Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj (62288 Views)

Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose / Tobi Bakre Stars In Campari Advert With Tuface (video) / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by OkuFaba(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

She is 21 now
is she from the same village with Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by dheaven: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
E don tey wey the babe dey ball be that.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by greggng: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
I am Marian fan but I want rose to win ...if only Nigerians should jettison sentiment and do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by GloryCardinal(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Sleyanya1:

Learn to stop body shaming people for things they've no power over. Most especially people whom you don't know their personal story. Cheers or vex.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by jubrilELsudan: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
NO WONDER HER KUKUNASE IS VERY WIDE. THEY HAVE BEEN FVCKING HER SINCE SHE WAS A SMALL GIRL.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Heffalump(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wow! No wonder it's been long she has been sharing it with famous nigaz
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by jubrilELsudan: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
VIDEO VIXEN AND DANCER AND CHOREOGRAPHER BY DAY......... ASHAWO BY NITE.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Great100000: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by moneyissweet(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Her body na turn off abeg

Just dey like man.

kestolove95:
first I saw wizkid with a guy wearing wig nd shade then 2baba with a tomboy and dbanj holding an intersex...this liquorose with her strong strong body no just follow ni

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Nuelito: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Seen
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Benrosaria(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Throwback photos of Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Liquorose, with D’banj, Wizkid, and Tuface Idibia have been shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

Liquorose's journey to stardom seems to have begun a long while ago with her dancing career.

In throwback photos shared on her Instagram handle by her handler, Liquorose is spotted with Nigerian singers, D’banj, Wizkid, and Tuface.

The photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTCuwuDox-t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why don’t you openly tell Nigerians, they are being deceived on a daily
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Iwant2travel: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
She try, it have tey!!!!

Hope she no dey claim 21yrs?

She said she’s 26, not 21
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by 2nattie(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Trendy247:
I can bet my left balls, Tubaba don tidy that babe grin
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by clockwisereport: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
She try, it have tey!!!!

She is just 26 years old
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Liquorose...it have teyed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Taiwoolaoluwa19: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
She try, it have tey!!!!

She claim 26��
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by gonkin(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
I wasnt even up to 18 when 2baba released African queen and that song was released in 2004. How the hell is she still under 30? If i join people wen dey lie for age i for be 24.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Theunbothered: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sleyanya1:

Learn to stop body shaming people for things they've no power over. Most especially people whom you don't know their personal story. Cheers or vex.

Body shaming, another useless buzzword women have invented to fight the truth
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by seyiskye2002(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Taiwoolaoluwa19:

She claim 26��

No mind am abeg she go be like 34 for her real age
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by tonyashburton: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
That 4th picture though!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by bleskid: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
the last picture ,, the girl be like all those girls for mortal Kombat

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Munzy14(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Explicit02:
How old she con claim now ?
26...lmao
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Sparkd(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Trendy247:
I can bet my left balls, Tubaba don tidy that babe grin
na only idibia own u see
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by NairaMaster1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shareholders
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by nothingzpoil: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Elove1:
Many artist don bang this girl ohh, in the name of stardom

B4 nnko!!!

If na u, u no go bang her clean mouth?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
kestolove95:
first I saw wizkid with a guy wearing wig nd shade then 2baba with a tomboy and dbanj holding an intersex...this liquorose with her strong strong body no just follow ni
i swear she no really dey sexy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by emsco(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
This Liquorose be like man that's why she is always doing like tomboy befor BBN

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by 007Marvel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Post even your 2020 pictures make we see, if you nor even dey pass water cain
Re: Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj by vickydevoka(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
kestolove95:
I lover her from de inside. At least she yellow. She still de shine cone be Sabi gal join. Besides no be she create herself.

She always admit people call her names like tomboy n all sorts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.