Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Need Help With My Playstation 4 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Help With My Playstation 4 (1094 Views)

My Playstation 3 Console And TV Is Up For Grabs / I Want To Repair My Playstation 4 / Please I Need Help With My Playstation 3 Controller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help With My Playstation 4 by taurusdude0(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Actually, I meant 150 gb or more grin
how many gb is the game that u need to download additional stuff of 150gb to play it,my friend you lie grin when the console itself may only have 500gb tah
Re: I Need Help With My Playstation 4 by ShopNextDoor: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2021
taurusdude0:
how many gb is the game that u need to download additional stuff of 150gb to play it, my friend you lie grin when the console itself may only have 500gb tah

Lol. Normally, I don't take kindly to be called a liar but at least you put my friend inside.

Before you support or counter something said, ask yourself how much do you really know about the topic?

For instance, have you bought or played COD Modern Warfare PS4 disk before? If no, then are you in a good position to argue or accuse anyone on the matter? Maybe you should do a little research and find out before calling your friend a liar grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Playstation 4 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
taurusdude0:
how many gb is the game that u need to download additional stuff of 150gb to play it,my friend you lie grin when the console itself may only have 500gb tah
If you don't know anything just shut up and seek for knowledge
Re: I Need Help With My Playstation 4 by taurusdude0(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Lol. Normally, I don't take kindly to be called a liar but at least you put my friend inside.

Before you support or counter something said, ask yourself how much do you really know about the topic?

For instance, have you bought or played COD Modern Warfare PS4 disk before? If no, then are you in a good position to argue or accuse anyone on the matter? Maybe you should do a little research and find out before calling your friend a liar grin
nice one
Re: I Need Help With My Playstation 4 by taurusdude0(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

If you don't know anything just shut up and seek for knowledge
Noah of the ark thunder!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Honorable Legendary Icon In Call Of Duty Mobile / Free Psp Games! / Game Designer Brian Wood Dies Protecting His Pregnant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.