Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) (59494 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by Ckonnet: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cowards!!! U people should quench the fire u all started.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by GoodIsGod: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
success1smyn:

Ogbeni you're no longer making sense.

You are the senseless person. If you were not, you will know that there is something called freedom of speech and religion affiliation.

What's wrong with you guys insulting Righteousness .

Life is a choice he made his, make yours and stick to it.
Stop displaying inherited family mental sickness.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by Tonytonex(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigRocky:

Everyone's life matters,but the lives of the Brit's should be foremost priority of the British government..

The Afghan civilians trying to flee the country can come second.
I didn't understand you. Thought you said their soldiers first.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by BigRocky: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tonytonex:
I didn't understand you. Thought you said their soldiers first.

No bro!
I said their personal first,it does not necessarily mean their military officers.

1 Like

Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by GoodIsGod: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Freedompls:
........Ogben, sense only make sense to sensible people....how is it the guys fault if you are not sensible enough to see and read sense into his write-up?

Kudos to you.
As they attack righteousness let other children of God who can drive sense into their skulls do so.

Christ himself called them fools and children of the father the Devil.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by GoodIsGod: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
1Dray:

What's making sense to you? Face your business in here and leave everyone else here with theirs.

Nice one.

Kudos to you.
As they attack righteousness let other children of God who can drive sense into their skulls do so.

Chris himself call them fools and children of the father the Devil.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by GoodIsGod: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Your talk makes no sense

Because you are a senseless person.

You can't see sense in his posts
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by WebSurfer(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
success1smyn:

There was never a time he was making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by WebSurfer(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Nice one.

Kudos to you.

Chris himself call them fools and children of the father the Devil.
You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by success1smyn(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
WebSurfer:

There was never a time he was making any sense.

grin
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by DisLifeSha: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
You're an idiot

GoodIsGod:

Because you are a senseless person.

You can't see sense in his posts
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by success1smyn(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
GoodIsGod:

You are the senseless person. If you were not, you will know that there is something called freedom of speech and religion affiliation.

What's wrong with you guys insulting Righteousness .

Life is a choice he made his, make yours and stick to it.
Stop displaying inherited family mental sickness.

Oponu, let him come and defend himself.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by highoctane: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

These things have been happening since forever

So-called "Signs of the End time" in the book of Mark 13 which many Christians are always talking about are either too vague or redundant or signs right now actually point to the opposite. Let's examine them, shall we?

1. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

The problem with the above "sign" is that there's absolutely NO Messiah that's claimed to be "he" and gathered massive following at least not recently

2. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Not only is the above "sign" totally redundant since there's always been "nation/kingdom against nation/kingdom" even in the time of Jesus but also objective signs point to the fact that the world is actually getting MORE PEACEFUL and historians say this period is the most peaceful humanity has ever been

3. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines.

This is also redundant cuz earthquakes has been happening since time immemorial before and after Jesus, also this civilisation and enlightenment combined with humanitarian aids has ensured the devastation wrought by earthquakes are now more manageable than ever; also, Jesus also seemed not to be aware of Earthquakes happening on other planets; Famine? that's also redundant cuz The most terrible famines in history are past famines with the most recent being the North Korea famine which happened in 1994

4. Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

This is also redundant as it has always been happening even before Jesus reportedly said they're signs of endtime

as we can see, these verses are redundant or vague.
Do you please know the meaning of the word Messiah (Jewish) Christ (Greek) in English?
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by RALPHOW(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
ISIS AND TALIBAN WILL FINISH EACH OTHER VERY SOON.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by proxillin(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Afganistan is a CIA operation. US is cooking up something in afganistan, when its ready, the whle world will be shocked.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by Lightorder: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
success1smyn:

nwokem, use your sense. He is telling you what is older than us.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by kraftysprouts: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Useless and criminal British
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
success1smyn:

infact he's making sense each time he comments, is left for you, you're an adult.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by 1Dray(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
success1smyn:

You mentioned me 1st, I didn't quite your post so dey ur lane make I dey mine. Let the conspiracy theory pastor defend himself.

NB: This will be the last time I will reply you.

The Church of God shall keep matching on, the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by thugthang(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Edyice:
Some persons thinks they are wise people like krismas alimohammedibn pricemajestic pantami falseprophet ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman hassanmaye modsfucker thugthang and monogamy

While some sensible Muslims are running for their life’s , those mentioned should be on their way to Afghanistan grin
Don't mention my name and terrorist in the same sentence

It’s not too late

Terrorist will gladly welcome this mofos .
More space for jihadist
More space for shariah and more human power for destruction.

Fuvking terrorist…… especially monogamy … spit
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by thugthang(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Edyice post=105237936]Some persons thinks they are wise people like krismas alimohammedibn pricemajestic pantami falseprophet ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman hassanmaye modsfucker thugthang and monogamy

While some sensible Muslims are running for their life’s , those mentioned should be on their way to Afghanistan

It’s not too late

Terrorist will gladly welcome this mofos .
More space for jihadist
More space for shariah and more human power for destruction.

Don't mention my moniker and terrorist in one sentence
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by keleto(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

These things have been happening since forever

So-called "Signs of the End time" in the book of Mark 13 which many Christians are always talking about are either too vague or redundant or signs right now actually point to the opposite. Let's examine them, shall we?

1. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

The problem with the above "sign" is that there's absolutely NO Messiah that's claimed to be "he" and gathered massive following at least not recently

2. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Not only is the above "sign" totally redundant since there's always been "nation/kingdom against nation/kingdom" even in the time of Jesus but also objective signs point to the fact that the world is actually getting MORE PEACEFUL and historians say this period is the most peaceful humanity has ever been

3. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines.

This is also redundant cuz earthquakes has been happening since time immemorial before and after Jesus, also this civilisation and enlightenment combined with humanitarian aids has ensured the devastation wrought by earthquakes are now more manageable than ever; also, Jesus also seemed not to be aware of Earthquakes happening on other planets; Famine? that's also redundant cuz The most terrible famines in history are past famines with the most recent being the North Korea famine which happened in 1994

4. Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

This is also redundant as it has always been happening even before Jesus reportedly said they're signs of endtime

as we can see, these verses are redundant or vague.

Oga, why you put your sense for your legs?
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by ThuGGeR147: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
USA should come and grant me Asylum ooh, this Buhari regime is a threat to my existence as a nigerian.... embarassed
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by success1smyn(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lightorder:
nwokem, use your sense. He is telling you what is older than us.

And what is that?
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by success1smyn(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
infact he's making sense each time he comments, is left for you, you're an adult.
Ok
1Dray:

The Church of God shall keep matching on, the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.

Ok. Thanks
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by Bodydiialect57: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Exactly!

Mr Wallace said a few people would be plucked out of the huge crowd swamped outside Hamid Karzai landing strip

Righteousness2:
The whole Afghanistan thing is a sign to the Earth Inhabitants.

A Dead line was Given,
Many didn't believe it will Happen,
Some Were able to go out! Many left behind to face the Taliban Beast.
Believe it or Not!
This is a RAPTURE Scene!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by God2man2again(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
What could make a group to bomb a crowd?

What are they thinking?

"People must die!'

"When there is war, people must die."

These must be their ideologies.

May God help humanities.

I am so sad about the killings.

When will this come to an end?
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by UCHIHAmask: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2021
AuntRose:
I used to be sorry each time terrorists strike western nations but I am currently reviewing that, their generosity will cause them more lifes back home. These terrorist WILL NEVER change cos the ideology is inbuilt.
you dare use the word "generosity" with the western world...
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by efficiencie(m): 1:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nut4FlxB90E

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/15979722/uk-shuts-kabul-airport-gates/amp/

Yea they are sacrificial lambs the West under the leadership of Biden have to donate to the Taliban for 2 decades of disturbing the peace of the peaceful Islam.
Re: UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) by olmoRoc: 2:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Ablemed:
Evacuating over a thousand Afghan first then coming to say Brits would be evacuated last. isn't that madness??

As I read it, British soldiers will be evacuated last. And the Americans are operating on the same schedule because the military personnels are involved in the evacuation exercise as well as providing security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) / Ghana's Currency Slumps To World’s Worst Performer Versus Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.