
BIBLE TEXT: John 10:27–30

'My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: NEED A MIRACLE? 1
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 11:29

“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: PERSEVERE!
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 10:48

“And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: DRY SEASON MUST DIE
BIBLE TEXT: Ps. 27:5.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: NOT OF THIS WORLD
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 5:4, The Amplified Bible

'Whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF SURRENDER
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 6:19 (TLB)

'Just as you used to be slaves to all kinds of sin, so now you must let yourselves be slaves to all that is right and holy.'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC:THE ULTIMATE HEALER
BIBLE TEXT:2 Kings 18:4

[Hezekiah] broke into pieces the bronze snake Moses had made.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: MINISTER GOD’S LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: LUKE 19:1-8

‘And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: GOD DESIGNED YOU TO HEAR HIS VOICE
BIBLE TEXT: Job 33:14 (NCV)

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: QUALIFYING THE UNQUALIFIED
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 1:27

But God has chosen the foolish things to confound the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: A HOUSE FOR YOU
BIBLE TEXT: John 14:2.

'In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: BE PROVOKED, BUT FOR GOOD!
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 10:24-25

“And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: EVALUATING YOUR FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 11:20-24

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: WHY YOUR STORY MATTERS
BIBLE TEXT: Revelation 12:11 NIV

'They triumphed over him [Satan] by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death'

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Hold Unto Your Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Speak Positively (2) / The Gift Of Repentance - A Short Devotional [5minutes]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.